We Both Need to Change

I cant be falling for him

The sight before me was definitely un-shockingly shocking.

Oliver was fucking some blonde, a different one, not the same one from the party. This one however has bigger boobs.

It was un-shocking because I knew this was going to happen. And it was shocking because I didn’t expect it to happen now, especially when his mother is downstairs. But I guess that’s just Oli.

“Oi! What’re you doing?!” he asked, obviously annoyed that I interrupted them. The girl scampered for the blanket and she covered her unmentionables.

“I, I…” I stuttered, “I’m sorry.” And I closed the door quickly and made my way to the stairs.

I found Tom and Sierra laughing at something while sitting on the couch, “Guys, I think I’m gonna head home right now,” I told them. I looked at Sierra, “You could go home by yourself right? I’m really sorry, I’m just not feeling so good.”

“I could take Sierra home,” offered Tom.

I nodded, “Thanks Tom, you’re a fuckin’ saint!” I told him.

Sierra looked at me intently, “What’s wrong Kace? You were fine a while ago…”

I shook my head, “Uhhh… errmm… I just don’t feel good, I need to lie down…”

Tom scooted to give space for me to lie down, “Lie down… at HOME,” I continued my sentence and he frowned.

“Is this because of the girl up there with Oli?” asked Tom, “I promise- “

“No, not that… my head hurts, I just really need to go!” I cut him off. And without another word, I headed for the door and left.

I hopped in my car and sped away to my house.

Once I got there I crashed in my bed. I seriously don’t know what’s wrong with me, it’s not like I care about who Oli dates, I really shouldn’t give a fuck. But why am I getting all emotional when I do? Gosh! I mean, I can’t be really into him, right? Because I promised myself I wouldn’t fall for any guy… Before I knew it I dozed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know this is really short.. but i feel like shit..
so please. forgive me.. =(