Where is my Weretiger?

Leprechaun

At lunch we met up with all our friends Sam, Rielly, Dain, and Filipe. Yeah I’m the only girl in the group. None of us ate lunch so we went outside to soak up the sun and lay in the grass. I was sitting with my back to and old oak twirling a blade of grass in my fingers while I stared dreamily at the world around me but not even seeing it till a pain of legs blacked my view and snapped me out of it. I looked a the legs that were covered in baggy jeans I blinked dazed and let my eyes travel up from legs to torso, which nicely sculpted and I could tell because the shirt clung to his abs, finally to his face and eyes which where a beautiful hazel that sparkled out from behind a forelock of red-brown hair that had fallen in front of his face. He had a smile playing at the corners of his mouth as he looked down at me.

“Ello” he said it with and adorable accent which made me smirk and my smirk apparently set him off because the smile that had been tugging at the corners of his mouth became full blown showing perfect teeth and two dimples on his cheeks. He stuck out a hand “My names Mickey.”

I took it and shook his hand “Maldoon?” I said smiling at my own joke.

“Ugh Muldoon actually, how’d you know?”

I resisted laughing

Oliver get your butt over here I caught a leprechaun and I want you to help me decide how to spend my pot of gold

To Mickey himself I raised an eye and said “Like the Leprechaun movie?” He nodded not seeming to understand the irony. Oh well not every one has my sense of humor or even connects these things. That’s when Oliver ran up he looked at Mickey and in shock stated out loud.

“Wow I didn’t know you where serious but you really did catch a leprechaun!”

Mickey glared at him.

Sigh. You are so tactless what will I do with you

But he looks just like that guy out of that movie “The Leprechauns Magical Whatever”

The Magical Legend of the Leprechauns, yes I know! But you didn’t have to say it out loud you great idiot

Hey sista watch who you’re calling an idiot

I turned and stared at him for an entire a minute before he responded

What!?!

I’m watching

What?

He said again clearly not getting it

I’m watching who I call an idiot

I clarified for my not very intelligent twin.

Through our entire silent exchange Mickey just stared at me when I noticed I turned.

“Yes?”

“Would ye consid’r goin on a date wiv me” He said in that Irish accent that inside made me giggle and blush but on the outside I just smiled broadly and said

“I’d love to when would you like to go?” I said in what I thought was a nonchalant voice.

You don’t fool me

Shut it!

He stayed silent for which I was grateful.

“I think maybe we shou’ go on maybe Friday? Around eight? What da ye think?”

“Sounds good” I was still secretly swooning about his accent, I mean how many cute Irish guys just happen to walk up to me and ask me on a date.

“See ye then, then”

I hesitated

“Hey Mickey can I drive?”

He grinned largely

“Sure”

Now see who wants ‘your’ body that’s probably the only reason he agreed

Well at least I can hold my blush and not get flustered by someone six years older than me!

Oh shut it!

You started it!

And I’ll finish it like I always do!

Hey you never finish it that’s my job you cant start and finish it!

Yes I can now stop being childish your boy toy is looking at us weird

Mickey was indeed staring at us with a puzzled expression.

The bell rang inside and I waved goodbye to Mickey as my brother tugged me away.

I had a smiled plastered on my face the rest of the school day. I felt like I was walking on something lighter than air, I was on cloud nine absolutely intoxicated with my Irish man.

Don’t sound so possessive you only met the guy a couple hours ago and already you’re smitten!

I rolled my eyes and started the car. Time to go home and see our father.