This Is Goodbye, Brian Haner. Don't Forget That I Will Always Love You

Antoinette Laurie is out for blood. And not just anyone's blood, her ex-boyfriends. He cheated and now he will pay. Why she is so sour about it, no one knows. All anyone knows is that the halls of Huntington High are now a battle ground. But will her latest stunt send Brian over the edge?

Brian Haner has had it. His life as been miserable since Antoinette has called for his head, and so have the rest of his bandmates ever since Antoinette declared that they would pay for what they did. Brian wants to know more than anything why Antoinette is so pissed, but can he handle the truth?

Confrontation seems to be the only option, but what Brian is about to learn will turn his world upside down. Can Brian figure out his feelings before he looses Antoinette for good? Fate is taking him for a ride, and Brian haner, Jr. is about to face the hardest thing he has ever faced, and this time, Antoinette can't break his fall. He has to land all by himself.
  1. Revenge is a bitch ain't it?
    Chapter one... funny stuff!!
  2. We're gonna shake, shake till the break of dawn
    Chapter two!!
  3. Are you really ready to hear the truth?
    Chapter three... one of the longer ones, but very important
  4. I gotta try for my sanities sake
    Chapter four.... one more chapter after this before it's over!!!
  5. Gone
    Last chapter!! It is really sad, so make sure there is some tissue near by