Summer of 09'

i gave it all up to y o u

Riley

My breathing was coming ragged as Caleb tore his lips from mine, his lips slightly glossy from my lip gloss and swollen, his own breathing coming fast. My hands dug into my back pocket for hotel key and my fingers came upon jean, my key was gone. Disappointment set in as I looked at Caleb, "I can't find the key."

His forehead came to rest upon mine as he sighed, but a smile came over his features as his hand pulled out a key, to his and the boys room. My eyebrow raised slightly with curiosity as he tugged me down the hall and the key slid in with ease and the door pushed open.

Tonight would happen.

We stumbled in, our legs tangling as our bodies fell to the carpeted floor, mine covering Caleb's body. Our lips brushed, his teeth lightly grazing my bottom lip as a groan escaped my lips. We had been waiting so long for this, I had been waiting to give myself to someone I trusted and loved. This was the moment. My lips trailed to his ear, my teeth lightly biting into his lobe, his hands squeezing me closer to him.

"Riley."

The sound of him saying my name, moaning it made something snap inside of me as I hurried to shed myself of my clothes. His own hands reaching to help lift the shirt from my body, and my hands fumbled as I reached to take off his shirt. My hands shook lightly as he helped me and I felt myself flush.

His eyes gazed down as I reached behind me to unclasp my pink bra, and within seconds his hands were on my breasts, kneading them. A moan passed through my parted lips as I could feel Caleb's desire for me, my eyes drifting down to the bulge that pressed against his pants.

My hands slide down his chest and towards his jeans, his hands pausing and fumbling for a second as I slid down his zipper and unhooked the button. My hand then slid around the waistband of his boxers, teasing him.

I leaned forward, my lips grazing his jaw line as I whispered into his ear, "I want you, Caleb, now." That was all it took as his hands moved to push down my shorts and my panties in one move. He reached into his wallet and pulled out the plastic package as I tugged down his pants and boxers.

He ripped the package with his teeth and moved to put it, but I stopped him, "Let me." I slide down it slowly, teasing him and my eyes darted back to see his eyes watching my hands. He seemed to be controlling himself and then we switched positions as he climbed on top of me. I wasn't even worried about the pain that would follow, I knew this would be it.

I'd become a women.

Caleb positioned himself between my legs, his brow covered with sweat as he looked at me now. "Are you sure you want to do this with me?"

"You're the only one I'd ever want to do this with," I whispered as his hand sought mine and the space between my fingers was filled with his. He kissed me as he pushed in, his lips stifling my cry of pain as he waited for a second. I started to move my hips and he took the hint. My legs wrapped around his waist and soon he was thrusting faster and deeper.

My heart was pounding and my hand squeezed his as pleasure overcame me and within a second Caleb soon followed. He laid on top of me spent, his heart thudded against mine, our hearts beating in sync. He pulled up to look at me, as if to see if I was okay and I smiled.

His hand brushed back the hair that stuck to my forehead, and his lips kissed my forehead gently, "Was that okay for you?"

"It couldn't have been more perfect."

~

Our legs were tangled with each other as the sun filtered through the window. My eyes slide open to find the comfort of Caleb's face only inches from mine. His arm was snugly around my waist drawing me closer to him, a smile fell upon my lips. I kissed his cheek as I wiggled free of his arm.

I pulled the sheet up with me to see five boys getting dressed and I blinked a couple times as I registered the fact that five half naked boys were running around the room.

They froze as I cleared my throat, and I looked to see my clothes were to far away to slip into. A smile came upon Kyle's face, "We didn't want to wake you up, we figure you'd want to sleep off all the exertion of last night."

I glared as I nudged Caleb trying to wake him up but all he was roll over, "John, give me a shirt and boxers." I had three shirts thrown at me and five different pairs of boxers, and I looked at them. This was worse than a walk of shame. I grabbed a shirt and the boxers and slide beneath the sheet and slide into the clothes.

I stood up and walked towards my clothes picking them up, "I lost my room key," I said as I walked towards the door.

"Hey Riley, you mean this one?"

I turned to stare at Johnathan as he grinned and threw the key at me.

"Asshole."

"I grabbed it in the limo when you fell over Alex and the rest of us trying to crawl into Caleb's lap. It was so funny that you didn't even feel it."

I grinned as I gripped the key tightly in my hands and marched from the room slamming the door behind me. I walked down the hall towards mine and paused as I saw Christofer, and the key dropped from my hands as I blushed.

"Wonderful wardrobe," He remarked as he walked forward and picked up the key. I took the key from him and smiled at him, "Thanks, it seems my walk of shame can't get anymore shameful." A blush tinted my cheeks as I fumbled to open the door, Christofer took my slightly shaking hand and helped me turn the key and the door clicked.

"I would invite you in, but I'm not quite dressed and I think I need a shower,"

He winked over at me, "Not a problem, another time?"

"How about lunch?" I spurted out before I could think and he looked at me, his head turning slightly in surprise and shock. He nodded and flashed his beautiful smile, I pushed open the door and looked at him one last time.

"I'll text you later. Bye Christofer."

"Bye Riley."

I shut the door softly and leaned against it, my body shaking at the nerves that took over. I had just had sex with Caleb, the man I loved and here I was going out to lunch with Christofer Drew Ingle, someone Caleb thought I was flirting with just yesterday.

This wouldn't look good I decided as I bit my lip and walked towards my luggage and grabbed clothes. I knew the shower would help calm my nerves, wash away any fears or doubts.

It was just lunch.

Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
another chapterrr.
my computer crashedd but its back, yay.
feedback is appreciated.
<3