Ich Verspreche, Dass Ich Sie Nie Verletze

Ready, Set, Go! wait a minute...

“Well, Bill actually stopped kissing me, and I’ve never kissed a guy with a tongue piercing before. But you know Tom went for the whole ‘Quantity over quality’. So I’m going to say Bill.” The crowd burst out in ‘Ooooo’s as I answered to annoy Tom; I wasn’t really paying enough attention while I was kissing Bill to judge him fairly. The crowd started cheering again.
“So next question, this one is for Bill and Tom. Do either of you like Raine?”
“We both like Raine, She’s one of our best friends.” Bill replied trying to avoid this topic.
“Wir sind beste freunde.” Tom said hoping it would confuse Leah enough to get her off the topic.
“No, I mean to any of you have a crush on her, you know like more than friends.” She said bluntly.
“Oh yeah, I mean I just can’t keep my hands off her, I mean we’re making out as I speak.” Bill said sarcastically.
“What Bill means is of course not, we’re best-friends and we’re both super close to her but we’re friends and how things are right now isn’t going to change in the near future.” Tom said picking his words carefully so it wouldn’t really be a lie if someone found out the truth.
“Well After the break, Tokio Hotel is going to perform, then our number three video, and a video premiere.” Leah said excitedly. I walked off the set and back over to Matt and Jesse.
“Well that was interesting to watch.” Matt said teasingly.
“Oh shut up Matt, you know you’re just jealous.” I replied.
“Of what?”
“I don’t know…something.” I replied.
“So is Bill really a better kisser?” He asked looking at me and Jesse.
“That is a secret I am going to take to my grave…plus if I do keep it that long it will bug Tom…a lot.” I replied smiling.
The guys came back stage and we left for our next destination. We were headed for New York. We stopped in a small town to get some take out then we all piled back into the bus. We started out on the rest of the way to New York. We were all just laying around the tour bus being bored. Suddenly we heard a thud. Georg had went to get a drink and ended up tripping over a stray tube of liquid eyeliner. Of course everyone started laughing, and Georg blamed me, the girl, of leaving their makeup lying around.
I looked over to Bill and he looked back I me, I rarely used liquid eyeliner, and neither did Bill. I was kinda shocked.
“Hey don’t blame me, I don’t use the stuff.” I said honestly.
“Neither do I.” Bill said as Georg looked at him.
“Then who’s is it?” Gustav asked curiously.
We heard a noise from one of the closets. I went over and opened the closet. There was a girl standing there in a tight pink Abercrombie polo and an extremely short denim American Eagle skirt and Pink flip-flops. We all just stood there in shock. She stayed there perfectly still thinking that if she didn’t move we wouldn’t see her or something.
“Hi, um can I help you?” I asked nervously.
“Yeah, um, like, HI, I’m here to meet Tokio Hotel.” She said in a preppy bimbo-ish way.
“Well um I’m not sure what to say to that, but um…A little help here guys?” I said still nervous.
“I dunno what to say.” Tom said sitting there awkwardly.
“Where are you from, when did you even get on the bus?” I asked.
“I’m from like the small like town you uh stopped in like a little while ago, while you uh got diner.” She said in the same tone as before.
“Hang on a sec would ya?” I said as I went to the front of the bus. I talked to the driver, Jack, and he turned the bus around. We went back to the small town and dropped her off. We went back on our way to New York. We all fell asleep randomly on the bus. When we woke up the next day we were in New York. We still had a sound check to do then an interview for TRL and then back to the venue for the concert.
The sound check and the interview both went well. They only really asked questions about the music aside from a few relationship oriented audience questions. We were all sitting backstage waiting for our time to go on. It was around six and we did not go on for almost an hour. I was fixing my eyeliner and making sure I liked the way my hair was.
Finally we went on, it was almost seven. Matt and Jesse went on stage before me and I joined them a second later. The crowd was cheering excitedly. I felt such a rush from the energy off the crowd. I played a few cover songs then decided I would play one of my own songs for the first time.
It was a song I had written a while ago, it was about Bernhard. It was the only song I had written that had any screaming in it. The song was basically about how he screwed me up and how I’d get my life back on track and I would show him that I could do better.
The crowd cheered once again I played an acoustic version of ‘I will follow you into the Dark’ by ‘Death Cab for Cutie’ as Matt and Jesse got off stage and Gustav, Georg and Tom came on. Once the song was over Bill came out. He introduced me to the crowd and they cheered. The guys started to play the first few chords of ‘Ready, Set, Go!’.
We were runnin’ though the town
Our senses had been drowned

A place we hadn't been before

We learnt to live and then
Our freedom came to an end

We have to break down this wall

Too young to live a lie
Look into my eyes

Ready, set, go! -------- It's time to run
The sky is changing we are one--------Together we can make it
While the world is crashin’ down ------- Don't you turn around

We are looking back again
On loneliness and pain
Never been so wide awake

Breathe slowly in and out
Somewhere behind the clouds
I can see the mornin break

Too young to live a lie
Look into my eyes

Ready, set, go! ------- It's time to run
The sky is changing we are one-------- Together we can make it
While the world is crashin’ down-------- Don't you turn around

Leave it all behind you now
The final wall is breaking down
We are all it's all about
Nothin can stop us now

I promise you right know
I never let you down

Ready, set, go! -------- It's time to run
The sky is changing we are one -------- Together we can make it

While the world is crashin’ down-------- Don't turn around

Ready, set, go! -------- It's time to run
The sky is changing we are one-------- Together we can make it
While the world is crashin’ down -------- Don't you turn around

Don't you turn around
Don't you turn around

During the last two lines of the song I ran off stage. Once I got backstage I was greeted by a hug from Matt and a ‘good job’ from Jesse. I sat down on the couch. I was supposed to sing the last two songs of their set with them. The crowd would cheer loudly at the end of every song, and anytime Bill or Tom would try to say anything. They also sang happily along to their songs.
I walked out on stage, without my guitar, as the boys started playing ‘Monsoon’.
I'm staring at a broken door
There's nothin left here anymore
My room is cold
It's makin me insane
I've been waitin here so long
But now the moment seems to've come
I see the dark clouds comin up again

Running through the monsoon -------- Beyond the world,
To the end of time -------- Where the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm -------- Into the blue
And when I lose myself -------- I’ll think of you,
Together we'll be running somewhere new -------- Through the monsoon.
Just me and you

A half moon's fading from my sight
I see your vision in its light
But now it's gone and left me so alone
I know I have to find you now
Can hear your name
I don't know how
Why can't we make this darkness feel like home

Running through the monsoon ------- Beyond the world
To the end of time -------- Where the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm -------- Into the blue
And when I lose myself ------- I’ll think of you
Together we'll be running somewhere new -------- And nothing can hold me back from you
Through the monsoon

Hey! -hey!

I'm fightin all it’s power
Comin’ in my way
Let it take me straight to you
I'll be running night and day
I'll be with you soon, just me and you
We'll be there soon, so soon

Running through the monsoon -------- Beyond the world
To the end of time -------- Where the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm -------- Into the blue
And when I lose myself -------- I’ll think of you
Together we'll be running somewhere new -------- And nothing can hold me back from you
Through the monsoon

Through the monsoon -------- Just me and you
Through the monsoon -------- Just me and you’

The crowd cheered loudly as Bill was talking.
“Remember no matter where we are, or where you are we will always be, By your side.” The crowd roared loudly and the guys started playing.
No one knows
How you feel

No one there
You'd like to see

The day was dark
And full of pain
You write ‘help’
With your own blood

‘Cause hope
Is all you've got

You open up you eyes
But nothing’s changed


I don't want
To cause you trouble

Don't want to
Stay too long

I just came here to
Say to you

Turn around -------- I am here
If you want -------- It's me you'll see
Doesn't count -------- Far or near
I can hold you -------- When you reach for me

Your life is meaningless
Your diary full of trash
It's so hard to get along
With empty hands

You're lookin for the rainbow
But it died
Not long ago

It tried to shine just for you
Until the end

I don't want
To cause you trouble

Don't want to
Stay too long

I just came here
To say to you

I am by your side
[color= purple]Just for a little while


Turn around -------- I am here
If you -------- Want it's me you'll see
Doesn't count -------- Far or near
I can hold you -------- When you reach for me

If the world makes you confused
And your senses you seem to lose

If the storm doesn't want to diffuse
And you just don't know what to do
Look around
I am here
Doesn't count
Far or near

I am by your side
Just for a little while

Turn around----------------Turn around
I am here ---------------- Turn around
Doesn't count ---------------- Far or near
Turn around---------------- If you want
It's me you'll see ---------------- Turn around
I can hold you---------------- When you reach for me
Turn around ---------------- I am here
Doesn't count ---------------- Far or near

I am by your side --------------- Just for a little while
We'll make it if we try’
We walked off stage. The crowd cheered and applauded and chanted ‘Tokio Hotel’. The boys went back out and played an encore. They played ‘Rette Mich’. They came back stage and I gave Bill and Tom a hug, okay Bill and Tom drowned me in a hug, because they knew it bugged me after shows since they were both kinda sweaty. I coughed and tried to push them away. Eventually they let go. All the guys got changed and we were getting ready to get back on the bus.
“How come you don’t get all gross on stage? I mean you play the guitar, you dance and you sing, how can you not be all gross?” Bill asked confused.
“I don’t know, I mean I do get gross on stage but, I don’t sweat a lot I guess, I mean this is a lot of sweat for me, but I’m also a girl, I think girls sweat less than guys do.” I said as I moved my bangs a little show the microscopic amount of sweat on my hairline.
“I don’t know, I’m not a sweat expert.” Bill replied laughing.
“Too bad, you’d look cute in a lab coat.” I said laughing, as Tom walked in.
“So what did I miss? And what’s this about Bill in a lab coat?” He asked confused.
“I was just joking at how Bill would totally rock a lab coat.” I said as me and Bill laughed.
“Why would Bill wear a lab coat?” Tom asked again as we were stepping onto the bus.
“Well if he was a sweat expert he’d have to wear a lab coat.” I replied in a ‘duh’ tone.
“Why would he be a sweat expert, he doesn’t even like sweat.” Tom said.
“Never mind, you just had to be there Tomi.” I replied with a sigh.
“That’s what I get for taking a shower; I miss out on something possibly interesting.”
“You also get wet hair for like two days afterwards.” I replied with a smile.
“Oh shut up.” He replied and shoved me gently.
“Hey don’t push me.” I said trying to sound hurt.
“Why not.” He said nudging me slightly with his elbow.
“Because, I’ll push you back.” I replied and shoved him into Bill.
Bill pushed him into me, and then we both pushed him at the same time so he was getting squished in the middle.
“Hey, that’s not fair, I didn’t push Bill.” Tom cried.
“Technically when I pushed you, you pushed Bill, so yeah you did.” I replied.
“Whatever I don’t think I need to be sandwiched in between you and my brother!” Tom whined again.
Just then Bill stopped pushing on Tom and I fell into Tom’s lap.
“Now this I could live with.” Tom said smirking.
“Well that’s too bad, Gustav, help me up please.” I said stretching out my arms.
Gustav stood up and took both of my hands in his and pulled me so I was sitting upright.
“Now you can’t,” I replied sticking out my tongue at him. “Thank you Gustav.” I said turning to face him.
“Aww, thanks Gustav, you made her move.” Tom whined.
“Hey don’t blame me, if I didn’t do it Georg or Bill would have, and if they didn’t she still would have moved.” Gustav said defending himself.
“Whatever.” He sad and pulled me back so I was practically sitting in his lap.
“Hey, um…why am I practically on your lap?” I asked.
“Why wouldn’t you be?” He asked with a smirk.
“Because I’m not a whore.”
“That doesn’t mean anything; you don’t have to be a whore to sit in your boyfriends lap.” Tom said still smirking.
“Well, I’d rather not sit on anyone’s lap, did I mention that I was afraid of the Santa at the mall when I was little?” I said as everyone laughed softly.
“Yeah but I’m not Santa.” He said.
“And I’m still not sitting on your lap.” I sighed getting up then sitting back down next to him.
He put he arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.
“Then this will have to do.” He replied with a smile, instead of his smirk.
“Can you guys go be all mushy some where else?” Georg asked with a mildly annoyed look on his face.
“We would but now that we know it bugs you, we won’t.” I replied looking at Tom.
“If you have such a problem with it you could go somewhere else if you want.” Tom added.
“Or you could just wait; you know control your hormones for a while.” Georg sighed.
“Is some one jealous that Tom might be getting some, and you haven’t gotten any since some poor blind girl Germany?” Bill said.
“Okay I’m going to set the record straight right now, Tom isn’t getting any.” I sighed annoyed.
“And why not?” Georg asked curiously.
“Because I’m not giving it to him.” I replied.
“Ohhh that would explain why he’s trying so hard.” Gustav said.
“Is it working?” He asked hopefully.
“Nope.” I replied smirking.
“Damn, I was actually trying really hard.” Tom said as a small frown crept across his face.
“I know, maybe you shouldn’t try so hard then.” I suggested as I got up.
“Where are you going?” Tom asked as I got to the mini-fridge.
“I’m getting a bottle of water.” I replied bluntly reaching in and getting a bottle.
“You wanna get me a coke?” Bill asked as I closed the door.
“Me to please.” Tom added.
I grabbed a coke and threw it to Bill.
“What about me?” Tom asked.
“Get-off your ass and get it yourself…Duh” I replied smiling.
“Uh, no fair why did you get Bill one?”
“Because he shares his eyeliner and stuff with me.” I replied
“Well I share my bed with you.” He argued.
“That’s what you think.” I said smirking.
“What the hell does that mean?” He asked finally getting up to get a coke of his own.
I ran over to the couch thing and took his spot next to Bill. I stretched my legs out at my side to take up the remaining space on the couch.
“Hey no fair, confusing me, making me get up then stealing my spot.” Tom said as he turned around to see what I had done.
“I’m not even sure of a comeback for that, but to bad you got up and I saw an opportunity and I took it.” I said as I took a sip of water.
“Hey Bill, you wanna move, please.” Tom said trying to sound nice.
“Not really, I don’t feel like getting up.” He said as he took a sip of his coke.
“Please?” He asked again.
“No, Bill should stay.” I said wrapping my arms around him in a hug.
“Why?” Tom asked confused.
“Because it bugs you.” I replied bluntly.
“Are you sure you want to bug the guy you have to share a bunk with?” He asked.
“Well for one, there is a couch, two I could share with Bill if I wanted to, and three, if you’re mean to me you’ll never get laid again.” I replied.
“Why would you share a bunk with Bill?” Tom asked.
“Well I probably wouldn’t but only ‘cause Bill is a bed hog, and the bunks are rather small. But if we were in a hotel I might.”
“But why, don’t you like sleeping next to me?” Tom asked.
“Sometimes.” I said smirking.
“Whatever.” He replied.
Bill got up to throw his empty coke can in the trash. Tom stole his spot like I had done to him before. He placed his arm around my shoulder like he had done before. When Bill came back he sat on the arm of the couch.
“See Bill found a solution.” I pointed out.
“So did I.” Tom smirked and kissed the top of my head.
“Yeah, but Bill found one faster.” I said smiling.
“Must you always burst my bubble?” Tom asked with a sigh.
“Yup, I love the ‘pop’ sound as they burst.” I replied as everyone, but Tom, laughed
“You’re so nice.” He said bluntly.
“I know.” I laughed with a smirk.
Everyone was laughing, partially because of me and Tom and partially because within a few seconds we all forgot why we were laughing in the first place. Eventually we all calmed down and stopped laughing. It was really late so we all decided to get some sleep.
Once we woke up a few hours later we were just getting to New York. We had to go directly to a radio station for an interview. Once it was over we went to the venue and did sound check. We waited backstage then I performed my set and Tokio Hotel theirs. Once we were done we went to our next destination.
This tour was supposed to be really short we only had a few stops and then we would go home to Canada. Once we were done with the tour Bill, Tom and I returned to their house and we unpacked and did laundry and stuff. Once we were done with all that we ordered pizza since we were way to tired to cook. Once we finished eating we all went straight to bed. We were on tour for a little more than a month and we didn’t get much sleep.

~*~*~*Six Months Later*~*~*~
We were starting our tour with Panic at the Disco. Brendon’s best friend Bela, Ryan’s friend, and Bela’s best friend Violet and Spencer’s sister Michaela were touring with them, well us. We had been talking before the tour and we decided to all be the opening act. Michaela knew how to play the drums, Bela played Guitar and Violet played bass. I would be lead vocals and guitar; I would also play keyboard/ piano when one of the songs called for it.
We decided that we would use the name Vampire Dolls. I’m pretty sure it was Michaela and Bela that came up with it, I didn’t really care since it mentioned vampires. I have an unnatural obsession with vampires, I have since I was little. Other little kids played princess and fantasized about their handsome princes and their weddings. Me on the other and, I fantasized about having the awesome senses, abilities to fly or move quickly, and I didn’t totally oppose the whole ‘blood sucking’ thing either, not that it crossed my mind much back then.
We would be touring from May through October. After that tour was finished we were doing another tour, all of us, in Europe. We had a large bus for all the bands and one for the crew and instruments. We would be doing a lot of driving, since there were twice as many guys than girls we knew that Bela, Michaela, Violet and I would have to with stand almost constant perversion and mind corrupting discussions of the usual guy-ish road discussions.
On the first stop of the tour there was an interview with Panic and Tokio Hotel for a local entertainment show. They only wanted two people from each band so Spencer and Ryan went for Panic and Bill and Gustav (surprisingly) For Tokio Hotel. We stayed on the bus with Georg, Jon, Brendon and Tom during the show. The taping for the show took a total of two hours, on top of the run-through they insisted on doing before hand. We had a lot of time to just sit around.
Some one suggested 7 minutes in heaven, most likely Georg. Since we didn’t have any better ideas we went with it. Tom didn’t have a problem with it since he said he trusted me, and I didn’t really have one either because I knew he was smart enough to realize that we would have to spend six months on a bus together and that if he did something stupid it would come back and bit him in the ass rather quickly. We all put items into two of Tom’s hats, one with girls’ items and one with guys’.
I got the privilege to pick first, lucky me. I instinctively knew what Tom had put in, so I knew not to pick it, just to annoy him. Instead I pulled out a small laminated card; I looked at it and saw that it was Brendon’s old student ID. He stood up and took my hand and walked me to the back room of the bus. I heard Tom mutter ‘I love you’ as I walked past him. I replied saying I loved him too, which is true I love him too, but I do kind of enjoy annoying him and messing with his head.
Brendon closed the door and I sat down on the small sofa that was back there for some reason. Brendon sat down next to me. He could sense that I was nervous, And that I didn’t want to do anything that would hurt Tom in anyway.
“Raine, you know I won’t do anything that would cause a problem between you and Tom. If Tom weren’t so important to you I wouldn’t have as big of a problem with it. But I can tell you really care about him so I don’t want to do anything.” He said taking my hand in his once again.
“I’m really glad you understand Brendon, it’s not that I don’t like you but Tom’s been everything to me for so long now if something happened to change that I would be lost.”
“Well we do still have a few minutes, anything else you want to talk about or something?”
“I can’t think of anything, to be honest.” I said as Tom knocked on the door.
“Time’s up now get out here!!!” He yelled.
“Thanks for understanding Brendon.” I said as I gave him a small peck on his cheek.
We both got up and walked back to the others. I sat down next to Tom where I had been originally. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, I thought he would never let go, and I didn’t really have a problem with it. Now it was Tom’s turn to pick something. He pulled out the silver ring that I normally wore on my right thumb. He slid it back onto my hand and we made our way to the back room of the bus where Brendon and I had just been talking. I could tell Tom was thinking that Brendon and I had at least kissed more then my friendly peck on the cheek. We sat down on the sofa. He had an unsure look in his beautiful brown eyes.
“You know absolutely nothing happened between Brendon and I right? He said he didn’t want any thing to cause a problem between us, then I told him how important you are to me and I wouldn’t let him do anything because of it.”
“Really?” He asked almost sounding nervous.
“Yes really, why would I do anything to hurt you?”
“You wouldn’t and I should have thought of that sooner. Can you forgive me?”
“I dunno, how will you ever make it up to me?” I said with a joking smile.
Just then Tom, being predictable, kissed me gently. I kissed him back the same way. We keep kissing, even after Georg came to the door and told us our time was up. We spent at least twice the time we were supposed to be in there, just kissing. We finally stopped; we got up to let two other lucky people have their turn. Just before I turned the handle Tom stopped me.
“So am I forgiven?” He asked with a smirk.
“I think so, but I’m still not sure.” I replied smirking back.
We walked back over to the others. I sighed in relief, and so did Tom, since I wouldn’t have to do that again. Tom and I sat back down and Tom kept his arm around me. It was Bela’s turn, she reached her hand into the hat and pulled out a sidekick, we all instantly knew it was Jon’s since he was practically glued to it most of the time.
Bela got up and so did Jon they both walked back to the room that I was so glad I wouldn’t need to go in again during this game. Around ten minutes later, I got up and knocked on the door and told them their time was up. Bela and Jon came out quickly, they were both as red as tomatoes. The joined the rest us in the main area of the bus and sat down without saying a word.
It was Georg’s turn to pick someone; he pulled out a purple bass pick. Violet stood up reluctantly after Georg and followed him into the back room. This time Michaela went to knock on the door. She came back and sat down. It was almost 20 minutes later when Georg and Violet finally came out.
Michaela reached into the hat and pulled out one of Tom’s wrist bands.
“No offense to Michaela or anything but could she not just dare me to do something instead of this, since there is no way I would let anything happen any way?”
“Okay, sounds good.” Michaela replied.
“I dare you to…hmm…come here.” She said with a smirk. He went over to her and she pulled him closely and whispered in his ear.
“Okay” he replied and came and sat back down next to me.
“So what’s the dare?” I asked him as he slid his arm around my waist.
“You’ll find out eventually.” He said smirking.
Jon pulled out a silver chained necklace with a star pendant on it. I knew that it was Bela’s since I had always seen her wearing it. They went back to the back of the bus. They came back seven minutes later. Since there was only one item left in the hat and only one guy left to be picked we knew Violet would pick Georg.
“I think you two had enough time before so you skip this turn.” Bela said looking from me and Tom to Michaela and then Jon. We all agreed. A strong look of agreement came over Violet’s face.
Once the rest of the band members came back on the bus and we started on our way to the venue. Violet pulled me away from Tom.
“Can I talk to you for a second?”
“Sure.” She took my arm and we walked over to the backroom.
“Raine, I’m really scared, Georg really scares me…”
“Why what happened? You guys were back here for a long time?”
“He was trying to force me to at least kiss him, but I refused, and he kept insisting that I kissed him but I kept trying to push him away. Within a few minutes he was apologizing and trying to help me stop crying, but I’m still afraid. We were back here for so long because every time he would try to get close enough to comfort me I moved or pushed him away, it took me that long to stop crying and feel like I could come back and join you guys.”
“Are you alright?” I asked nervously.
“Yeah, I’m fine now but I just had to tell some one, and I thought I could trust you.”
“You can always trust me, I promise I’ll be there for you. But Georg isn’t that bad, I don’t know what would make him to that. Just chill out and stay away from him for a bit.”
“That’s what I was planning on doing, but I’m still kinda shaky.”
“Is there anything you want me to do for you?” I asked.
“Well a glass of water and a hug would be nice.”
“No problem.” I said leaning over to hug her before getting up to get her some water.
I came back a few minutes later with a glass of water and handed it to her she raised the glass to her mouth and drank it slowly. Once she was feeling better we went back and joined the others. It just so happened that that was when we got to the venue. We all filed out of the bus and helped with the instruments and equipment that still needed to be set up.
We went on first and performed about 10 songs. Then Panic at the Disco went on and did their set, they had a 20 song set. Then finally Tokio Hotel went on with their own 20 song set. Once the concert we all got back on the buses after helping load the instruments on the other bus. We started on our way to the next city, we stopped for take-out at a random fast-food chain. We started watching a movie but we all fell asleep before the end.
The next few shows went well and we never had any interviews but the boys said that they all went pretty well. We were sitting on the bus waiting to get to our next location.
“You know Tom you still haven’t done your dare yet.” Michaela said.
“I know, I’ll do it next time for sure.” He replied with a smirk.
“What is this dare?” I asked him.
“Nothing, you’ll find out later.”
“Is it something bad?”
“No, I promise it isn’t.”
“Why should I believe you?” I replied with my devilish smirk.
“Because you love me!” He replied smiling.
“What makes you so sure about that?” I said still smirking.
“Well I’d hope you’d love me by now.” He said.
“Of course I do, I just like teasing you.” I replied as my smirk changed to a smile.
“Why do you like teasing me?” He asked in a strange tone.
“Sometimes it’s for fun. Sometimes it’s because I’m bored.” I replied.
“When are you not bored?” He asked doubtfully.
“When…okay I don’t know when but I know I’m not always bored, I’m not usually bored when I’m with you, unless we’re on a plane or the bus, that’s boring no matter who you’re with. Most of the time.” I said looking around to the guys from Panic; they always seemed to make things more interesting
“Yeah, planes and stuff are pretty boring,” He said as the rest of the people on the bus agreed. “But at least I have you to keep me entertained.” He said raising his eyebrow slightly.
“EWWW!” Every one said, including me.
I shoved his shoulder and gave him a disapproving look.
“What I really meant was, I always have Raine by my side to keep me company, so between her and Bill I’m never bored, and Bill doesn’t worry about me being so bored I do stupid things.” He said hoping it sounded better.
“That’s sweet Tom.” Bela said sitting across from us.
“That still doesn’t make up for the innuendo of that last comment.” I said bluntly and crossed my arm over my chest, semi- joking.
“I’m sorry.” He said and kissed the top of my head.
“AWWW!” I heard Bela and Michaela cry at the same time.
“Am I forgiven?” He asked over their giggles and ‘how cute are they?’s, of course most of them were sarcasm from the guys from panic..
“I dunno, will you tell me what the dare is if I say ‘yes’?” I asked curiously.
“I don’t think so,” He said with a smile. “But I will tell you something else.” He bribed.
“I dunno, I think you should tell me first, and then I’ll forgive you, if you deserve it.” I replied smirking.
“I think you look much prettier like this than with your hair perfectly straight and all that make up, you just look more real I guess, you’re much prettier with out all the extra stuff.” He said hoping that he hadn’t somehow just offended me.
“I think you’re forgiven.” I said as he kissed me lightly on the cheek.
“God I swear, if you two get any cheesier my lactose pills won’t even be enough to stop the stomach ache.” Bela said referring to her lactose intolerance.
“Quit your whining, I think the cheese is perfectly fine, just be thankful he’s cheesy, when he’s not cheesy he can be quite perverse.” I said giving him a hug to distract him from the fact that I was teasing him about his perverseness.
“I think it’s cute, plus he seems pretty happy.” Bill said with a gigantic smile on his face.
“That’s sweet Bill,” I said looking up at him as Tom placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him. “But it loses some of the sweetness when you smile like that.” I pointed out as everyone laughed.

“Are you saying you have a problem with the way I smile?” He asked.
“No, of course not, you wouldn’t be the same with out it, I think it just makes you seem more sarcastic than sincere.”
“Oh well, I’m still happy for you two.” He said with a more sincere smile.
We all laughed softly. I realized it was getting late; I was starting to get tired but didn’t say anything about it to Tom. Every one broke off into their own conversations. I was listening to my iPod, the same song on repeat. I felt my eyelids grow heavy and Tom’s arm tighten around me. I slowly drifted to sleep with my head on Tom’s shoulder.
I woke up slightly when I felt Tom pick me up. He carried me to the bunk we shared and set me gently on the bed. I heard the clatter of him setting my iPod and cell phone in the little bit of space we had cleared for those things. I felt him climb in next to me and kiss my forehead gently. He pulled the blanket over us and wrapped his arms around my waist like he usually did.
We woke up the next morning around ten-thirty or eleven. We got up and sat down on the couch. Tom got up and pulled out the guitar he kept on the bus to practice with.
He started to play a few chords. At first I didn’t fully recognized the song. It was the song I had on repeat last night. ‘Your Guardian Angel’ by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
When I see your smile
Tears roll down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one

I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

‘Cause you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
‘Cause I'm here for you
Please don't walk away and
Please tell me you'll stay woah, stay woah

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven’

The other girls on the bus, and the guys from Panic at the Disco ‘awwww’d. I wasn’t sure what to say. I hugged him, avoiding the guitar. He set it down and hugged me back. He pulled me over so I was practically in his lap. Normally I would have moved but I was happy where I was for the moment.
“Do you want to play a song?” He asked.
“Sure, why not. What song?”
“I dunno.”
“Never mind I’ve got one.” I said as he passed me the guitar.
“What song.”
“‘1,2,3,4’ by the Plain White T’s” I said, the girls and Panic, ‘awww’d again. Tom and the other guys obviously had never even heard of that song.
1-2-1-2-3-4
Give me more loving than I’ve ever had
Make it all better when I’m feeling sad
Tell me I’m special even though I know I’m not

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Barely getting mad
I’m so glad I found you
I love being around you

You make it easy
It's as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4

There’s only one thing
To Do
Three words
For you
(I love you) I love you
There’s only one way to say
Those three words
That’s what I’ll do
(I love you) I love you

Give me more loving from the very start
Piece me back together when I fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
You’re the best that I’ve had
And I’m so glad I found you
I love being around you

You make it easy
It’s easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4

There’s only one thing
To Do
Three words
For you
(I love you) I love you
There’s only one way to say
Those three words
That’s what I’ll do
(I love you) I love you
(I love you) I love you

You make it easy
It’s easy as 1 2 1 2 3 4
There’s only one thing
To Do
Three words
For you
(I love you) I love you
There’s only one way to say
Those three words
That’s what I’ll do
(I love you) I love you
(I love you) I love you

1-2-3-4
I love you
(I love you) I love you’

Tom moved the guitar before the last chord had finished and he gave me a HUGE hug. He had a huge smile plastered on his face. I could tell that he knew I put some thought into the song I picked. I normally do, but Tom never really notices until way later. He kissed my lips gently. Ryan picked up the guitar. Brendon and him started signing one of their songs that we knew by heart. We all started to sing along.
Lying there with a halo in her hair,
She cried there are feathers everywhere
But it’s fine, you do this all the time.

Crying now, through a rusted smile, she knows
This isn’t how he paid the bills before
Drug farm entrepreneur

Go spin circles for me,
Wound relentlessly around the words we use to sling
Oh such torturous things
Always chewing up the only ones I ever mean
If you’re going then go, go, go, go
If you’re going then go, go, go, go

Watch loved get strangled by a kite’s cold strings
Fall comes early and summer leaves
As a storm with the car keys

Spark your heels up
Against the picked fence I built
All your wishes they would sink like stones
Slowly down a lonely well

Go spin circles for me,
Wound relentlessly around the words we use sling
Oh such torturous things
Always chewing up the only ones I ever mean
If you’re going then go, go, go, go
If you’re going then go, go, go, go’

We all laughed happily as we, all of us who could play the guitar, took turns playing songs until we got to the venue.
We did our sound check and went to grab something to eat. We got back to the venue and it was packed.
We were first, and then Bill, Tom, Violet and I were performing a song together while every one else got ready and got on or off stage, Tokio Hotel would do their set and Panic would follow. We were all nervous before the show. Gustav, Spencer and I were all in our own little area listening to out iPods trying to get ready for the show.
Tom was sitting next to me with one of my head phones in his ear. He took my hand and squeezed it tight, I knew he was nervous he always was, but he seemed more nervous than usual.
I squeezed back and gave him a whole hearted smile. He kissed me gently on the lips and pulled me close putting his arm around me. I rested my head on his should and took a deep breath to relax myself.
We were in our own little corner away from every one and out of sight. We were sitting on the floor. We waited nervously for our five-minute warning.
“Relax, you’ll be great.” Tom assured me, pulled me close with both arms now instead of one.
“I’m positive you will be too, you always rock.” I said and looked into his eyes.
Normally after we reassured each other the obvious nervousness disappeared from his eyes. Today it was still there, which made me slightly more nervous.
“What wrong Tom?” I asked, the nervous tone in my voice was obvious.
“Nothing, I’m fine, it’s just the whole dare thing that Michaela keeps bugging me about.” He sighed.
“What is this dare?”
“You’ll find out soon, I promise.” He said kissing the top of my head.
“Why can’t you tell me?” I wondered.
“Because it would ruin the surprise element of it.” He replied.
“Fine, don’t tell me.” I said and crossed my arms.
“Trust me it’s absolutely nothing bad, you shouldn’t worry about it. The more you stress over it the more likely you are to mess up. You know that.”
“Yeah I know, but I sill want to know this dare.” I sighed.
“The more you bug me the less likely it is that I’m going to tell you.” He teased.
“Fine, I’ll stop asking about it, but you have to tell me.” I said as turned slightly to wrap my arms around him.
We hugged each other until we got the five-minute warning. We got up and Michaela, Bela, Violet and I all gathered at the edge of the curtain waiting to go on stage. Tom was standing behind me with his arms around my waist until the second we went on.
“Good luck” he whispered to me before I left him to join the other girls on stage.
We played out set and we were practically flawless. I messed up the chords on one of the songs, but I was nothing I couldn’t fix quickly and without it being noticed. Tom and Bill joined us onstage as Bela and Michaela walked off. We were playing ‘1000 Meere’. We were quickly joined by Gustav so we would have the drums.
Die Straßen leer
Ich dreh mich um
Die Nacht hat mich verloren
Ein kalter Wind
Die Welt erstarrt

Die Sonne ist erfroren
Dein Bild ist sicher

Ich trag’s in mir
Über 1000 Meere
Zurück zu dir
Zurück zu uns
Wir dürfen unseren Glauben nicht verlieren
Vertrau mir


Wir müssen nur noch 1000 Meere weit
Durch 1000 dunkle Jahre ohne zeit
1000 Sterne zieh’n vorbei
Wir müssen nur noch 1000 Meere weit
Noch 1000-mal durch die Unendlichkeit
Dann sind wir endlich frei

Irgendwo ist der Ort
Den nur wir beide kennen

Lief alles anders als gedacht
Der Puls in den Adern
Ist viel zu schwach
Doch irgendwie schlagen uns die Herzen durch die Nacht –
Vertrau mir


Wir müssen nur noch 1000 Meere weit
Durch 1000 dunkle Jahre ohne zeit
1000 Sterne zieh’n vorbei
Wir müssen nur noch 1000 Meere weit
Noch 1000-mal durch die Unendlichkeit
Dann sind wir endlich frei

Niemand und Nichts nehmen wir mit
Und irgendwann schau’n wir auf jetzt zurück

1000 Meere weit
1000 Jahre ohne Zeit
Noch 1000 Meere weit
1000 Sterne zieh’n vorbei
Vorbei
Lass dich zu mir treiben
Ich lass mich zu dir treiben

Wir müssen nur noch 1000 Meere weit
Durch 1000 dunkle Jahre ohne zeit
1000 Sterne zieh’n vorbei
Wir müssen nur noch 1000 Meere weit
Noch 1000-mal durch die Unendlichkeit
Dann sind wir frei

Lass dich zu mir treiben
Ich lass mich zu dir treiben
1000 Meere weit

Violet and I were about to go back stage. Tom blocked me and Violet kept walking off stage. He looked nervous. He handed Bill his guitar and wrapped his arms around my waist. I was taken aback by the fact that he was doing this while we were onstage. There was lots of cheering coming from the crowd. He kissed me almost forcefully, but he was gentle. The crowd went crazy, either with boo’s or Awww’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
Posting more, I don't know if ANYBODY reads this, but if you do TELL ME. please?
LOVE
NEON