This Feeling

3

Joe’s P.O.V.

I walked Allison up to the door and she opened it with her hot pink key. We walked into the living room and I couldn’t believe my eyes.

“ERIKA?” I screamed, shocked. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I ran out the door and sped down the road, trying to get as fast as I could away from her.

The next thing I knew I was staring at a white ceiling. I looked over to my right and saw a bunch of machines hooked up to me. The door opened and I turned my head over to it. I winced in pain as I watched Kevin and Nick walked through the door.

"Hey guys..." I said slowly.

"Hey man, you okay?" Kevin asked, walking slowly over to the bed.

"Yeah what happened?" Nick asked hesitatingly walking over to me as well.

"All I remember is that I saw Erika making out with Jimmy. Then I drove off in my car and accidentally ran a red light," I stated.

"She cheated on you?!?!?" Kevin shouted. I frowned, blinking back tears and nodded my head. Kevin gave me a sympathetic look and was about to say something when the doctor walked in.

"May I speak with you two outside?" He said to Kevin and Nick. They nodded and went out into the hallway. I looked around the room and took in my surroundings. It was pretty boring, just your average hospital room, white walls, sterilized chrome counters and numerous instruments and tools to handle any emergency.

Kevin and Nick walked back into the room with sad looks on their faces.

"What?" I asked curious about what the doctor had said.

"There's no easy way to say this..." Kevin stalled. I was starting to get worried, was I going to die? No. I couldn't! I'm alive right now! I wouldn't be awake if I was going to die... would I?

"Just spit it out!" I said anxiously.

"There's a 50% chance you could be paralyzed," Nick said. My heart sank. I tried to move my legs around but had no luck. Paralyzed?!?

"It's not for sure yet, but..." Kevin said. I felt the hot tears form in my eyes and run down my cheeks. How was I going to live my life?

Faith's P.O.V.

My cellphone started blasting "Ms. New Booty" from the table next to me as I recieved a phonecall. I looked down at the display on my bejeweled sidekick as "Nick" flashed on the screen.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Faith..." He sounded upset.

"Hey... what's wrong? You sound upset..." I said worried.

"Uh, yeah. That's what I called to talk about," oh no. Was he going to break up with me? We've only been going out for a couple of hours! "Joe got into a car accident," he said, sound on the verge of tears. It tore my heart to know that he was aching like that. Did he die? Was he okay? Joe is so important to Nick and Kevin. I don't know what they would do without him.

"Oh my gosh! Is he okay?!?!?" I practically shouted into the phone, worry evident in my voice.

"He's alive. But he might be paralyzed..." Nick sounded so broken. He cared so much about his brother. I could feel his pain as I started to tear up for him. Joe was such a sweet guy. He does not deserve to be paralyzed for the rest of his life. He has so much potential. It would ruin him. It would ruin Nick. Just by the chance of him being paralyzed Nick was shattered.

"Oh my gosh! Do you want me to come?"

"Yeah, that'd be great," he said a little happier.

"I'll be right there," I said softly before I hung up the phone and quickly dialed a new number.

"Hey Faith! What's up?" Emily's voice said through the reciever.

"Meet me at the hospital in ten minutes!" I said, my voice cracking.

"Why?!? What's wrong?" she replied, worried.

"Joe was in an accident!" I said quickly, grabbing my keys and running out the door. She didn't say anything, so I assumed she was completely shocked by this new information.

"You there Em?" I asked as I turned the key into the ignition and put the car in reverse.

"Yeah, sorry. I'll be there in ten minutes." I heard the phone click and I hung up my phone. She sounded almost as crushed as Nick was. She really cared about him.

I pulled up to the hospital after about 8 minutes and spotted Emily waiting just outside the entrance. We walked up to Joe's room and softly knocked on the door.

"Joe are you okay?" Emily and I said as we walked over to the bed to see him more clearly.

He was all bruised up and had cuts and scrapes all over his body. He had a huge gash that had about 15 stitches on his shoulder and his front tooth was chipped. He did not look too good.

"I'm feeling a lot better now then I was before," he smiled. I'm just really tired. Thanks for coming though."

"That's good. Faith and I were so worried!" Emily said, touching his hand lightly.

He chuckled. "Thanks for caring about me, guys." He moved his hand against hers softly.

"Of course," Em said, as Joe laced his fingers with hers, and she smiled.

"Let's go get some coffee guys!" I said to Nick and Kevin. I winked at Nick and he gave me a weak smile.

A little while later Emily came out and told us that Joe had fallen asleep. We were sitting in his room sipping coffee while Emily went to go to the bathroom. About five minutes later we heard shouting outside his door.

"What are you doing here?!?!?" Emily shouted.

"I'm here to see my boyfriend now move!" Erika shouted back.

Joe woke up to the loud noise and turned to Kevin.

"What's going on out there? Are Emily and Erika fighting?" he asked with a shocked expression on his face.

We heard screaming and a thud as the door opened....
♠ ♠ ♠
oooh the suspense! hahahah commenttt. <3 I'M BAAACKKK!