My Spirit

Finally close

I watched as the cars pulled up in front of my castle. My ‘heart’ was about to explode from
excitement. I’d see Frank for the first time in what… I’ve lost count now, nearly 400 years!That’s insane. But suddenly people came running out of the cars, damn I was too high up. I was on top of the castle, stupid idea. I darted down through the stairs and down to the front door. In came a man with blond hair, not Frank, he greeted the Castle manager.

“Morning!” The manager said and shook the strangers’ hand. “Welcome to Balhousie Castle gentlemen!” He shouted at the crowd that was informing in front of the castle. I walked out towards the crowd while the two men kept on talking about some shooting.

I walked towards the biggest car and locked my eyes on each person I saw. Most of them had blue eyes and blond hair or dark hair. Where the hell was Frank? I kicked the dirt under my feet and stormed back into the castle seriously disappointed. But before I even got a chance to travel back to the spirit world I heard a car approach the castle. It was a small blue shiny car that was hurrying up the pavement. When it stopped a small figure came running towards the blond man that had been talking to the manager.

“Karl! I’m so sorry that we’re late! Me and Yvette hit a traffic jam in London, it was hell!” A familiar voice said, trying to catch his breath. Not possible. I ran towards that familiar figure who was now walking towards his car. He was quite small, same size as Frank. He had small dark hair, well Frank did have brown hair but Joanne had told me once that people dye their hair, or that means they change their hair color. Anyway, I looked into his eyes and bingo. He had brown hazel shimmering eyes, the same ones that I had loved in all those years.

“You got the luggage darling?” He asked the woman with the blond hair who stepped outside his car. ‘Darling?’ Oh, of course…He has a wife. But that wasn’t going to stop me. The woman glared at him.

“No! Of course not twat.” She spat at him in disgust and walked towards the castle, leaving me and Frank alone. Well of course he couldn’t see me but that didn’t matter, he was here right beside me after all of these years!

“Bitch” He cursed under his breath as he dragged some luggage out of the car like some servant. I looked at him shocked. He treats her like she’s some kind of queen of this castle. But we all know she isn’t. I was the king of this castle, well I still am but I can’t do anything about that now can I? I’m dead. Anyway, I watch frank drag the luggage to the house where he met up with the manager who greeted him and led him upstairs.

“This is your room, will you be staying here alone?” The manager asked. Frank placed the luggage next to the room. I couldn’t help but laugh. The manager had led him up my old room. The one I got killed in.

“I don’t know, it’s all depending on my lovely wife.” He sounded like he hated his wife to guts for some reason. Brilliant. Suddenly his wife appeared in the room. She didn’t look one bit happy about being here.

“Frank, we’re not staying here, Richard tells us that this is a very important room. So place the luggage just down stairs, we’re not going to sleep here tonight remember.” She said annoyed and stormed out. Frank sighed loudly and looked at the manager apologetic but the manager only laughed.

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you with the luggage” He said kindly and helped Frank with carrying the luggage downstairs. And all the time I watched and followed them with my ‘heart’ pounding as if I just ran the marathon. I still couldn’t believe that Frank was finally in my grasps and tonight he’d know that I still love him after all of these years.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry.for.the.no.updateness.
I just yeah.. had lost the feeling of this story
hope you can all forgive me D: