Status: In the process of trying to get an update up.

First Try

When You're Around, Will You Comfort Me?

Two weeks later.

Andy and Ryan hadn't stopped meeting secretly.

They both decided that it would be best if no one knew for now. Ryan didn't have the guts to break up with Keltie yet, he still cared for her, and for some reason, Andy didn't mind; as long as she had Ryan all to herself for now.

Even if no one knew.

10:00 on a Monday morning, Andy was already up and fixing breakfast, feeling lighter than air and happier than a kid in a candy store with thousands of money to spend.

Brendon however was a different story. He sat up from the bed groggily, his hair sticking up in places, his face red and his head pounding. He willed himself to stand and go downstairs, where the smell of eggs and bacon cooking immediately woke him up.

"That smells good," he commented, smiling slightly as he entered the kitchen.

Andy turned and grinned at him. "Thanks."

He sat down at the table leaning his elbows on the cool wooden surface.

"You look horrible. What's wrong?" Andy asked, placing the eggs and the bacon in seperate plates, before putting them down on the table.

"Same reason as last week, but it's getting worse now."

Andy felt her heart skip a beat.

She had completely forgotten about Brendon's situation, all because she was too busy with Ryan.

She felt horrible.

She promised him that she would help and yet she hadn't done anything to help.

What kind of help could she offer though? She knew nothing about the situation he was in now. Maybe all she could do was to give him support and comfort.

"Oh, it'll get better, I'm sure," she said carefully, bringing out the bread and the butter.

"How can you be sure?" he answered weakly, folding his arms on the table and burying his face into them.

She wasn't able to answer him, the doorbell rang and nobody else was up to answer it except for her and Brendon. So she excused herself before going to answer it.

"We heard there was panic in town, so we decided to check it out."

Andy's frown turned upside down as William Beckett, Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump, and Gabe Saporta stood in front of her grinning like the maniacs that they were - except Patrick though. She doubted he could ever be a maniac.

"Oh my God, what are you guys doing here?!" she asked excitedly, stepping aside to let them in.

"We decided to drop by and see if anyone's ripped anyone's heads out yet," Gabe answered, walking to the middle of the living room followed by everyone else.

"Oh, well, everyone's safe and... not headless, so we're good."

"Brendon!" Bill called out to the younger, shorter one and opened his arms.

"Bilvy!" Brendon yelled. He ran over to him and hugged him tightly, burying his face on Bill's leather jacket.

"Aww, did my Brenny-boo miss me?" Bill asked in a child-like voice, rubbing his back.

Brendon nodded, still not pulling his face away from Bill's chest.

"Did you hear about what happened?" Andy heard Pete whisper to Pat, who nodded, looking at Bren.

"How did you find out?" Andy whispered to them, turning away from Gabe, Bill, and Brendon.

"Spencer."

Andy nodded.

"I see man candy."

Everyone looked up to see Jon smirking down at them, already dressed and clean.

"Jonathan!"

"Gabriel!"

x

Soon, everyone was awake and gathered in the kitchen for breakfast. Only the ones who currently resided in the house were eating though, the visitors had already had their fill of Starbucks.

"So how long are you guys in Vegas?" Ryan asked before shoving his sandwhich in his mouth.

"As long as we want. We just finished tour. So we're just going around the city for now," Pat answered.

Andy looked over at Brendon, currently sitting between Spencer and Jon, and wondered who else knew about his problem. Ryan sure as hell didn't. Why though? Weren't they, like, best friends or something? Surely, something this big, Brendon would have told him right away.

All of a sudden, everyone stopped talking at the sound of a phone going off. Brendon visibly shut his eyes and exhaled before picking up his phone and answering it.

"H-hello?"

x

"Ryan, can we talk for a bit?"

Everyone else was in Spencer's room, having some boy bonding or something like that. Only Ryan and Andy didn't bother to join in. Some looked suspiscious, but they shrugged it off and hid away in Ryan's room anyway.

"Sure thing. What's up?" he straightened up and leaned back on the bed's headboard.

"How come... you and Brendon are acting completely ... cold to each other?"

Ryan's face fell a little bit before hardening. He stared up at the ceiling, exhaled loudly and turned back to her.

"We just... had this... fight a few months back. I guess he still hasn't forgiven me about it. I don't get why he's so mad though, he always acts like I can always drop everything and do what he wants me to do."

He explained the whole story to her, about Keltie, Brendon's mother, and the hospital.

Andy was left speechless after he explained the whole story.

"It's... best if we just... didn't talk for a bit, I guess," Ryan shrugged.

"But... you guys... are so much more than that. I know you guys are. Why don't you just-"

"Andy, can we just please not talk about it? It's a really touchy subject."

Ryan saw that little boy crying in his house all alone. He frowned and looked up at his dad.

"Dad, do you think we should ask that kid why he's all alone?"

His dad shook his head and ushered him to walk faster and away from the little boy crying in his empty house.


Andy nodded and snuggled in close to him.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

He wrapped his arms around her before pressing his lips to hers. She smiled and touched his cheek, brushing her thumb lightly against his skin.

"Surprise!"

The two instantly pulled away from the kiss and looked at the doorway to see everyone staring at them with wide eyes and open mouths.

Bill, Gabe, Spencer, and Jon were all stuck in a position where their knees were bent and their arms were spread out wide open.

"Oh my God, what are you two doing?!"

Brendon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Birthday! =D

Image

Yet another update despite the lack of comments.

This chappie is dedicated the loverliful commenters =D ilyguys!

I hope you liked it =)

List of songs listened to while updating:
Little Miss Obsessive
Lips of An Angel
Waiting
Misery Loves It's Company
False Pretense
Junjou na Kanjou (Samurai X Theme song)
I Caught Fire
Blue and Yellow
Neighbors
We've Got A Big Mess On Our Hands.

Tell me what you guys think should happen next! =D

Comment and subscribe! =D

P.S. follow me on twitter you'll definitely find out if I'm updating or not xD