Summer of 09'

you sang me spanish l u l l a b i e s

I let my head hang down as I continued to sit on toilet, my body trembling lightly as the tears I wanted to shed wouldn't come. Caleb and I would need to talk about what happened, we would need to discuss things. I pushed myself from the toilet and looked at myself in the mirror, my hair was a mess and I look like I had just been beaten, and a faint color tinting my jaw and cheek area, it was sore. I moved my jaw around in my mouth feeling the slight ache from the blow that Caleb had landed upon my face.

I ran a hand over my hair trying to smooth the mess. I made myself walk from the bathroom out of my room. I needed to speak to Caleb, I needed to do this before I lost my nerve, I decided. I stopped in front of his door, straightened my shoulders back and knocked. But I heard nothing, no sound. I pushed on the handle and the door fell open easily and I took a few unsteady steps in to see Caleb passed out on the bed. I crawled beside him, letting my body sink down next to his and I let my head rest upon his chest.

My hand reached over his abdomen to seek his hand and I let our fingers entwine as I closed my eyes, listening to Caleb's slow and steady heart beat. I wasn't sure how we were going to fix things. I wasn't sure how long I laid there just listening to his heart as it drummed against my ear, but I felt his hand squeeze mine and I sighed.

"How long have you been here?"

"I'm not sure," My reply came out in a whisper.

His hand squeezed mine once more, "I love you, Rye."

"I love you more," I teased as I pushed myself up to look at him, he looked at me skeptically but then slowly a smile came over his face. "We need to talk about what happened, Caleb."

His smile disappeared as his hand pulled away from mine, he suddenly sat up running his hands over his face. "I don't know what came over me, I'm sorry about what I did. I didn't meant to do that, to take you like that."

"Caleb, look at me."

His eyes slowly drifted up towards mine as I leaned forward to kiss his lips, his hand coming to cup the back of my neck and I sighed. This is where I always wanted to be, in Caleb's arms, feeling Caleb's lips against mine. Nothing else would matter, I decided.

When I pulled back to breath, as soon as a breath fluttered past my lips his lips sought after mine once more. My heart started racing in my chest as my hands sought to tug off his shirt but he pulled back shaking his head. "No, not tonight." I closed my eyes as a sense of rejection washed over me, but I pushed it aside as he pulled me down to lay with him.

My head relaxing against his chest again, as our fingers entwined once more.

"Go to sleep, Rye."

With those words I let my eyes sink close and let myself fall asleep to the gentle beat of Caleb's heart.

_____________

I yawned as I rolled over, but hadn't expected to roll off the bed and I landed against the floor as a grunt passed through my lips. I heard a yawn and looked to see Kyle now awake.

"No sex, we're in the room."

A smile touched my lips as I picked myself up and charged forward tackling him backwards and realized within an instant my fatal mistake, two girls laid half naked next to him.

"Ew, Kyle. Naked girls, seriously?"

He gave me a smile as I nudged him and crawled over the ladies who slowly started to stir. It seemed Kyle couldn't even abide by his own rules, the priest was preaching but couldn't follow his own word. I crawled back into bed and on top of Caleb and nudged him, my lips coming down to kiss cheek and to whisper in his ear.

"Caleb, let's get freaky now. Let's get fucking freaky now."

"Mmm, talking dirty. I love it when you do that." A smile touched his lips as he rolled us so he laid on top, and he kissed my cheek, his warm sleepy eyes meeting mine. It was moments like this I knew I'd never trade, even if in 25 years, I hoped I'd still be with Caleb and it'd still be like this.

But the probability of the reality of that, was slim to none.

"I love you, Caleb. Be mine forever?"

"Forever and Always, Rye."

"Ew, that's-," Kyle began.

"So sweet."

The girl's voice we heard, had Caleb's head turning to see the half naked brunette sitting up with the white sheet covering herself. She gave a small smile as she looked to the blonde girl beside her, also looking dreamily upon Caleb and I. But Caleb's heart seemed to have lost focus, in fact it had traveled to another region that was suddenly growing very large.

"Caleb, you and your boner need to get off me before," I paused thinking.

His eyes snapped back to mine and then back to the bulging region in his pants, a smile touched his lips, "Or what?"

"I break it in half," I muttered through clenched teeth as he rolled off of me with wide eyes.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh, you think?" My hand suddenly traveling down to fly of his pants and his hand came to squeeze my wrist tightly. My eyebrows raised slightly as he growled and grabbed me, suddenly I was in his arms and we were heading into the bathroom.

"We are not having sex while Kyle is in the next room with two naked girls."

"Why? They had sex while we were sleep, why not repay the favor?"

"They're awake!"

A grin spread across his face as he set me upon the counter and his lips attacked mine, his tongue sneaking past my lips and racing to meet mine. It felt so right to be kissing him and soon all I could think about was being with Caleb, even though he had denied me last night. My hands reached his shirt and he helped me lift it off and throw it away. Next my shirt was over head and the my bra was being unclasped.

His hands instantly cupping my breasts as his teeth attacked my neck, and my collarbone exploiting points I didn't know I had, my hands diving for his pants instantly. "Caleb," his name falling from trembling lips as his pants fell down and I lifted my hips so his hand could help slid mine down.

Within seconds he was in me and his lips pressed passionately against mine, my moans being swallowed by his lips and it didn't take to long before I cried out his name and I became overwhelmed with pleasure, and Caleb soon followed, his sweaty forehead resting against my shoulder as he shuddered against me.

"Maybe, we should take a shower to cool off," I whispered as he looked up to smile at me.

"You're going to be the death of me."

"I know," I teased as my legs around tightly around his waist and we moved towards the shower.

If this was make up sex, I knew I wanted us to fight a whole lot more.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it took so long to update.
Life has been hectic between practices, and just summer fun.
Plus writer's block? D: Yeah. It wasn't fun.
Anyway. here is your update.
Yay makeup sex? Ahaha. (:
I'll try to update more often! Love you guys.