Summer of 09'

melt my plastic h e a r t

"Fuck man, I think you killed her."

"Then why is she breathing, dipshit?"

"Shut up, Johnathan before I beat your ass."

"And you'll end up right next to Riley."

The voices swam around me and I felt a cool hand upon my forehead, softly stroking my hair murmuring words to me that I barely could hear or understand. I let my eyes slip open slowly, adjusting to the bright light above.

Then I heard Caleb's voice, "Shut up guys, I think she's coming through."

I opened my mouth to speak but found my mouth dry, and I let my head fall to the side see a carpeted floor, I was back in the hotel room Christofer had rented not to long ago, and I looked back at Caleb, questioningly.

I forced myself to sit up, the room spinning lightly as I felt Caleb's hand come to rest against my back, to help support me. Austin crouched down and handed me a bottle of water, and I smiled as my shaking hand took it and I sipped from it. My eyes scanning each of the boys and I stopped when I saw Christofer, his lip was split and bleeding, and he had a black eye.

I put the bottle down on the floor and let my eyes shut as I sucked in air.

"I want to go back to my room, now."

The words leaving my mouth in a whisper as Caleb helped me stand up, I looked one more time at Christofer giving him a sympathetic look, so much for having a friend. As I walked down the steps that I had fallen from, my mind continued taking in the details and the anger that came over Caleb.

As we climbed into a cab, I put distance between Caleb and I. I let my head lean against the window as I let the tears leak from my eyes. Did he not trust me? Did he really think so low of me? His hand came to my shoulder and I shrugged it off, and I let my eyes close not wanting to speak to him.

When I felt the cab jerk to a stop, I opened my eyes watching Caleb pay the fare. I pushed myself from the cab, and walked into the elevator, Caleb entering besides me.

"Riley."

I didn't respond.

"Riley, please."

I watched as the buttons lit up and then stop as I reached my floor, and I walked away from him and my hands found the room key in the back of my pocket. I slid open the door and went to slam in Caleb's face but his hand caught the door and stopped it.

"Go away."

"No."

He squeezed himself inside shutting the door behind him, his hands lingering as I heard the distinct click of the lock. I backed up as he advanced and my hands grasped the telephone and I flung it at his head. Caleb ducked as I continued to grab things and throw them; couch cushions, lamps, and I even threw a bible.

I was probably going to hell for that.

I was backed up all the way into the bedroom and I picked up shoes and started throwing them and he advanced and grabbed my wrists, the shoes dropping from my hands. My hands balling into fists and banging against his chest as I fought him.

"Why can't you trust me?"

I screamed it at him as I continued to fight whether it was against him or myself, I wasn't sure. My fists pounding against him as his lips came against mine aggressively and I set my teeth to his lip and bit down hard. The familiar taste of blood came into my mouth and a groan escaped his lips.

"I don't trust him," He breathed out as he pushed me onto the bed pinning me beneath him. "I kept imagining him kissing you like this," With that his lips attacked mine once more, his tongue snaking into my mouth and battling with mine as his own hand pinned my wrists above my head.

"Caleb, no."

"Or touching you like this," My body jerked wildly against him, a weird mixture of excitement and fear welling inside of me as he ripped down my black leggings and underwear in one move. His fingers entering me within seconds before I could protest, and fight against him. A moan escaped my trembling lips as I continued to climb higher and higher towards that peak of ecstasy, my hips bucking wildly against his hand now. I had given in and stopped fighting.

"Caleb," His name came screaming from my lips as I orgasm racked my body and then relaxed into the bed. My body continuing to shake as he came back up to look at me, regret and guilt in his eyes.

"I'm sorry."

I squeezed my eyes shut as his hand released my wrists and I slid them down to pull up my tights and underwear. I sat up as I ran a hand through my hair, this was awkward and I wasn't sure what to say. I pressed my swollen lips together as I walked towards the bathroom and locked the door once inside. I sat down on the toilet as I heard footsteps and then the door shut quietly.

Was that make up sex or an odd way of trying to prove a point? I wasn't sure. I wasn't sure anything anymore except he had left.

Caleb had left.

Had he left my life when he walked from that door as well?

Now that we were broken.

How did we glue the pieces back together?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its not longg. (:
Feedback mucho appreciated. Thanks.
:D
<3

I also have a new story, its not a Caleb one, an original fiction. I'd appreciate it if you guys checked it out. Don't Go Promising The Skies Tonight.