We Both Need to Change

Girls aren't toys

I instantly cover myself up with the blanket that was scattered on the couch, “Wha- what’re you doing here?” I asked stuttering as the words came out of my mouth.

A smirk formed in his pierced lips, “Yeh told me to come in, so I did.” Then he pouted, “Why’d yeh cover yeh’r self up love? I liked the way you looked.”

My eyebrows furrowed, “Don’t even talk to me that way Oli!” I told him, “Wait here, I’m going to change into something descent.” And with that I shuffled my way out of the living room and up to my room.

I changed into some jeans, a baseball shirt and black converse shoes, tied my auburn wavy hair into a pony tail and came back downstairs. He was sitting on the couch as if he were at home.

I crossed my arms, “Now what do you really want?” I asked, making my annoyed voice obvious.

He looked up, “Well, we need to talk.” He said firmly although his eyes were scanning me, up and down they went. I didn’t know why though, I looked perfectly unattractive of what I was wearing and I meant to too.

“About what?” I asked.

He shrugged as he tossed a very familiar magazine on the living room table, “About that!” he pointed at the magazine.

“I told you the noises were camera clicks, but you wouldn’t believe me. If you did we could’ve looked for the little spying, no good photographer and could’ve beaten his sorry little ass and he wouldn’t have published this shit,“ I explained, still arms crossed.

He sighed, “Well so-rry. But ‘s too late for that. Now looky ‘ere, I called up my agent, and ‘e said ‘e got us a proper in’erview at a TV show that’ll be airin’ this Wednesday and we could clear this out. But see the place where we’ll be in’erviewed is about five hours away this place, and… we ‘ave to drive there. And we leave the day after tomorrow, yeh’re already excused from classes on Tuesday so yeh could ready some of yeh’r stuff. Is that ok with yeh?”

I shrugged, “Well I don’t have a choice do I?” I said bitterly.

“Oh yeh do. Yeh could pretend to be me girlfriend and Abby our daughter and we could then get married and-“

“Hell no!” I answered cutting him off mid sentence.

He stood up and pouted, “Why’re yeh such in a bad mood, love?” he asked as he made his way to me. This instantly make me go crazy inside, I don’t like him getting close to me. I didn’t answer instead I stood there, still as possible.

“’S this ‘bout when yeh barged in my room while I was, well… yeh know,” he said as smirk playing on his lips, “Don’t get all jealous, yeh know I like yeh more than them, they’re just…”

“What?!” I snapped, “They’re just toys to you?! You treat girls like, like they’re not important! You treat them like, like they’re just instruments of pleasure!” I shouted at him.

He then bowed his head, “I guess I should leave now, yeah?”

I nodded, “See you on Tuesday.” I said firmly.

He grabbed his car keys and soon enough he was gone. Serves him right for being such a player, breaking girls’ hearts…
♠ ♠ ♠
i know, i hate Kacy for doing that to Oli
but Oli needs to know that girls arent just for pleasure, they have feelings too.