Tears Of A Dark Angel

Chapter Dos.

Around noon I started hearing screaming and banging. She must be awake. I thought as I got off the crappy couch and shut off the 10 year old T.V. I stopped at the basement door for awhile and just stood there listening. Even though she was screaming it sounded beautiful, like birds singing. I think that’s one factor that will make it easier to torture her. I finally opened the door once she went silent. I descended down the stairs into the pitch black basement. Once I got to the last step and stepped onto the concrete floor I pulled on a string to turn the light on. It flickered for a full minute before it finally shut off. I pulled it again and it stayed on.

I looked around and couldn’t find her. I moved farther into the basement and looked around again. She was huddled in a corner behind the stairs. I started towards her and she tried to get further away. Once I was close enough I crouched down in front her so my face was only a few inches away from hers.

“Wha- what do- do you want?” She stuttered out. I could smell the fear on her. I stayed silent staring at her. I loved the sound of her voice. “What did I do?”

You did nothing. Your father did.”

“What are you talking about? I don’t even know who my father is!”

“That doesn’t matter. I know who he is. He’s the vampire that killed my grandfather.”

“I’m sorry that a vampire killed your grandfather, but I am an angel so my father was an angel. So it wasn’t my father who killed him.”

“Are you Desabella?”

“Yes.”

“Okay then.” I said as I stood up and started walking towards a table.

“Wait!” Her magnificent voice rang out. I turned towards her again and waited for her to say more. After a minute she spoke again. “Are you going to let me go?” She said quietly. I stood there silent for a moment.

“No.” I finally answered. I turned back around and walked to the table.

“Why?”

“How would I torture you if you escaped?” I said as I looked at the weapons filling the metal table. I looked around choosing what I wanted.

“Torture?” She choked out. She was scared, I could feel it.

“Yes, that is the funnest way to kill someone.” I said with a bored tone. I finally chose the weapon, poison to both angels and vampires. Silver.

“Why are you going kill me?”

“There’s different reasons.” I said as I advanced towards her,

“Tell me.” She was stalling, I knew that, but I decided to tell her anyways.

“Well first your father killed my grandfather. The man who raised me. My last family member. The only person that could truly understand me.” I was getting angrier talking about it. “But of course the major reason is because if I don’t kill you in less than four months the world will end.”

“How can I be the end of the world?”

I shrugged. “My grandfather said you were.”

“Well no offense to your grandfather, but maybe he was a little crazy.” After she said that I took the silver and stabbed it into her stomach. Her screamed filled my ears.

“Don’t you ever talk about my grandfather.” I growled as I pulled out the knife and she whimpered in pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry about the super long wait for the update. :(
I had the chapter all written out, in my notebook, I just never felt like actually sitting down and typing it up... but I'll try not to be so slow on the updates anymore. :)
'Kay?

Feedback please.