Summer of 09'

i watched you change with the s e a s o n s

Riley's P.O.V.
____________________________

We barely had made it from the restaurant alive, tons of girls continued walking forward and asking for autographs and photos. Where the hell did they come from? The boys gave in and smiled throughout the process, they were sweethearts compared to others who'd be sick of it and tell their fans to go away. It made me like them slightly more.

The waitress sauntered over and slipped the check towards Caleb and I looked over to see her number written on it along with the total. I raised an eyebrow and gave an exasperated sigh, but then a smiled tugged at my lips.

"She must see something she likes." I whispered and nudged him as he looked at me, almost confused it seemed.

"Doesn't mean I see anything I like." He added as he dug out his wallet the boys slide from the booth, Caleb stood up and I followed the boys outside. I felt like I needed some fresh air, Caleb was acting so weird.

I walked outside and leaned the against building and then I had the air knocked out of me as I stared at a jean clad butt, for my own amusement I let one hand grab it as I heard the pleasure of the person shrieking in shock. The person sounded like a girl.

"Kyle, are you the one sounding like a girl?" I asked as the other boys laughed and I was placed upon my feet to stare at Kyle with a grin. How could you not love him? He seemed so adorable and just pleasant to be around.

"Did I at least sound like a cute girl?"

I just laughed as I hooked my arm around his and I watched as Caleb exited the diner and I knew what was next. Clothes for moi. This would certainly be an adventure and I'm not sure if I'd live through it.

We ventured down the sidewalk occasionally being stopped by the crazed fan girls and then we made it to the small little boutique, it was cute and seemed to have vintage clothes as well as items lined up in the racks of some nice designers.

I was lucky and grateful for them, but I was dreading the work I'd have to make up. How would I explain to my grandma that a bunch of band boys kidnapped me and took me on a vacation?

I couldn't.

"Johnny!"

The shriek startled my ears along with everyone else a plump woman walked forward and kissed Johnathan's cheek. Does he dig old ladies?

"Aunt Mimi," he said with adoration and smiled brightly and she clucked her tongue towards me. Uh-Oh. Was Auntie Mimi going to yell at me?

"We brought Rye here to get some clothes, Mimi."

I peeked over at Caleb, I was not bread. A grinned appeared over his face and a part of me wanted to lash out and slap it off his silly face. The boys and I broke up and then I was being dragged towards the dressing room.

I was shoved in and then Kyle handed me his armful first and I sighed as I shut the door and examined the clothes. He got me a dress? I instantly threw it over the top of the door and heard laughter erupt, I saw black leathers pants and what seemed to cat-woman top, black leather as well.

I wasn't into the whole role-play-dress-up-dominatrix-thing.

No freaking way.

That was also tossed over and then I came across faded grey skinny jeans and I smiled as I tried them on and walked out, the boys hooted and hollered. Approval accepted.

Then Kent pushed clothes at me and I walked in and founded a couple of nice items. Then Austin handed me items, too not me. Those would be put back on the rack. Those were thrown over the door as well. Then Johnathan, I got a couple shirts and a nice jacket. Mark handed me nothing, he seemed to not have picked anything up.

Next Caleb stepped up and handed me some clothes and I walked back in. I saw the dangerous deep blue dress and sucked in a breath, it was gorgeous. I slid it over my body, taking everything but my underwear off. I knew I needed someone to zip me up.

"Can someone zip me up?"

I heard the instant sound of rustling and then mayhem, Mimi's voice screeched and the shuffling stopped.

"We rock paper scissors it!"

Oh dear god, they weren't seriously.

"Rock! Paper! Scissors!"

I heard a couple of groaning and then the door opened and I was confronted with Caleb, and my system went into over drive. I turned my back to him as I held the top of my dress to my chest since it had no straps. I felt his fingertips brush down my back as I shivered in response to his touch.

Did he purposely come in here to torture me?

Then his fingers reached my waist and his hand fell upon the zipper and he slowly started tugging upward but stopped and I focused on breathing. I felt hot breath tickle my ear as I continued to trying to think of anything else other than Caleb and I alone in a dressing room.

"I knew blue would look good on you."

I turned now and leaned myself against the wall, I needed something to support my shaky legs. My whole body trembled lightly as his hands came to rest on either side of my head and I sucked in air but it seemed my lungs stopped functioning as he leaned forward.

"Caleb," the word echoed from my lips softly in hesitation and wanting. I wanted Caleb Turman, a part of me undeniably wanted to jump his bones right here in Aunt Mimi's dressing room. Him and all his STDs, I didn't give a damn.

His breath now fluttered over my lips as he started closing the space between us and before our lips could touch the door was yanked open and I saw the boys. The seemed a little startled but startedlaughing and my face grew red.

"Caleb, c'mon. It's my aunt shop. Hook up at the hotel room, that's what they're for buddy." Austin joked as Caleb moved away, the mood had been ruined.

The door shut and I tried on the rest of the clothes which all fitted my standards, maybe Caleb knew me pretty well. I smiled as I excited the door with the clothes I was keeping, I was then allowed to pick out shows and jewelry and Aunt Mimi. She insisted.

Everything was free.

It seemed she thought was I good, she expressed that when she decided to give me a palm reading. "Ginger boys really bring out the best in you," then she winked. Wonderful.

I'll pretend Caleb was blonde with no orange thrown in, no more ginger. I wouldn't have to worry, right?

Mimi wasn't even a certified fortune teller, she simply dappled but her words startled me none the less. How any more interesting could this get?

I let the boys carry my eyes bags as I slide the new zebra stripped blue aviator shades over my eyes. I looked like a bad ass and the boys, they looked like my lackeys.

Oh how they were.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments/subscribes.
all loved and worshiped.
<3