We Got Kidnapped By Vampires Because Of MSN

i'd bang him.

Jenny.

"WINNIE!" Melody exclaimed when I walked through the doors of our chemistry class. I rolled my eyes and laughed at my obnoxious cousin. "Look who's over there." she sang, pointing towards the door.

I sighed, smiling. It was the hottest boy I have ever seen; Caleb Wittmore. Tall, slim figure, bright blue eyes, and long black hair. He had a few piercings and a few tattoo's, something I like to call; sexy. "He's so hot." I said, staring at the boy with googly eyes.

"Hey, Melody. I didn't know you like to walk ducks. Maybe you can take mine for a walk sometime?" the class clown, Andy, said. We both snapped our heads towards him and his group of friends who were laughing.

"What?" Melody asked confused. Hell, I was even confused. How the hell would they know about Melody walking ducks? ... If she even does that. But she just said that on MSN last night!

"This," he brought out a flyer that had Melody's worst picture on it that said I walk ducks. How the hell did they get that picture? Who the hell put these up?

"HOW DID YOU GET THIS PICTURE AND HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT MY DUCK WALKING?!" Melody exclaimed with wide eyes. So she does walk a duck.

"There are these all over the school! Haven't you seen them?" Andy asked confusedly. Melody shook her head in disbelief. I just watched this whole thing until Mrs. Miller walked in and started talking about chemicals.

"Man, I can't believe someone would do that!" Melody exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air. I just shook my head, and continued walking home.

"I'm going home. I'll talk to you on MSN." I said, waving over at her when I started walking in my direction. She yelled an okay and waved back.

When I got home, I said a quick hello to my mom and dad, and went straight to my room. I logged onto the computer, bringing up MSN.

red_hotbassam_1991_85@yahoo.com
●●●●●●


A group chat invite popped up, and I clicked accept right away.

thatswhatSHEsaid says: hey guys

melodyxxmonkey says: YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR NAME.

thatswhatSHEsaid says: why?

kittycatkat says: it's dumb.

thatswhatSHEsaid has changed their name to Calebisbanging.

YourMom says: OMFG CALEB IS BANGING

Calebisbanging says: no shit, that's why it's my new s/n.

Calebisbanging says: i'd bang him.

vivalaMIA has signed in.

kittycatkat says: yo, what happened last night, mia? you asked us to keep you up and you log out. i call you and you don't answer. wtf?

vivalaMIA says: OMFG IK! ok so my internet fucked up and wouldn't work so i couldn't do anything! cable died, internet didn't work, phone didn't work. nothing.

YourMom says: cell phone?

vivalaMIA says: idk. my charger dissapered and so the battery died.

melodyxxmonkey says: but you just had it yesterday!

vivalaMIA says: ik!

YourMom says: okay, first, it's spelled DISAPPEARED, dumb ass. and secondly, that's weird.

kittycatkat says: yeah it is fucking weird.

YourMom says: kinda like you.. what's up your ass, kat?

Calebisbanging: maybe that's where mia's charger went. up kat's ass.

kittycatkat says: oh ha ha. shut the FUCK up, winnie.

YourMom says: melody, shut up. even though that was funny, but shut up. kat, what's wrong?

kittycatkat says: i got fired.

YourMom says: what?!

melodyxxmonkey says: HOLY CRAP.

vivalaMIA says: SERIOUS?

Calebisbanging says: THAT SUCKS! brb..

kittycatkat says: apparently, he heard from somebody that i was making fun of his weight and that i was accusing him of wanting me in bed.

kittycatkat says: .....

vivalaMIA says: dude how the fuck would he know about this?

kittycatkat says: that's what i want to know. did any of you guys say anything?

melodyxxmonkey says: i would never. and i'm serious.

YourMom says: HELL TO THE FUCKING NO! why would any of us do that!

kittycatkat says: true. whatever idfc anymore.

Calebisbanging says: back.

melodyxxmonkey says: hey winnie, guess what i did last night?

Calebisbanging says: what?

melodyxxmonkey says: your mom.

kittycatkat says: LOL

vivalaMIA says: ewww

YourMom says: you called me?

Calebisbanging says: HAHAHA!

vivalaMIA says: btw guys, i lost my paycheck.

YourMom says: you fell asleep..

vivalaMIA says: yeah. melody didn't even keep me awake.

melodyxxmonkey says: I HAD SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY.

kittycatkat says: wellllp at least winnie, melody, and rina didn't get shit on today.

melodyxxmonkey says: actually...

Calebisbanging says: she did get shit on.

kittycatkat says: how?

melodyxxmonkey says: someone posted flyers all over the school with that shitty picture of me with gummy bears up my nose, saying that i walk ducks.

melodyxxmonkey says: everybody made fun of me.

kittycatkat says: aw..

YourMom says: THAT SUCKS. I SHOULD GO KICK WHOEVER DID THAT'S ASS. i bet i could.

YourMom says: mannn, if anyone found out at work that i'm the one stealing their money in the lockers, i'd get fired fersure.

kittycatkat says: um, thanks for telling us.

YourMom says: welcome. now, i gotta go. 'bout to go to your house kitty sooo baiii.

kittycatkat says: bye.

melodyxxmonkey says: cya

Calebisbanging says: l8r

vivalaMIA says: kkkk bye

YourMom has signed out.

melodyxxmonkey says: ... melody. you + me = skate park? run up to every guy skating there and call them bam margera & tony hawk?

melodyxxmonkey has signed out.

Calebisbanging says: I take that as a yes.haha

Calebisbanging has signed out.

vivalaMIA says: moraya just ran out the door yelling winnie.

kittycatkat says: she needs help. and i need a job. i'm going job hunting, wanna help me?

vivalaMIA says: sure.

kittycatkat has signed out.

vivalaMIA has signed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'll be switching chapters between winnie and Sabrina ;)
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE COMMNENTS! I promise, after the next chapter, the hot vampire boys will finally be in it :D

HAHA AND THATS MY REAL E-MAIL PEOPLE :)
oh and by the way i changed jenny's name to winnie.