Dujo Who: Journey's End.

Seven.

"Way back, when we were in Pompeii, Leishius said that Slashovillia had gone missing." She felt a shifting beside her as one of the Judoon started to speak, well more growl, up.

"SLASHOVILLIA IS COLD CASE. NOT RELEVANT." it barked. Courtney felt a shiver of coldness run down her spine. There was something essentially terrifying about being yelled at by a giant, leather clad rhinoceroses. She turned to face him, feeling stronger.

"How do you mean, 'cold case'?" she asked. Isa gave a small cough and she turned around to face her.

"The planet Slashovillia cannot be part of this, it disappeared over two thousand years ago." Isa said, sighing. The Dujo looked away, thoughtful behind his geek specs that he occasionally brought out. Courtney had checked them once whilst he had dozed off: plain glass. He only used them to make himself look more clever and she loved him for that.

"Yes, yes," she continued, feeling on a winning streak. "But there's the Forumipose breeding planet, too. Miss Chipmunk said that it was lost. But, that must have been a long time ago."

"That's it!" the Dujo squeaked, jumping a little, like a bolt of broadband electricity had shot up his spine like a ferret. Isa moved back a little at this sudden outburst. "Courtney, brilliant! Planets have been taken out of Time as well and space," He turned to face Adam. "Can you put this into a 3D display?"

Adam started to type furiously into the computer before little light orbs started to appear: all the lost planets. Twenty four planets, oil on water colours. The Dujo watched him do this before stepping into the room, gazing at a boyhood wonder at the planets. "Add Slashovillia and Forumipose Three...what else? Lost lost lost lost lost...oh! The Lost Moon of Howard! Add that too, my boy!" the Dujo rambled. Adam obliged. The three extra holographs appeared, seemingly late to the party. The planets twitched, bolting through them before they moved around into a different pattern. The Dujo grinned again in a childish manner whilst Isa and Courtney looked confused.

"What did you do?" Isa asked, a little taken aback. He looked at her, still grinning like mad.

"Nothing," he mused. "Planets rearranged themselves into the optimum pattern. Oh...look at that! Twenty seven planets in perfect balance! Come on, that is gorgeous!"

"Oi!" Courtney said and he looked back at her. "Don't get all spaceman on me, what does it mean?"

"All those worlds fit together like pieces of a server, a powerhouse. But what for?" he started to frown. She felt she could almost see the cogs in his mind going tick, tick...

"Who could design such a thing?!" Isa exclaimed. He didn't turn around, still frowning,

"Someone tried to move the Earth once before...long time ago...can't be..." he said, biting his lip a little.

---

"MAXIMUM EXTERMINATION!" the Sceneks screeched as they started to attack the Valiant. Sergeant Xsoteria lost his footing and tripped. He'd decided to take a job on board the Valiant as a way to see the world and have little actual fighting; it wasn't really his style.

He stood up to look outside the window to see flying metal carriers of death and he suddenly wished he was back on the ground, better chance of survival on the ground. He dodged a blast that tore a hole in the shielding. He grabbed a hold of the International Telecom System and started to send a message to down below, to anyone who would listen.

"The shields are down! There's something on them! Abandon ship! Abandon!" -

---

"The Valiant's down!" yelled Vonny, receiving the ultimately soul-destroying information as it came through the intercom. Louise looked back at her, all nerves.

"The air-force is retreating over North Africa! Sceneks landing in Japan!" Annaliese came into the office, looking grim.

"We've lost contact with the Prime Minister's plane." she calmly. A spark set off a quick succession of thoughts as she remembered the almost Torchwood member. "Vonny! Manhattan!"