Summer of 09'

we were starvin' for something m o r e

Riley's P.O.V.
____________________________

My eyes were sharp and staring in front of me as I ran home, my mind circling around thousands of questions but I couldn't resolve them. I was without answers. My heart pounded against my ribcage as I focused on taking deep and steady breaths.

Caleb had disappeared for a week. He wasn't performing and the bands claimed he had taken a short personal leave. Personal?

Hmm.

I rounded my corner and froze as I spied red hair, my heart nearly stopping. The person turned and smiled at me, flashing their pearly white teeth.

Oh, Caleb Turman.

I shoved my hands into my track jacket's pockets as I stalked forward, I was seething with anger. I stopped a couple inches away from him, all I did was stare and wait for an explanation.

"Well I couldn't get sex over the phone, I thought maybe in person you'd change your mind." He winked as I growled and walked around him and up my stairs and unlocked the door, I turned to slam it in his face, but he had already wedged himself between the door jamb and the door.

"Go ahead, let yourself in Caleb. Why don't you even go shower." I muttered slamming the door, he winked at me.

"Only if you're showering with me. Conserve some water, whatcha say?"

"I say, go away." I crossed my arms over my chest as I walked through the living room into the kitchen, I needed water for my suddenly dry mouth. Why the hell was he here? To bother me? I huffed as I squeezed open the water bottle.

"You know, I'm a guest, you should be a little bit more welcome." He said in a grumpy voice as he leaned against the door watching me, his bottom lip jutting out in what appeared to be a fake pout. I smiled as I took a quick sip and walked forward.

I let our bodies brush, my hands sliding up to his neck and I leaned forward to press my lips against his, I would need mouthwash. I pulled away as I let my hand from around his neck slide down to his pants and I let my hand unbuckle his pants and unzip them and then, you know what I did?

I poured the ice cold water down his pants.

I stepped back as his eyes widened and his hands instantly went to the wet spot.

"COLD. HOLY SHIT. COLD WATER. RILEY!"

I started laughing and I had to move back and lean against the counter to support myself. He started rubbing himself almost as if to make himself warmer. He looked completely shocked.

"Is little Cal okay? I hope he didn't shrink too much." I said with a sly smile, as I turned to place the cap back onto the water. I felt hands around my waist as I yanked backwards, my back was pressed against Caleb's chest.

His arm banded around my midsection before turning me to face and before I had time to react his lips were devouring mine hungrily. His tongue snaking between my lips and exploring every crevice, I felt hot tears leak past my eyelids as I squeezed them tightly closed.

He pulled back as I opened my eyes to stare at his, before I could say anything he turned and walk away briskly. I heard the front door slam and I sunk down to the floor, my trembling fingers touching my swollen lips. A shaky breath went through my lips as I dropped my hands.

I guess I deserved that for pouring water on little Caleb.

If that was lust.

I was afraid of what love could be.

A shiver ran through my body as I made my way into my bedroom, and I let myself crawl into bed and lay there curled up. I had fun making fun of Caleb, I had fun watching and hearing his reactions. It was playful even though most of the time I was being sarcastic and bitchy.

But when I kissed him the first time, jokingly, I felt the electricity. It couldn't have been anything, probably static shock. Coincidence. The second time, it felt as if it was lust and passion.

I pushed the thoughts away as I turned on my computer, my eyes roamed the screen as I started laughing hysterically. There were photos of Caleb leaving my house with his pants wet.

The caption read, 'Someone was never diaper trained.'

The article was funny but when it mentioned my name things got serious, how did they so quickly know who I was? Annoyance flickered throughout my features as I shut down my computer and crawled back into bed, maybe I just needed a nap to clear everything.

Then maybe I'd stop thinking about Caleb.

And about how kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay updatee.
commmenttt.
<3

lil cal.
<3 haaa. ;D