Summer of 09'

just in my head like a broken g l a s s

Image
Awesome banner by Novarez;
_____________________________________________

I woke up the next morning and stretched, I usually never woke up before my alarm clock, a silly smile appearing on my face as last night's events rolled through my head like a movie, I chuckled to myself. I rolled onto to my side to look at the clock, my eyes nearly bulging from my head.

It was fucking noon.

School. I was late. I was dead. Fuck my life.

I rolled onto my back and looked at the ceiling, I had two tests today and I wasn't there for them, and I squeezed my eyes shut. It was my own fault for staying up so late and then for answering my cell phone and letting Caleb keep me awake longer.

It was fun though, it was priceless especially when he thought I'd actually have phone sex with him. I started to laugh out loud at the thought, I reached over to turn on my phone and saw I had two missed calls, one from Caleb and one from Ava.

Ava probably wondering where the hell I was and well, Caleb, I wasn't sure about. I dialed my voice mail number and pressed the phone to my ear and heard his drunken loud voice instantly.

"Riley, you lied! You a hot young thannn'. You're not a heffalump or acne ugly, I'd totally dig unzipping those apple bottom jeans. We should meet. Hey girrl, heyy!"

I started to cry, it hurt so much to laugh so hard. I held my sides as I continued to laugh and made sure to hit save, that was priceless. I can't believe he said I wasn't a heffalump and he wanted in my 'apple bottom jeans', whatever those were.

I wiped my eyes as I pushed myself out of bed and walked towards the kitchen, my phone was gripped in my hands. I bit my lip as I leaned against the counter, Caleb's number dialing and I heard grunt for a response.

"Hey sweet thang, what happened to having a gig? My 260 pounds is kind of lonely over here." I said into the phone, a laugh ringing at the end as I heard a groan for a response, no doubt he was still hungover and half asleep.

"Riley, I hate you."

I placed the phone down as I turned it on speaker and moved to put toast into the toaster, "Caleb, we both know you don't hate me. You want in my apple bottom jeans, don't you?" I insisted, a smirk appearing across my face as I heard a growling noise.

"I would never say I wanted in a girls pants, that's very ungentlemanly."

I bursted out laughing and started crying once more from the pain, "You think you're a gentlemen? The epitome of gentlemen is Caleb Turman? Does that mean every man wants in my apple bottom jeans and thinks I'll have phone sex with them?" I persisted.

I still couldn't stop laughing. If you weren't laughing, you had no sense of humor.

It was hard not to laugh.

But Caleb seemed to not be laughing, so he had no sense of humor. He was a prime example of a hungover. whore man with no sense of humor. Oh crap, and stalker, I forgot stalker. My mind filtered these thoughts as I heard a girls' voice echo through the phone's speakers.

"And you claim to not be sleazy?"

"Not my fault, you got me all excited and then cock blocked me with a mental image of a 260 pound ugly as sin women in a string bikini."

"I would have thought it would have killed the mood, I guess not. So I'm guessing you went with a 160 pound tramp with blonde hair and green eyes and amazing boobs." My toast popped up and I buttered it, I heard no response. It was all I needed.

"I rest my case Caleb. You are the weakest link, goodbye."

With that I clicked the red 'End' button and continued to munch on my toast as I mulled things over. It was too easy to pick on Caleb Turman. He just set himself out there to be criticized. Maybe, just maybe, he wanted that attention.

My thoughts drifting back to the needy voice he presented on the phone last night.

What if Caleb Turman was needy, and this was his way of fulfilling some undying need to be loved or worshiped in some way.

I snapped out of it. God, what was I becoming, Dr Phil?

I brushed my hands off as I placed the butter back into the fridge, thinking it might be nice to just go for a walk to clear my thoughts, my thought of Caleb Turman in particular.

Caleb's P.O.V.
______________________________

I heard the beep meaning the call had been ended, I looked over at the girl beside me, her look questioning. My phone wasn't on speaker and thank god for that because Riley had hit the nail on the head. The girl was blonde and she had green eyes, cat eyes, gorgeous ones.

I let my eyes roam down.

Oh yeah, those were amazing.

"Who was that?"

She was dense, her head must have been harder than a brick or she was simply ignorant. Either way, it was a one night stand and here came the awkward goodbye part. The promise that I'll call them, the hope but within a couple days they realize they're nothing.

Nothing but a hook up, a simple way to get off.

I pushed myself up and with no shame walked towards my clothes and pulled on my jeans and zipped them up. I looked back towards her, I didn't even know her name. Did she even tell me her name?

I think she was too eager to just spread her legs.

A part of me was sick with how I acted, how I behaved and how easily girls would just open their legs for anyone famous to get in.

Except Riley.

She had morals, standards and apparently I didn't match up to her criteria.

I was just a whore.

The sad part was, her words were right and sliced deeper than I'd like have to admitted. I walked over to the bed and patted the blonde's knee.

"It was fun. I better get going." I said and leaned forward to kiss her head, I shrugged my shirt over head and grabbed my jacket and left the room without a second word, the blonde didn't even say anything. I think she already knew it'd be useless to give me her number and that I'd drop it in the nearest garbage can on the way back to my hotel room.

Pointless.

Maybe it was time for me to change my ways.

For the infamous whore to became less whorish.

Change.
♠ ♠ ♠
yayy another chapter.
the beginning, i cried laughing so hard.
i thought it was funny. xD
apple bottom jeans. <3

haaa, i loveee it. (:
subscribee! and commentcomment.
i lovelovelove your comments. <3

and banners are lovedd. <3
[:<