Summer of 09'

she's a l a d y

Riley's P.O.V.
____________________________________

I stretched above me in the bed as I rolled over expecting Caleb to be beside me, I wondered what he would like look asleep. When I felt the mattress beside me was bare and the sheet cold, my eyes snapped open to find I was alone. I pushed myself up and clutched the blanket to my chest, and I looked down. I still had my clothes.

Glad to know he didn't take advantage of girls while they slept.

I got out of bed and saw his cellphone upon the table along with his wallet. But his shoes and coat were gone. Where did he go? I began pacing the area heavily wondering if Caleb was okay.

Maybe I should go ask the boys.

I felt extremely nervous at this point, he could be killed or maybe someone raped him. My mind began filtering through so many scenarios I grew ever more desperate. I bit my lip and walked towards the door and flung it open and there stood Caleb with his key, ready to open the door.

"Where were you?" I nearly hollered at him as he raised an eyebrow at me. I turned on my heel and started back towards the couch which I threw myself upon as I heard the door click. My eyes darted towards the room opening as Caleb walking in slowly, his jacket in his hands.

"I went out for a walk. Did it bother you that I was gone?"

"Of course not. I was assuming you would have taken advantage of me during my sleep and I was planning on giving you hell this morning. I couldn't quite deliver the fury I wanted to when I found I was still my clothes and you were gone."

I was good at covering my tracks.

Pfft.

He smirked over at me and I smiled as I patted the seat next to me and he walked over and sat down. I let my legs fall onto his lap and tried to relax. There was something different and I wasn't quite sure what it was. He hands instantly went to trying to massage my feet and I started to laugh and squirm and he realized I was ticklish.

I continued to try and pull away but he held me closer and continued to tickle me and I couldn't stop laughing, my sides hurt so much. Tears leaked from my eyes and my lungs were running out of air.

"Caleb!"

I continued to thrashing and fell from the couch and hit my head on the side of the coffee table that was present and he instantly stopped as I groaned in pain. Dear god, it hurt like bloody hell. Caleb moved towards me on the floor and put a hand to my head.

"Rye, I'm so sorry."

"What do you call me?"

"Rye?"

"I am not bread!" I said as I pushed myself up towards him, he just smirked over at me. I continued glaring as I stood up and the room spun lightly. I felt hands upon my waist as I was pushed back onto the couch and I looked over at Caleb.

"I'm really sorry Rye."

I sighed as I let the nickname go, my head was partially killing me but I decided I'd live. I nodded as he continued to ask me questions.

"Caleb, I am seriously okay. It was an accident, I can see you. I know my name which is..."

He looked at me shocked for moment.

"I'm kidding, I know my name silly. Now let's go get something to eat and maybe we can find clothes for me somewhere?"

"We'll stop for breakfast and the maybe the guys and I could take you clothes shopping." He grinned at me and I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. I'd be having six boys dressing me, both with probably varying styles and they had the cash.

I might look like a prostitute when this was over.

Or a fashion tragedy.

This would certainly be interesting to experience I thought to myself as Caleb helped me off the couch and continued to hold onto my hand for a few moments longer than necessary. I felt awkward and I looked towards him and cleared my throat, and he dropped my hand, a tin appearing upon his cheeks.

Was he blushing?

I ran my hands through my hair, no doubt I looked like a bum compared to them. I walked outside of the room and saw the boys and Kyle smiled as he ran towards me and gave me a tight hug. I couldn't help but let out a laugh as I hugged him back. He then picked me up onto his arms and tossed me in the air towards Johnathan.

I just had head trauma and now I was being passed around like a sack of potatoes?

A wonderful way to start my day.

From Johnathan I was to Marc, than Kent, then Austin and then I was dumped into Caleb's arms and he looked down at me and then dropped me thinking I would land on my feet but instead, I landed on my butt.

"Ow! Turman." I growled as I stood up and brushed off my butt.

"Want me to kiss it and make it better?" Johnathan.

God, it was like have five other Caleb Turman's at one time.

Not including the actual Caleb Turman, which was acting weird. I looked towards him as Johnathan moved forward and scooped me up and over his shoulder and I felt his mouth against my jean clad butt which made me laugh even more.

Maybe I didn't have to go to back to Lehman so soon.

Maybe it was okay if I stayed a little longer with the boys. I was placed back down and I grinned over at Johnathan as I held his hand.

"Thank you, Daddy." I commented as this time he started laughing and we made our way through the hotel and outside of it towards the small dinner on the corner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Riley. Being tossed around like that.
Althoughh I wouldn't mind Kyle hugging me and stuff. ;D
Or Caleb holding my hand.

I promised to update more often.
So here it is. <3

Comments? They make really want to update faster.
<3