Where is my Weretiger?

I Spy

Penelope’s POV

I danced my way across my room blasting “Down in Mexico” while I got ready for school. It was the last week before summer and I could not wait, not to mention that my father was coming home from a business trip from Asia or Africa or something like that and he had promised me a surprise.

I walked into my closet and slipped into a pair of low rise cargo pants and a black tank top while swaying my hips to the beat of my music. I put on my fishnet gloves that had the finger tips cut out, slipped on my triforce necklace, and put my lip ring in.

I walked back into my room and flopped back into bed, I hadn’t wanted to get out of it in the first place. I stared at the ceiling and felt myself slipping into my own world that seemed to consist of various parts of worlds that I had read and dreamed about here and there adding my own touch. I grabbed the notebook that stood on the side of my bed and started sketching and adding a caption here and there about my world. One day it will all be finished and I will be able to write it all down in logistic plotline and get it published.

I looked down at what I had created as a new aspect of my world it was a little reptilian but fuzzy soft looking kind of a creature, it needed color. I took out my paints and mixed them together till I had the different colors I wanted. It wasn’t exactly what I had imagined but it was close for a rough cartoonish kinda drawling Id have to fix it up better later.

I put it in the window to dry and glanced at my Star Wars watch and my eyes widened a fraction as I raced back into my closet and pulled on a pair of vans and picked up my messenger bag that had an embroidered dragon on it and slung it over my shoulder. I darted into the hall and ran right into someone. Whoever it was caught me in their arms.

I looked up and found my twins smiling face looking down at me.

“Let me guess, you where looking at porn and now your late?”

Ugh. Idiot but I love him.

“Only what you had saved to your computers history Oliver”

I smiled at him sweetly.

“Touché, lets go.”

He pulled me along very quickly.

“So brother dear what’s the hurry?”

I asked as he drug me along by my wrist.

He grimaced.

“That good, huh?”

“Yeah pretty much Mom wants us to stay home from school and prepare for Dad’s arrival.”

I looked at him puzzled stay home from school and see Dad early, it sounded great to me.

“That’s bad?”

“Certainly she wants to make me errand boy and she wants you in a dress. Now let’s go before she gets us.”

I laughed loftily but I was truly horrified by the dress threat so I stopped being dragged and began practically dragging him, so much for breakfast before school I guess.

We went down to the garage and looked at the different cars around us trying to decide what seemed like the appropriate get away car. Then at the same time our eyes trailed along to the ideal getaway car. Our black Austin Martin, I grinned at him and he grinned back the same mischievous look in his blue eyes. Then I heard him counting in his head.

Get ready…..
Get set…..

Then in my own mind I gleefully shouted GO!

I ran toward the car and swung around opened the door and slid into the driver’s seat and locked my door.

Cheater!

He accused me in his mind. I simply stuck my tongue out and started the car. He stood at my door glaring when I motioned for him to move along. Sulking he trudged around to his side and sat in his seat slamming the door.

You’re a sore looser.

I pointed out to him.

And you’re a terrible winner/cheater.

He retorted. I could tell he was just huffy because I always drove because I was better at it not to mention the faster runner. I had us out of the garage and off the grounds in a couple of minutes and we where soon speeding towards school.

I turned into campus and parked under and old tree that shaded our awesome car. As soon as I let the engine die I heard Oliver.

Oh god here they come.

He could be referring to the bunch of car enthusiasts or he could be referring to the pack of sluts headed his way with one thought “OLIVER IS SO HOT!” I squeaked and locked the doors, all of them.

Let’s not get out!

Agreed!

But the longer we sat there pointedly ignoring the weirdo’s sluts and enthusiasts alike the weirder it got so Oliver and I started playing I spy. Ever try playing eye spy with someone who can see into your mind, it’s really hard to win and vise versa for the other person.

Hmmmm I spy with my little eye something blue.

Let me guess

He said pretending he didn’t know what it was already.

Jason Bailen’s boxers!

I shuddered

No that’s just gross that’s like saying that earlier what you spied was pink was Sharon Darlene’s edible underwear! And not air freshener!

Oh so what you spied was the other side of the air freshener.

Yeah, so?

So I win.

No

Yep

Fine whatever I think their gone.

I announced as I peeked out the window and all the people that had been around it had indeed left.

Thank goodness

He sent. Then grabbed his bag and we both got out. We were both going to be late for class but that had to be better than having to socialize with those scary people. See my brother to everyone else is what they like to refer to as hot and seeing as he looked almost exactly like me I can see their argument except for the fact that I was strikingly feminine and he was strikingly masculine.

I looked at his cloths as I followed him to the office to get an excuse for being late and shook my head wondering how we always managed this, his cloths looked a lot like mine he wore cargo pants and a white wife beater he had a silver chain wrapped almost delicately around his wrist.

He leaned toward the office window.

Watch this.

“Miss Andrews can I have a pass for first my sister and I are a little late.”

He gave her breath taking smile that showed all the pearlies. She smiled flirtatiously back; she was only twenty-two.

“Sure thing Mister Hale.”

You guys have the power hots for each other or what MISTER HALE!

I teased.

She wrote and signed a pass then handed it to him making sure that her fingers brushed his.

O.o she wants your body so bad!

I taunted him and he blushed he was not used to trying to use his charm to get people to do things for him but he had been keeping his cool till that moment. When he blushed Miss Andrews smiled smugly.

“Come on” He growled at me and we rushed along to our first class while I made little remarks so that by the time we got there he was cherry red and quite flustered.

We went through our normal routine after he handed Mr. Farthing our pass and went to sit at the back of the class, turned in our homework and then pretended to concentrate on the lesson while I continued to tease him about Miss Andrews and how maybe he should just start calling her Sally.

He had couple good comebacks to the things I said but I just brushed them off by telling him that he was coming along well young grasshopper but you have yet to beat the master. He gave me a mock bow and I reached across the isle and whacked him on the head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tee-Hee I giggled while writing this.