Young Love

500

"I've fallen madly in love with you and it's only been months." He hugged me and whispered in my ears, "I love you too." And it was honestly the best moment I could have. He let go and kissed me. My insides churned and I couldn't help, but lift my left leg slightly up. It was just like the movies, but better. I put my arms around his slender neck and I felt his lips curl into a smile as we kissed. And in a few seconds, I was looking at him, smiling. I never felt like this before, for anyone.

He was all I want and I couldn't ask for more. His eyes and hair were brown, like light brown. It was even more beautiful to look at in the sun as his eyes and hair glisten. He was tall, a few inches higher than me, but tip-toeing I didn't mind because it was all worth it. And his voice was music to my ears. I always smile when I hear his voice. He wasn't much of a good singer, but it makes me giggle when he gives it all just to sing, for me.

"Have I ever told you that I'm lucky to have you?" He shook his head and smiled, "Tell me." I held his hand and whispered, "I'm very, very, very lucky to have you." He kissed my cheek and giggled. "Like times infinity?" I nodded my head and said, "Times infinity, love." His two fingers, similar to two legs, slowly went up my arm and I giggled some more.

I didn't expect my 'prince charming' to appear almost all of sudden when I lost all hope in love. I promised and told myself that I wouldn't be smitten by anyone in my freshmen year of high school. I told myself that so many times before I met him. Before I practically had a small crush towards him. He apparently caught my eye. He was so mysterious and it intrigued me. I practically read everyone in my class, except him.

"Do you know how lucky I am?" He asked and I looked at him, shaking my head. "Tons. You make me feel all... I don't know, happy inside. You are practically my life. I mean, half of you is part of me. I love you so much that it'd be stupid of me to cheat on you or break it off." I smiled and he smiled his crooked smile. And instantly, I had the urge to kiss him.

"I love you too," I said and put my head on his shoulders. As he kissed my forehead, he whispered, "Go to sleep, love. The day may end, but my love for you won't" I yawned and said, "Like infinity?" He laughed and responded, "Like infinity." He was absolutely everything I hope for and wanted. I never want to loose him, the very thought of it makes me shiver. This maybe young love, but it's our young love.