Status: This is going to be on hiatus for awhile, sorry readers! 7-29-11

Believe Me When I Say...

Chapter 9

It's dark now at Hogwarts as kids make their way back to their proper house rooms. My arms linked with Dracos as we make our way back to our common room with people starring at us after dinner. A Ravenclaw girl, probably a fifth year, tried to be smart with me by mocking my style. She didn't see that I was watching her till I tackled her from behind while putting her arms behind her back like a muggle cop.

"Got something to say to me bitch?"

She was obviously scared as her friends tried to help, only to be pulled back by my new acquaintances Pansy, Blaise and Flint. A crowd gathers and watches the scene as the Slytherins howl with laughter.

I grin at her, petting her long wavy, brown hair, "Such beautiful hair."

She's crying now, "Good. Cry. Show weakness. If I hear you've been talking shit, I know where to find you wittle wavenclaws. And I'll be waiting."

I pushed myself off her as Draco wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "She's amazing!" as he kissed my cheek.

We laughed as we walk away.

Almost to the dungeons, a few Ravenclaws, Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs pass us.

One girl says, "The Slytherin Prince and the New Found Bitch."

She then scoffs, "They were made for each other."

They walk off as we laugh, entering the common room.

"New Found Bitch? Couldn't they at least think of something catchy? I'm hurt."

Draco sits on one of the leather couches, pulling me down on his lap.

"I've heard that remark all day. I've got to admit, you two do look awesome together." Blaise says.

I grin back at Draco, messing up his hair as he groans, fixing it. He glares me at me, messing mine up now as we laugh. I pose, sticking my nose in the air with my right hand going through the back of my hair.

"It's the new me."

They laugh with Draco and I. Flint mentions how it's already twelve. The boys leave and so does Pansy, leaving the two of us alone with the crackling green fire. It was quite till he started to poke my sides, making me jump.

"Don't do that."

He smirks, "Or what, huh?"

He continues poking me as my body starts slinking to the floor for some type of escape but its no use. He follows, tickling me like crazy as laughter spills out from my mouth.

"Stop! Stop! Ah, Draco!"

I giggle as I get the strength to grab the back of his hair, pulling away from me while I get on top of him.

"Oy, you-"

I gasp as he starts re-tickling me, pushing me off for victory.

"I know your only weakness and I win!"

He laughs, pushing away from me as I glare up at the ceiling, "Draco that's just so not fair."

"Who said I would be?"

He starts walking past me but I quickly get up to tackle him down with his arms behind his back.

"And we all have our strengths. I recover quickly."

He starts thrashing around under me as I keep my grip on his arms. I think about getting my wand but would my one hand hold him? I dare myself. As my hand lets go to reach into my robe, he flips me over right as I grab my wand.

"Gotcha."

He falls forward with his hands being tied together with shimmery, green rope.

"Aurora, get me out of this."

Smirking, I pat his blonde hair, "Nah."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image