We Both Need to Change

Un-Shockingly Shocking

It was the end of my first week of school which meant it’s a Saturday. I woke up earlier than expected and went downstairs to find my mom making breakfast.

“Can you go wake up Abby?” she asked me. I nodded and went up upstairs and woke her up then came back downstairs with her.

As we ate breakfast we discussed about random stuff and school and work.

“Oh yeah, Sierra’s coming over later, we’re gonna hang out,” I told mom.

She swallowed, “Ok, are you going out or are you guys just gonna stay here?” she asked, somehow she seemed quite uninterested but I didn’t care.

“I don’t think we’ll be going out, we might have a movie marathon here though,” I told her.

Abby smiled, “Can Kacy take me to Oli’s?” she asked mom.

Mom looked at me, “Can you? That would be a big help if you could, because then I wouldn’t have to be late for work.”

I thought about it for a minute. I mean, I still was a bit mad about Oli and that blonde, but I cant hide forever. Might as well, just accept it and move on right? So I nodded.

“Yay! Thanks Kace!” Abby beamed as took a bite of her bacon, I returned it with a soft smile.

&&

Later on, I changed into something more suitable – it wasn’t like I was trying to impress Oli or anything. I mean, I just wore a striped black and red shirt, pants that had slits by the knee and my black and ruby zoo York sneakers.

I watched TV as I waited for Sierra.

About an hour or so, I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it to find a grinning Sierra, and when I meant grinning she really was smiling widely and weirdly.

“What? Is there something on me? What?” I asked.

She slightly pushed my shoulder, “You didn’t tell me you had a famous boyfriend.”

My eyebrows furrowed, “What?! That’s because I don’t have one!”

“You don’t have to hide it anymore, everyone knows. It’s on the magazine,” I was surely out of it, I didn’t know what heck she was talking about not until she took out a magazine from her bag and gave it to me.

I looked at the front cover and there, was me and Oli and Abby in Oli’s arms.

“And you didn’t tell me you had a baby,” she said, “Some people might be judgmental and all but not me, I’m totally fine with it.”

My eyes bulged at the caption, ‘Oliver Sykes and his family?’ I flipped through the pages and saw pictures of me and Oli and Abby. These were taken the day I first officially met him.

Aha! So those were camera clicks! I so knew it!!!

“Sierra, can you please explain why mine and Oli’s face is on the cover of this magazine?” I asked her as I pulled her in the house.

She raised her eyebrow, “Well it’s because you guys are together and the paparazzi caught you.”

I shook my head, “We’re not together! And, and, and why would the paparazzi follow us or anything?” I asked, I was so disoriented, what the hell was happening?

“Wait a minute, you guys aren’t together?” he asked as she sat down the living room couch.
I started pacing, I faced her, “No! Definitely not!” I told her half shouting.

“Ok, ok! Calm down,” she told me, “You do know that Oli’s famous right?” she asked me.
I shook my head again, “No, famous for what?” I asked her.

“Well, he has a band, it’s called Bring –“ I cut her off.

“Yeah, yeah, I know he has a band, Bring Me The Horizon.” I told her, “So, they’re famous?”

She nodded, then her eyes grew big, “So this kid in the picture isn’t your kid?” she asked pointing at Abby’s picture.

I shook my head, “That’s my little sister.” I scratched my head, “What are people going to say?”

“You know what? You should just tell Oli about this and you guys should clear it out to the public,” she elaborated her idea.

I nodded, “That’s a fucking great idea.” I walked over to the stairs, “Abby!!! Come down, we’re going now!” I yelled.

“Abby?” asked Sierra in confusion.

I nodded, “That’s my little sister, the one in the picture,” I pointed out.

Her mouth formed an O shape as her head nodded.

&&

Sierra and Abby met and Abby liked her. We were driving to The Syke’s residence when Abby noticed the magazine, she grabbed it from Sierra’s bag.

“Woah!” she gasped, “I’m famous!!!” I and Sierra chuckled at her comment.

“Hey… I didn’t know that Kace and Oli are boyfriend- girlfriend,” said Abby, her smile grew bigger, “Yay!!! Kace and Oli kissing-“ I cut her off.

“Hey! Abby where did you learn that?” I asked in surprise. For such a young girl she already knows about relationships and such.

She stuck her tongue out, “TV.”

I shook my head, “Oli and I aren’t boyfriend-girlfriend, Ab. We’re just… Well, we’re nothing. And I don’t even wanna be his girlfriend or whatever…” I told her rambling.

From the corner of my eye I saw Sierra mouth, ‘Oh, a she wants to, don’t believe her.’ And Abby let out fit of giggles.

I softly slapped Sierra’s shoulder, “I do not!”

And we all laughed. What a bizarre idea, I mean… I know I don’t want to. Do I? Oh God, no!!! No! Kacy, no! You do not like Oli, we discussed about this! No Oli! I don’t like him!!!

My car came to a halt in front of the Sykes’ residence. Sierra was looking excited as ever.

“Sierra…” I said in a tone.

She looked at me calmly, “What?”

I eyed her for a minute, “Are you a fan?” I asked, one eyebrow up.

She bit her lip, “I don’t wanna lie to you…” she then smiled and nodded widely, “I love them!” she let out a squeal and I laughed.

“Well, then if you love them so much, who do you fancy from them?” I asked her as we hopped off the car.

“Well, the one I fancy isn’t actually in the band, he’s more like related to someone in the band,” she explained.

I unbuckled Abby’s seatbelt and carried her, “And who is this?” I asked her.

She bit her lip, “Oli’s brother… Tom.”

I laughed, “Tom is my best friend, he likes icing too like me!” Abby informed her.

She nodded.

We walked up to the front door and I knocked three times. Tom answered the door and Sierra couldn’t help but grin.

“Oh ‘ei Kace, ‘ei Ab…” his eyes traveled to Sierra and he smiled softly while almost whispering, hi to her. They were caught in some sort of staring trance and I seriously didn’t wanna disturb them but I wanted to do my part and introduce the two.

“Tom, this is Sierra my friend,” I told Tom and he nodded not even taking his eyes of her, “And Sierra I’m sure you already know him.”

“Yeah I do,” she said in monotone.

Abby squirmed from my grasp and ran inside, probably to the kitchen. I made my way in, I turned back, “Hey Tom, I hate to disturb but where’s Oli?”

He faced me smirking, “Yeh actually lookin’ for meh for me brother?” he asked surprise.

I rolled my eyes and nodded, “Yes Tom, I am looking for Oli, now where is he?” I asked him, impatiently.

“He’s upstairs, you know where his room is,” he told me and he faced Sierra again.
I walked up the stairs and tried to remember where his room was, last time I went there was two weeks ago. I really do have memory problem.

I paced back and forth and then I remembered where, it was the door with the ‘Drop Dead’ sign. I found it and knocked once. No reply. I knocked again. No reply, again. Must be asleep, I don’t care though, he needs to know and I want this cleared.

I twisted the door knob it was unlock.

And what I saw when I opened it was… UN-SHOCKINGLY SHOCKING.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please..... = D

Much thanks to the people who read, give comments, rates, subscribes..
and bla, bla,, on this Story.

Seriously it means a lot to me!!

Thank you = infinity times!!!