Status: In the process of trying to get an update up.

First Try

I Am Feeling Low

[Must listen to Lips of An Angel while reading this =D]

"Spen, where's Brendon?" Andy asked in the middle of the movie they were watching in Ryan's room.

Jon shushed her.

"Out," he replied curtly.

She didn't say anything more after that. Obviously, Spencer, Jon, and Brendon all knew something that she and Ryan didn't. She definitely needed to find out what it was soon.

The movie finished with the cliche 'boy kisses girl' scene, much to the disgust of Spencer.

"They could have, seriously, done a better ending for that movie."

"Spin, it's a chick flick. You musn't expect a lot from it," Jon retorted and chuckled.

They all stood up and headed out the door; Jon first and then Spencer. Andy was just about to follow out when Ryan rushed ahead of her and closed the door, locking it. Her eyebrows furrowed as she stared at him staring at the floor.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

He looked up at her with honest eyes, his body language told her that this was the Ryan she knew, the Ryan she met at camp years ago.

"Andy, I... I want to apologize for the way I've been acting. I... I shouldn't have said those things and I shouldn't have kissed you. I'm sorry." He pushed himself off of the door and made his way closer to Andy, who stepped back with every step he took forward.

"Don't... don't hate me."

The back of her knees hit the edge of his bed and she fell back. He immediately put a knee on the bed next to her thigh and put his hands on her shoulders, pushing her to lie down on the bed.

Andy felt her back hit the soft matress and immediately felt fear in her heart.

He lay his body gently down on hers, his head burying itself in the crook of her neck.

Her heart thudded against her chest as she felt his warm breaths on her skin. This was the closest they had ever been since he left.

"Ryan...," she whispered, her words getting lost in her mouth. She felt him smile against her neck.

"It's really good to hear your voice saying my name, it sounds so sweet," he sang softly to her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"D-don't."

"Coming from the lips of an angel, hearing those words, it makes me weak," he continued, ignoring her attempts to make him stop.

"Please."

"Hi, I'm Keltie."

Ryan smiled at her and introduced himself. He moved over, giving her space to sit at their booth.

Jon and Spencer stared at him with a confused look as she sat down closely beside him.

"Hey guys, I'm back with the drinks and who are you?" Brendon asked, quirking his eyebrow, 4 glasses in his hands.

"I'm Keltie, nice to meet you."

Brendon frowned but nodded anyway, putting the drinks down and squishing next to Jon.

"So, do you wanna dance, Ryan?"

x

"Will you be my girlfriend, Kelts?"

Ryan knew why he wanted her, he knew why he was so quickly replacing Andy.

Keltie had these traits that Andy didn't have. She was calm and collected, she knew when to talk and when to keep to herself, she was responsible, and she was mature. She knew how to take care of herself. It made Ryan feel like he didn't always have to watch out for her, because he knew that she would know how to handle it.

"Of course I will, Ryan."

He took her in his arms and his lips locked with hers.

But that was also the reason why he couldn't keep his heart from cracking.

She wasn't Andy.


"I missed you, I'm sorry."

"Ryan, we can't do this. You have-"

"Let's just forget everything for now. Please," he looked up at her, his eyes pleading. "I missed you so much. I never wanted to hurt you."

"Why are you with her?" she finally asked, tears flooding her eyes.

"I just thought... I'd never get to see you again. I thought you would've moved on too," he answered, leaning up on his elbow and looking down at her.

"I would have never. Not even if you tell me you don't love me. I never want to have anyone else."

"What about Bren?"

"It's just pretend."

"So I was right?" he smiled hopefully, his eyes twinkling.

Andy giggled and nodded. "You always were right."

He smiled down at her before his eyes flickered down to her lips.

She watched his eyes, biting her lip as she swallowed nothing. He moved his head closer to hers slowly. She let her bottom lip slide out from between her teeth just in time to meet his lips. She wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her, sighing contentedly.

It wasn't long before his tongue slid past her lips and into her mouth, revisiting a place it had long missed. She met his tongue with hers, sending a tingling sensation down both their backs. He carefully moved so that he was completely on top of her, warmth from their bodies radiating and meeting between the non-existing space between them.

"Ryan," she breathed against his moist and swollen lips.

"Hmm?" he answered, breathing quite heavily.

"Never leave me again."

"I promise."

x

Andy left Ryan's room half an hour later, a smile plastered to her face. Just as she went out she heard someone go in her room. She frowned and went in.

"Bren?"

He looked up, his face somewhat red and his hair all messed up. "What?"

"What's wrong?" She went over to the bed and sat down beside him.

"Nothing."

"Brendon, everyone keeps telling me that, but it's obviously not true. I really don't want to be here if you're going to be like this."

Her last sentence was most likely a lie. Now that she and Ryan are, hopefully, getting along again, she wanted to stay as long as possible to find out what happens next. But it got Brendon to spill anyway.

"I'm just... having troubles right now, okay?" he answered, lying down.

"Tell me, I want to help." She took his hand and wrapped her fingers around it.

"My..." he trailed off, gulping. "My sister got raped a couple of weeks ago, and now she thinks she's pregnant. She has no clue who the dad is and if she wants to abort the baby or not. I keep telling her not to, but she's really scared. She's only 17 and carrying some maniac's baby," he explained, his voice shaking and his palms sweating.

"And now this guy keeps on calling her, telling her that he's the dad and that she should just abort the baby. She got scared and told me, so I made her calls divert to me every time that guy calls. Right now, I'm just... really ticked off. He sounds like a total creep and I don't know if I should tell her what I found out."

"What did you find out?" Andy asked, tightening her grip on his hand.

"I... I can't, Andy. It's too hard."

"Please, Brendon. Trust me."

"He... he says I'm his son."
♠ ♠ ♠
Whee, sorry for the late update kiddos. D=

List of songs listened to while writing this update:
First Try
Lips of An Angel
Little Miss Obsessive

You guys should definitely listen to Lips of An Angel while reading this.

Subscribe and Comment! =D