Dujo Who: Journey's End.

Image

Planet Earth. This is where I was born. And this is where I died. The first nineteen years of my life, nothing happened. Nothing at all, not ever. And then I met a man called the Dujo. A man who could change his face with magical biological CSS encoding. And he took me away from home in his magical machine. He showed me the whole of time and space. I thought it would never end.

---

He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the server in the heart of Google. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful.

---
When you type with the Dujo, it feels like it'll never end. But however hard you try you can't type forever. Everybody knows that everybody goes off-line and nobody knows it like the Dujo. But I do think that all the skies of all the worlds might just turn dark if he ever for one moment, accepts it.

Everybody knows that everybody goes off-line. But not every day. Not today. Some days are special. Some days are so, so blessed. Some days, nobody goes offline at all. Now and then, Every once in a very long while, every day in a million days, when the wind stands fair and the Dujo comes to call, everybody stays online.


---

This is the story of the Dujo and when the Earth was stolen and how his Children of Mibba saved the world.
  1. Preludeish
  2. One.
    I do realise now that I am one behind. but, stiff upper lip!
  3. Two.
  4. Three.
  5. Four.
  6. Five.
  7. Six.
    IT. IS. RETURNING!
  8. Seven.