Summer of 09'

don't trust a h o e

Riley's P.O.V.
_______________________

I was in class with Ava and again, there in the tabloid was Caleb Turman with two chicks on either side of him. Did he have STDS? Those poor girls. Half the world is now infected because of scum like Caleb Turman.

I shook my head in disgust as I turned to actually listen to the teacher, the class was quiet except the teachers monotone voice. The desk in front of me held nothing more than paper that had notes and really bad doodles on it. I tried to pay attention.

Tried was the keyword.

Unlike Ava, who never payed attention and still passed every test and quiz. I don't know how she did it. Unless she was sleeping with our teacher and I winced at the ugly image that filled my head. Our middle-aged balding teacher and my beautiful best friend.

It was disturbing.

I looked around to see half the class was working the other half was sleeping. Our generation was unmotivated to say the least, I cared just not so much when it involved Math. I rubbed my eyes as I turned to read the article about Caleb Turman.

Caleb Turman was spotted coming out of an L.A. Club, roughly three days ago, piss drunk and with two girls on each side who looked sleazier than the girls at my high school which was saying something because if the girls at my high school could walk around naked, they would. My school was notorious for the sluts.

Glad to be slut free.

I wish, I wish that could happen here but that was our school's reputation. We had the sleaziest skanks, about 10 pregnant girls a year and jocks with bigger egos than NFL players. They thought they could get any girl to sleep with them, it was a joke.

A joke tried on me and the joker wound up getting hit in the you-know-where.

I don't play, I'm all about business.

I sprang up as the bell rang and we filed from class, I waved by to my friend Ava as she headed to meet her boyfriend and I went to grab my coat and drop my books off. I smiled as entered in my locker's code and when I opened it a small pink envelope fell out and hit the ground. I crouched down to retrieve and I read the beautiful handwriting on it, my name.

I opened it and read it.

You're beautiful just the way you are. -Your Admirer

I bit my lip as I shoved it into my coats pocket, I wouldn't react in case whoever wrote it wanted a reaction, wanted to get something out of me. I shoved my hat over my head and ears and put my hands in my pockets.

My thumb gently caressing the envelope, a part of me was skeptical but the dying romantic side was joyous. I couldn't quite believe it. I was ecstatic. But I had to be careful.

My eyes drifted to the sidewalk, the hard cement. I had to be that hard, I had to be careful of who or what I let in. I took a deep breath as I walked up my steps and I grinned as I remembered my grandmother was suppose to leave for a short vacation.

I opened the door and looked to see the house was clean and I was alone. I ran to my bedroom and jumped on my bed, and laid there staring at the ceiling. I closed my eyes for a couple minutes letting everything soak in. I looked over towards my laptop and picked it up as I headed towards the kitchen.

I let it start up as I dug in my fridge for a snack and saw the caramel package and grabbed an apple. I used the slicer as I threw the pieces into a bowl and headed back to the computer.

I opened my music library and let my music flow throughout the house and sighed as I checked my email and I froze at the unfamiliar email that contained my full name as a subject. I took a deep breath as I opened it and almost pee'd myself laughing.

Riley, you really shouldn't write so much trash about me. It's not really polite especially when you're criticism is harsh and unnecessary. Join the rest of the world and just love me. -Caleb Turman

OHGOD.

That was a riot.


The actual Caleb Turman would take some time out of his sex-capades to email me about not talking so much trash about him. I decided to email him back, hell. What could I lose? Ten seconds of my life?

I highly doubt you're Caleb Turman. That man wouldn't take two seconds of his time to email one trash talker when he could be fucking some girl. So, your whole 'join the rest of the world and love me act' won't work. I still despise sleaze like Caleb Turman and I'll continue too. Impostor, I'll be honest. I have no clue why you'd idol such a sick whoreish man like Caleb, but please, change your idol and go mess with someone else. -Riley

Caleb Turman.
___________________________

I was exhausted I thought, as a breath would escape my lips every two seconds. The two brunettes behind me heavily asleep in bed. I gulped as I tried to regain my breath and I opened up my email and saw a female email address, I grinned as I opened it.

Then I frowned and grew angry as I read it.

I wasn't that much a whore.

Was I?

NAH.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorrry, i haven't updated in awhile.
i've been neglectful.
so yay another chapter.
a secret admirer and caleb turman is emailing riley?
hmmm. catastrophe.