It's Time To Open Your Eyes

oo9.

Riiiiiiing!
"Oliver, you're late," the teacher didn't bother looking up. Oliver shrugged. He was always late to his last period of the day.

"Seniors," the principal's voice announced over the PA, "I am sad to say that today is yeh last day."

Cheers erupted over the classroom as he continued. "Today, at 6 o'clock, we will have our graduation. Please be ready. That is all."

Hayley listened to the announcement and smiled. Finally, she was getting out of this place. The thought of university didn't scare her. She just sort of….knew she would succeed there.

"Hayley Jameson…," her principal called. She grinned, a genuine grin, and walked up in her yellow valedictorian robe, accepting the neatly rolled-up scroll.

"Congratulations," he smiled. She nodded back in response, walking off stage.

A short while later, "Oliver Sykes" was called out, and the spontaneous teenager walked up stage in his usual cocky manner, grinning as he shook hands with the principal as if they were old friends.

"I sincerely hope you do well in the real world, Oliver," the principal longed he wouldn't see said pupil in the streets in a year or so.

"Thanks," Oliver gave him one of his rare, genuine smiles.

"Oh, sweeteh! I'm so proud o'yeh! First girl in the family to go to an actual university!" Hayley's mum screeched, hugging her midsection tightly.

Hayley just smiled down at her mum. She would miss her so much when she left.

"Oliver, I'm proud o'yeh, honestly. I really am," Oliver's mum said as they drove back home.

Oliver's smile faltered a bit. How was he going to tell her he got signed to a label and was going to start a US tour in only two weeks?

"I'm so glad you'll be goin' to Oxford!" Hayley's mum beamed, her smile lighting up her entire face.

How was she going to tell her mum she had been accepted to USC in the United States and that she's determined to go there under any conditions?
♠ ♠ ♠
the end.
there'll be a sequel, no worries!

I decided to end it there because this way, it'd be so much easier. In terms of what, however, I have no way to explain.

thanks for all of your guys' support! && don't unsubscribe, because I'll be putting the link up here for you.

I also have a new story about the guys of Avenged Sevenfold: it's right here.
and there, TC, I finally put up a picture of myself. you happy, bitch?!