Clash

Breaking The News.

"So why did Rick call us for a meeting? I have Bandit to take care of right now," Lindsey Way said, pacing back and forth gently shaking and cooing to her infant daughter.

"I have no idea Lindsey, now calm down. It's most likely nothing, probably a routine checkup to see what's going on and how everyone is doing and getting ready for the next CD/tour, et cetera," Kitty said, smiling and making silly faces at Bandit, making her gurgle.

"You're probably right. I'm getting all worked up over nothing," Lindsey said, sitting down and gently laying her daughter on her lap and playing peek-a-boo with her.

"Can I play with Bandit?" Jimmy asked.

"Can you try to not make her cry this time?" Lindsey asked teasingly.

"I'll try, but there are no guarantees. Besides, last time she was grumpy and I probably scared her with my liberty spikes," Jimmy said, holding his arms out.

"Fine, fine, but if she does cry, Jimmy, I swear I will never let you hold her again," Lindsey said, gently placing Bandit in Jimmy's arms.

"She won't, I hope, but Kitty can always cheer her up," Jimmy said as he started cooing and playing with Bandit.

"Sorry I'm late. Did I miss anything?" Steve Right asked, walking in and sitting next to Kitty.

"No, other then Lindsey freaking out and Jimmy promising to not make Bandit cry. Nope, not missing a thing," Kitty said.

"Lindsey, calm down, or should I call Gerard and talk to him?" Steve asked teasingly.

"I'm calmer now; I just seriously want to know what Rick is going to say so I can get back to Gee," Lindsey said, smiling.

"You'll get back to him in one piece so calm down. I'm sure he's anxious for you as well. His wife and daughter are out and he's home alone," Steve said.

"Steve, stop, you're freaking her out even more," Kitty said, slapping his arm.

"Sorry I'm late guys, but I just got off the phone with the manager of another band and we've decided that both groups will do a collaboration combining your music and their's, therefore, getting both of you a bigger fan base," Rick said after finally entering the room.

"Okay... sounds good. So what band are we doing the collaboration with?" Jimmy asked.

"You're doing the collaboration with Tokio Hotel," Rick said.

"Who the fuck is Tokio Hotel? Wait, that sissy group from Germany whose lead singer looks like a girl? Hell no!" Jimmy said.

"Yes, that's Tokio Hotel and it's too late to object, the contract is already set in stone. So you better start getting ready to meet the new band that you will be working with for the next couple of months. They will be here next week and both bands will be sharing a house while recording, no if's, and's, or but's. That includes you, Lindsey. Yes, I know that you have the baby but you're part of the band, so you'll live with them as well," Rick said.

"Do I at least get a room with Kitty and a crib and whatever else I need for Bandit?" Lindsey asked, wringing her hands.

"Yes, you do on both counts," Rick said.

"Good or else I'd have to scalp you," Lindsey said, handing Jimmy a bottle to feed Bandit.

Rick rolled his eyes "Anyway, after the CD, both bands will tour the US, Europe, Australia, and possibly Japan," he said, getting ready for possible freak outs. And freak outs there were.

"WHAT?!" they all screamed, Jimmy covering little Bandit's ears.

"It's already set in stone, guys, nothing will get you out of it! And Lindsey that means little Bandit will stay with Gerard the duration of the tour," Rick said.

"You should be happy that Bandit is here right now or I'd literally be ripping you to shreds," Lindsey growled, standing up.

"Lindsey, please, calm down, think about Bandit and Gerard," Kitty said, standing up next to her and grabbing her arm.

"I am, I am, I just want to kill someone," Lindsey muttered, sitting down.

"How old are they?" Steve asked.

"Ages 20 to 22. The twins are 20, the drummer is 21 and the bassist is 22," Rick said.

"Like I said, we are playing with a bunch of guppies," Jimmy muttered, rolling his eyes.

"They've been playing since the twins were thirteen, they aren't guppies," Rick said.

"They are to us," Kitty said, pausing to make silly faces at Bandit to make her smile.

"So are you guys willing to do this? Or do I have to force you guys into this?" Rick asked hesitantly.

The four adults looked around at each other.

Jimmy sighed. "Whatever, we're in, but I swear if they get on our nerves, I'm out."

"Same here," Lindsey muttered, rocking Bandit in her arms.

"Same with me," Kitty said.

"I'm with them," Steve said.

"Good! Start packing, tell whoever you need to tell and we will meet at our usual studio in Los Angeles soon. Also, keep in mind that these boys are German and English is there second language," Rick added on as everyone got up and started to leave.

Jimmy smiled. Oh the fun he would have with that information.

Meanwhile, in Germany, the Tokio Hotel boys were unaware of the new collaboration, until their manager David Jost called them in the morning and told them to meet up with him in Hamburg.

"Tomi, what do you think Jost wants to talk about with us?" Bill asked as they got into Tom's Audi.

"I don't know, Bill, but I've heard some rumors on the web that we're going to do a collaboration with another band. I think that they're from the US," Tom said as he drove the two of them to their manager's office.

"Mm, sounds interesting. I wonder what band we're going to do it with," Bill said, thinking about it.

"I don't know, but Jost will tell us when we get there."

"I just hope we'll get along with them. I couldn't stand to do a CD with a group of people I hate," Bill said, making a face.

"We will, I'm sure of it. If not, well, we might be screwed if it's a contract," Tom said, shrugging.

Tom and Bill arrived at Jost's office. Gustav and Georg were already there, waiting impatiently for them.

"You're late," they both said, crossing their arms.

"Blame it on traffic," Bill said, raising his eyebrow.

"Traffic wasn't that bad," Georg said as the four of them headed into the office.

"I'd normally say blame it on Bill and his hair but he has dreads now," Tom said. Bill flicked him on the neck and scoffed.

"You boys are late. Hurry in, I've got important news," Jost said, opening his door pointing to the conference table.

"Sorry Jost," they all said simultaneously.

Jost sat at the head of the table and looked at the four boys staring back at him. "All right, let's get down to business. No use beating around the bush, you boys are going to do a collaboration with Mindless Self Indulgence. You will record in Los Angeles. After recording, both of you will tour the states, Europe, Australia and Japan. No complaints, period. This is already set in stone. Any questions?"

Bill raised his hand. "Um, who in the hell is Mindless Self Indulgence?"

"They're an American band, originally from New York," Jost answered. Bill gave him a funny look. This obviously did not help him.

"Do we really have to do this? I mean, we've never heard of Mindless Self Indulgence," Bill complained as Bill was wont to do.

"Wait, wait, isn't that the band that has two chicks in it?" Tom asked.

"And doesn't the bass player have a kid or something?" Georg asked.

"Isn't the drummer a chick?" Gustav asked.

Jost held his hands up. "Yes, Bill, you have to. It's set in stone like I just said. Yes, there are two girls in the band, that mean no hitting on them," he glanced at Tom, who was fighting a smile. "I'm not sure if the bass player has a child, and yes, Gustav, the drummer of the band is female. Any problems with that? Too bad. You meet them in a week. So start packing, you'll be in LA soon."

"Is Saki coming with us?" Bill asked. This was obviously weighing on his mind.

"Yes, I am. I will be with you boys until the tour is over and through what happens afterwards," Saki said, walking in. Bill's face lit up

"Okay, as long as Saki is going, I'm fine."

The boys left, gabbing about what the experience might hold, leaving Saki and Jost in the office.

"Thank you, Saki, I owe you," Jost said, slouching in his chair.

"No problem, David. Besides, I'm seeing this as a vacation. Except for the fact I'm protecting Tokio Hotel, but still, don't worry about it."

"I just hope that this will go well. This Mindless Self Indulgence, they are about a universe away in music style. They may very well clash," Jost said, rubbing his eyes.

"Don't worry it will, I'll be there." Saki said.
♠ ♠ ♠
woot lets get this started and with me and morgan's minds well be afraid, be very afraid. And a big thanks to Morgan for prereading the chap and telling me what to fix