My Spirit

Frank

When we entered my house we saw a big television standing in my dining room and a silver thin, long box was lying next to it.

“Now let me do this” Alice said and pushed on some buttons on the both boxes.

“The TV show” Joanne said and handed Alice a tiny green box.

“Thank you” She whispered and placed a small, rounded shiny thing into the silver box. The window on the television started to move, with black and green features and a voice came from it suddenly.

“We are in Birmingham, England, in an old castle that is said to be haunted.” A weird woman with blond hair said through the television.

“Here we are going to investigate the castle with our mediums after dark. First we start in the kitchen, where is said to be where a young woman was killed.” She walked to a kitchen and suddenly the scene changed.

“We change into night vision where our crew members and David, our medium, try to make contact with the ghost.” 3 men were standing in the small kitchen. Two of them had blond sort hair but the other one had short black hair.

“If you are here with us, could you please make a noise?” The bigger blond man said. A suddenly loud bang came from across the room and the dark haired man jumped.

“Did you fucking hear that!?” He giggled and looked at the window that we were staring at. He had big hazel eyes, strong jaws and small soft lips. He had some kind of rings on his nose and lip and his eyes sparkled. My heart stopped. I hadn’t seen this face in 408 years.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its shortD:
But I decided to make it stop there
comments :D?
<33