Sequel: Pretty, Rich Liars

Follow The Leader

Relived- Charlotte Kane

The Fall dance was a lot of things. Revenge, tears, love etc. I was hoping things would change the next day but it just got even worst.

During homeroom, I caught Shawn staring at Poppy and Poppy was ignoring him. I could tell that Ethan was lusting over Kendra at lunch when she was all happy-go lucky because of getting even with Melissa. Melissa wasn't sitting with the boys at lunch today. In fact, I didn't see here anywhere in the cafe'.

The day got weirder and weirder. Everyone was all messed up. Specifically Poppy. Things were going so well with Shawn and her. I guess Shawn wasn't the good-boy as I thought he was. Then again, him and Poppy needed to talk.

"So...We need to talk about this" I said as Poppy and I were in the library. "About?" she asked, pulling out books from the shelf. "You know what" I said. She sighed, "It's over Charlotte. No need to get sympathetic". "You need to talk to him. It's not like he can help it if Ava's a controlling, bitch that he can't talk to her" I said. Poppy smiled, "You don't know that. Maybe Shawn's the bad person here". I sighed, "Let him explain, Pops", glancing back at her. "I'll think about it" she said looking down.

I walked into Amour De Café, my favourite coffee shop, and I saw Melissa standing in line. I walked slowly to join the line behind her. She glanced behind me, with a sad expression plastered on her face. I smiled, not knowing what else to do. "Hey" she whispered. "Hey" I answered, this was getting a little awkward. "Haven't seen you in awhile" she said. I nodded, well of course she hadn't, considering that her and Kendra were having a war. "I'm...sorry" she said, looking at her shoes. "For what?" I asked, confused. "Well...for everything. For the whole Tristan thing" she said, looking kinda embarrassed. "Oh, well- "I just wanted to apologize" she said, cutting me off. I nodded, not sure what to say next.

Melissa left the shop after she ordered. I was hoping to talk to her about this but she had already left with her coffee. I sighed, this whole thing was so crazy.
'
I didn't even bother waiting for my coffee, instead I rushed out of Amour De Cafe', searching frantically for Melissa. Running down the sidewalk of New York, huffing and puffing , I soon spotted, Melissa's light brown hair. "Melissa! Melissa!" I called, trying to catch up for her.

She turned around and we both started to walk towards each other. 'What is it?" she asked, with a questioning look. "Do you want to...talk?" I asked, trying not to sound awkward. She smiled and nodded. "I'd like that" she said.

We walked to Central park and found a bench to relax on. "So...Do you want to explain to me what has happened, these past weeks?" I asked. She laughed, "Sure". She then explained what had happened between Kendra and her. "So, thats what happened" she finished. I took a deep breath. It was so much to take in. "So, just like that you said you didn't care?" I asked. She nodded, "And it felt good". I laughed, "No wonder she was pissed". "I'm sorry about...Well Tristan told me what happened" I said, looking down at the pavement. "Oh, yeah. I really did like him" Melissa confessed. I didn't have any idea what to say to her, but luckily she kept talking. "Truth is though, I didn't know him" she said smiling. "Explain?" I asked. "Like, I never really had a conversation with him where I got to know him. I was always the one talking, asking questions to keep the conversation alive" she said. I nodded, "What about Nick?" I asked, trying not to be nosy. She sighed, "He hates me" she stated. "Talk to him. He seems like an okay guy" I said, shrugging. "Yeah. He's actually a really nice guy. But I screwed things up with him. Badly" she said, sighing once more. "Anyway, I have to get going. But I'm glad we talked". She glanced up at me and smiled. I smiled back, feeling relived. She waved goodbye and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the end of Follow The Leader. Surprise, Surprise THERES A SEQUAL. I'll write it very very soon.

Sorry to leave you hanging like that. (no not really, hahaha)