Summer of 09'

you've got the strenght that i've l o s t

Riley

A sigh of defeat fell from my lips as I continued to watch the black pavement pass, occasionally I'd see small scraps of garbage, ketchup, paint or even sidewalk chalk. Caleb's grip on the back of knees loosened, but still held on tightly in case I decided to try and pull something. Then we were climbing steps and I heard the same familiar voices surround me.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Caleb screamed, "Bringing her of all people fucking here," And I balled my hand into a fist and hit his ass hard. "Caleb, don't you dare talk about me like I'm not here."

"Shut up."

"No, you fucking shut up, you asshole, put me down."

"Okay."

Then I started to slip forward and I put my hands out in front of me and fell forward onto my backside, and I laid there looking up at Caleb's amused face. A part of me wanted to kill Caleb, I pushed myself into a sitting position and slid off my shoes.

"That's it Caleb, you and me, outside now."

"You think you can take me on, little girl."

"Fuck you, now get your skinny ass outside."

Johnathan seemed to have paled, but Austin looked slightly excited. "Fight!" He hollered as I marched outside behind the stage and I turned to find Caleb following, he tugged off his shirt and threw it to the ground. My eyes instantly fell from his face towards his toned stomach, and then my eyes drifted back up to watch as he lunged forward.

I threw myself aside as I tugged back my hair into a ponytail, my body quivering with excitement and adrenaline. I launched my body forward and hit Caleb's with force, air passed through his lips and fanning my face as we fell to the ground tangling and wrestling with each other.

With luck and help of Johnathan, I pinned Caleb beneath me, Johnathan pinning down his legs, as I sat upon his stomach, my hands covering his wrists that were above his head.

"Caleb, you're going to listen to me."

"Johnathan, I'm going to fucking kill you."

"Will you just shut up and let the lady talk, Caleb?" Johnathan commented as everyone stood around watching the scene going on.

"Caleb Turman. You're such an asshole but you know what, I love that about you. I am in love with you. I want to be with you. I don't care where you come from, what your past is. Don't you understand, the only thing that matters now is the present, the past is the past for a reason. Let it stay that way. I love you, idiot. No one else could compare to you. Not even close. I don't want anyone else, I want to be with you no matter what you think will happen. Caleb you're my manwhore, my idiot, and I want you to be my boyfriend. So Caleb Manwhore Turman, will you be my fucking boyfriend already?"

I looked down at Caleb as his eyes glittered, and I smiled as I leaned forward and I let our lips touch and colors exploded behind my eyes. Our lips seemed to have molded together perfectly and I let my hands slip from his wrists to delve into his spiked hair. I pulled back to let our forehead's rest together.

"I'd love to be your personal manwhore. I love you Riley, you're too perfect for me," He confessed.

"No, we're just right for each other."

I pushed myself up into a standing position and extended a hand to help him up and his hand slid into my mind and I pulled him up into a standing position next to me. Our eyes connected for a second before I smiled and nudged his side, "Put your shirt back on, Turman."

"I think I'll just go on stage like this," He replied as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and we headed back towards the stage, I simply rolled my eyes.

"Give all those poor girls heart attacks, see if I care."

"Oh I know you care," He teased as I lifted my head to look at him, and I gave him a full smile as my cheeks turned pink. "I thought so," He murmured as he pulled me so my body was against his, the sudden movement had my breath hitching and then his lips attacked mine. His tongue pushing past my lips and teasing toying with mine. When he pulled back to suck in air, I let my lips trail to his ear. I nibbled and sucked lightly and I felt his hands dig into my hips.

"Tonight Caleb," I whispered as I pulled back, his eyes opened slightly with shock.

"Caleb, we're going on. Let's go."

I completely pulled away from him and watched as he grabbed his guitar and waited for his cue to go on, the crowd screamed. I watched as Alex walked over beside me, Danny's arm tightly around his waist and his arm snugly around her shoulders. She winked over at me, "The plan worked."

"I had a feeling it would. You're going to refund poor Caleb, Gaskarth, the bidding was definitely not to suppose to go that high."

"Well, Christofer was just an unexpected partaker in all of this, you can thank him."

"You're still refunding him, Gaskarth." I said as I crossed my arms and Danny nudged Alex and he sighed, "Fine," He mumbled.

I smirked as I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes, "Guess who?"

"Jack."

The hands disappeared and I turned to see a pouting Jack, "How'd you know?"

"The voice is gave it away, silly."

"Oh, right. So, we're having this huge fucking party later, you should come. It'll be bangin, fo' sheezey dog!"

I laughed as I turned back to watch Caleb, and I felt butterflies fill my gut just knowing that he was mine. All mine. Caleb's eyes flickered towards me and he winked, my heart stopping for a few seconds before continuing to beat fast and hard against my ribs. Right after 'Breakdown', Caleb grabbed the mic and winked towards me again.

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet my very hot girlfriend. Riley! I won her at the All Time Low bidding, sorry Christofer, I don't like to share."

Alex smiled as he nudged me forward and I sighed and walked out onto to stage and Caleb pulled me close to him, his arm wrapping around my shoulders as I blushed.

"We're not facebook official yet, check back later tonight though."

I started to laugh as he leaned down to kiss my forehead, I knew millions of girls must have hated me. I smiled as 'Hey Brittany!' started to play and I moved to exit the stage but was grabbed by Johnathan. "Why don't you help us Riley?"

"Hey Riley, why are you messing with me?"

I started to laugh as I sang along, Brittany had been replaced with Riley and my eyes kept flickering towards Caleb. I watched the sweat dripped over his naked abdomen and with luck my distraction had me messing up words.

~

I smiled as I sat on the white comforter bed, my denim blue shorts not covering my entire legs, and the floral tank just falling to the tops of the jeans. I smiled as I checked my phone to see I had received a message from Caleb.

Can I come in? xoxo Caleb.

I laughed lightly as I laid back upon the fluffy pillows and texted him back, 'I'm not wearing anything, sure.' Within two seconds of sending the text my hotel room flew upon and a look disappointment crossed his features as he moved towards the bed.

"Tease."

He sat on the edged as I placed my Iphone besides me and I leaned forward as our lips touched briefly, his hands running through my straightened hair. The kiss slowly started to deepen as I moved closer towards him and eventually climbed into his lap. His one hand moving to my hip as his lips went to my neck, where he kissed and nibbled and then moved towards my collarbone.

"You smell good, Rye."

The door flew open and my head dropped to his shoulder, Caleb and I having sex wouldn't be happening anytime soon it seemed. I moved from Caleb's lap and turned to see the intruder was Kyle, he smirked.

"I seemed to have interrupted."

"Obviously," Caleb replied as he walked towards the mirror to wipe the lip gloss from his lips and I moved to slip into my white sandal shoes. I slid the glasses onto my face and pushed my phone into my back pocket and held out a hand. Caleb grabbed my hand as we walked from the room to join the rest of the band.

~

The air was thick as bodies meshed together, and then I saw Danny knocking back a drink and moved to stand beside her.

"I love how everyone underage still drinks."

She only smiled as she ordered another drink, I smiled at the bartender, "Beer." He nodded and popped the cap off and handed me the bottle. I leaned against the bar as 'Sugar Rush' by Cash Cash came on, Caleb approached me as I sipped on my beer.

"Would you like to dance?"

"Do you even need to ask?" I grinned as I put my beer down and winked towards Danny. Caleb and I squeezed past all the bodies that seemed to move as one. Caleb's hands went to my hips as my backside pushed and slide against him, and then I turned. Our bodies brushing and touching as his breathing fanned my cheek and ear, I could feel myself getting turned on by all of this.

"Did I mention you look amazing?"

I laughed as I moved to whisper in his ear, "I think I look more amazing in whats under neath," I pulled back to see his face, his eyes roaming downward.

His hands slid around to cup my butt and he squeezed gently causing my body to jerk against his, his lips curved upward as my arms twined around his neck. Our eyes stayed focused on one another the entire time as our bodies continued to brush and grind. The song came to an end as I watched as a girl moved forward, "Would you care to dance?"

"Sure," Caleb commented.

"No, not you," The girl whispered as her eyes darted to me and my cheeks flushed redder than they already were. I looked towards Caleb, his eyes flashing between the brunette and myself. I shrugged as the next song came on and the girl took Caleb's place.

Our bodies began to move together, her hands touching and brushing where they could as my eyes found Caleb's and locked there. I watched as he sipped from his beer, looking intently and interested as the girl and I danced. I smiled as I poured myself into it and when the song was over, she winked at me and disappeared into the crowd.

I walked back towards Caleb, "I bet you don't get that a lot," I commented as he ordered another beer. I picked up mine and took long gulps from it, as he placed his beer down after drinking from it.

"No I don't, usually girls want to dance with me not with my girlfriend," Butterflies filled my stomach at the word girlfriend, "If our relationship ever fails it seems you'd make a good lesbian or bisexual though."

I laughed as I sipped from my beer and he moved closer towards me, his breath tickling my ear exciting me more. "Do you want to get out of here?"

"Do you really need to ask?" I commented as I finished my beer and slid my hand into his. He led me out of the club and signaled for a cab, we were going back to my hotel room.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay another chapter.
i'm trying to update more.
so yay update.
its not that great, i know.
sorry.
<3
comments? subscribes? :D
<3