We Both Need to Change

Her day with Tom

Wondering how Sierra's day with Tom went??? Well, I'll let Sierra tell you. - Kacy

Sierra’s POV

We were driving through the street. Tom was driving and I was sitting shot gun. We’ve been driving along for a while now and I have no idea where Tom’s going to take me.

“Tom, where are we going?” I asked as I played with my seatbelt, sliding my hand up and down.

He looked at me then faced the road again, “Errmm… To meet some of my friends,” he said smiling as his hand held tight to the wheel, “’S that ok with yeh?”

I nodded, “I’d like to meet some of your friends.” I smiled.

&&

Tom parked in an empty parking lot. He hopped off first and when I was about to get off too, he opened the door for me. That made me mentally ‘aww’.

“Thanks,” I told him.

“’S ok,” he said, nearly a whisper. I like the way he gets so shy sometimes. “Anyway, the rink is this way,” he said while jerking his thumb to the left. He held out his hand, I reached for it and a second later our fingers intertwined.

“Rink?” I asked as I followed him through the parking lot.

He nodded, “Yeah, a skateboardin’ rink.” He looked over his shoulder to look at me, “I skate.” He said shyly.

“Ohh… Well that’s nice,” I said. He opened a gate and we both went in, still walking I asked, “Tom? Where’s your board then?” I asked.

“Oh… I won’ be skatin’ today,” he explained. He held up his camera on one hand, “I’m jus’ goin’ to take some pictures.”
I nodded. Is it because he doesn’t want me to see? Hmm… Soon enough some guys and some girls skateboarding came into view. A guy with blonde hair automatically noticed us as we made our way to them.

“Oi! Tom’s ‘ere and ‘e’s got ‘s girlfriend,” said the guy.

I blushed at the comment. And from the corner of my eye I saw Tom blush too, and when I did, I blushed even more.

When we got there, some guys circled around us. In unison both I and Tom pulled our hands away.

“Guys, this ‘s Sierra, my FRIEND,” he emphasized the friend for them and they responded with a nod.

“Hi!” I said.

The blonde guy who said I was Tom’s girlfriend spoke, “Hey, I’m Zeke. Tom’s friend,” then he took the pleasure of introducing everyone else, “’e’s Jake,” he said introducing the one with curly locks of brownish-blonde hair, “And she’s Riley, a.k.a my girlfriend,” she introduced one girl with brown curly hair she smiled back, “And he’s my brother Kyle,” he pointed a younger version of him, and then he said after a sigh, “And the rest will introduce themselves or Tom’ll introduce ‘em to yeh.”

I nodded while chuckling, “Nice to meet you all.”

A while later Tom introduced me to the rest. And then we ate some food, mainly pizza. Then the guys went skating again. As Tom snapped pictures of them I sat beside him admiring how he smiles after he looks at how good his shots are.

He then noticed that I was gazing on him, “Wha?” he asked.

I smiled, “You look so cute when you smile after every shot you take,” I said dreamily. Seconds later I realize I just said that out loud, “Did I just say that out loud?!”

Although Tom was blushing a smirk was on his face, “Errmm… Thanks, yeh look cute too, even cuter when yeh blush.”

That made me blush even more, and I knew my faced looked like a tomato, “Um… uhh… Thanks.”

He then smiled and went back to snapping shots. That calmed me down a bit and I went back on gazing on him.

&&

It was getting late so I asked Tom to take me home. He nodded and we made our way to the parking lot. As he drove, one hand was on the wheel and one over mine, his thumb drawing circles on the back of my hand. His touch was so warm.

When we arrived home he parked my car in the driveway and walked me up to the front door.

He shoved his hands on his back pocket, “So, did yeh enjoy yeh’r day today?” he asked looking at his feet.

I nodded, “Yeah it was pretty nice, I enjoyed a lot.” I told him. A moment later, “Well –“

Before I knew it, his warm, soft lips pressed against mine. My hands crept up on his neck, pushing him to me. His camera between our bodies – moving as we kiss. The kiss got a bit deeper as I kissed back but a moment later we pulled away.

Tom smiled, “Good night Sierra.” And with that he walked away, leaving me breathless.
Oh my God!!! Kacy has to know about this! She totally needs to know about this!!! She was so right about the whole Tom like me thing. AAhh…
♠ ♠ ♠
now this one is really for Sierra...
and to those readers who are wondering how Sierra and Tom's date went also...

Comment people!! please!!!!!!!