We Both Need to Change

i have it bad for her

Oli’s POV

We both ended up in Kacy’s room. Earlier when she said that she needed to pack, hinting that I need to leave - well from the tone of her voice I knew she wanted me to go. But I’m very needy and I wanted to spend much time with her, even though we’ll be driving later on together. For five hours, we’ll be stuck together, ALONE!

Anyway… I told her I’d be glad to help her pack. She looked surprised and then she smiled and said okay.

As she led me up to her room, I couldn’t help but look at the way her hips sways when she moved, how her shirt hugged her curves perfectly and how whenever her hair swished, the strawberry sent hung in the air. That’s when I knew I had it bad for her.

She stopped in front of the slightly ajar door and turned around to face me, “It’s a bit messy… so…” she trailed off.

I smiled, “It’s ok.”

She turned around from me once more and pushed it open. Her room was a bit messy but the aroma their tickled my nose – it smelled like her shampoo. Her bed was messy, the sheets slightly crumpled, the pillows scattered on it. Some clothes scattered on the floor, and shoes the same. Papers were stacked on her desk and above that; the shelves were composed of lines of CD’s. I walked over to it, interested.

“Wow. You listen to Metallica?” I say in surprise, I turn around to find her reaching up to her closet where her huge bag was placed. Her shirt rose and you could see her skin on her back. That sight alone made me go wild inside, I just wanted to touch her.

“Yeah I do…” she said, amusement lingering through her voice, her back still facing me. She finally reached it and turned to face me. She gently placed it on the floor; she opened it and then stood up once more. All I did was stare. She then looked at me, one hand on her waist – oh how I wanted to place my hands there. A smirk crept up her lips.

“Wha’?” I asked. I pushed my hands deeper in my pockets.

“Are you just gonna stand there all day and stare at me or are you going to help?” she asked.

I smirked, “I’d just stare if yeh’d let me, love.”

She picked up something from the floor, “Oh this is cute,” she said as the purple shirt hung in her hands, she held it down, walked towards me.

Our faces were inches apart, “No way Sykes! Now start folding!” she said with a smile as she shoved the shirt at me. She then walked away and looked for another shirt.

We were inches away! I could’ve kissed her right there! Way to go Oli! Yeh fuckin’ idiot! Yeh let her take control of the situation!

But then I don’t wanna risk her getting mad! Oh God! I do have it bad for her!
♠ ♠ ♠
i did this one in Oli's POV... to spice it up! XD
comment, subscribe and rate please..!!

Oh please check out Immersion and Scary Consideration by tossmycausticsalad,
i dont know how to hyperlink so just search it ok? and you can find tossmycausticsalad on my profile. She's an awesome writer and i suggest you guys to read her marvelous stories!! They're brilliant, believe me!