This Heart, It Beats, Beats for Only You

I Am The Walrus

What’s up scene fans? With the first night of mayhem drawing to a close, we must say goodbye till tomorrow night. Watch the streets, because this party didn’t end without more than one pass out. Queen C, her BFFs, and her new boy toys seem to have left rather quickly. Could it be that P is finally getting to her? Maybe that’s why she ran out in tears when C left. Joyful tears P? But of course, the night is not complete without a little parting from yours truly. And my message of the evening? No party is fun unless seasoned with folly, yours truly, Desiderius Erasmus. So go home tonight drunkies. For tomorrow night is a chance to get wasted all over again. Until then, let’s hope C is getting some rebound.

Xoxo,
Scenebaby

Spotted

Looks like good looks isn't all that got this star to the top. Careful C, we can see you starting to swoon.

My, my, my. Looks like C may not be as miserable as P hoped. Careful J, the Queen has a way of forgetting her royal etiquette.

---

“Casey,” Marisa said, sitting up slightly, her eyes half closed.

Casey turned her attention to her, pulling her thoughts away from Joe. She walked over to her bed, and sat on the side. “Yeah Ris?”

“Sorry for ruining your night,” she mumbled, before sitting up quickly, and grabbing the bucket Joe had placed next to her as she threw up again.

Casey sighed and held her best friend’s hair back. “You didn’t Ris,” she promised. “Patricia did that well enough herself.”

“I don’t get why she came,” Marisa grumbled as she pushed the bucket away, falling back on the pillow.

“Because she’s a bitch,” Casey said under her breath as she got up, and gave Marisa a glass of water. “But don’t worry babe. It’s fine. She’s over and done with – again.”

“But there’s still Drew,” Marisa said, her voice breaking.

“Drew?” Casey asked, confused for a second. But then she remembered. He was supposed to come. He was supposed to ask Marisa out. He had flaked on them. “I wonder where he was.”

“With another girl,” she said, tears brimming in her eyes. Casey wondered how drunken they were, or if Marisa would have actually cried then. No, Casey thought. Marisa did not cry over a guy.

“He was not with another girl,” Casey promised her as she went to her bathroom to wash her face, leaving the door open to keep an eye on Marisa. “Drew is crazy about you.”

“And yet he ditched me tonight,” she said quietly, half asleep.

“He probably had something that came up,” Casey reassured her, believing it fully herself. Drew was not one to back out or flake on someone. Something must have come up. She hoped everything was okay. She looked at her friend on her bed, and saw she was already asleep. She sighed. That was going to be one killer hangover tomorrow morning.

She quickly got ready for bed herself, and walked to her bed. She had just gotten in when she heard something. It was a faint sound coming from outside. It sounded like music, like a melody. She threw her covers off, careful not to wake Marisa as she walked to her window. She couldn’t see anything, but the sound was definitely coming from outside. She decided to go see what it was. It was too beautiful to just ignore. She made her way outside, and the melody got louder and louder, though still at the same volume. She knew it was getting closer. She followed it until she realized it was leading to the Jonas’s backyard. She saw Joe sitting on a poolside chair with his guitar, strumming away. She stopped and started to turn around. But it was too late. The strumming stopped. He saw her.

“Trespassing is a crime,” he said loud enough to make her stop.

She turned and glared at him. “I’m on my side of the yard.”

He laughed. “It’s called a joke. Maybe you’ve heard of it.”

“Well maybe you should try harder to make it funnier,” she rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. He was such a jerk.

He shrugged. “I thought it was hilarious.”

“You would,” she said, still standing there. Truth be told, she didn’t really want to go back in. She wasn’t tired yet, the alcohol still in her system, keeping her awake. And so she just stood there awkwardly.

Finally, he smirked. “You can come sit here you know? I won’t bite. Unless, of course, you prefer standing over there like a weirdo.”

“I am not a weirdo,” she said. But she walked over anyway, taking a seat on the edge of the chair next to his. “Is that new?”

He smirked. “Would you know if it wasn’t? Could it be, Miss Casey Cartwright a Jonas fan?”

“I checked out some of your stuff,” she rolled her eyes, feeling her cheeks flush a little. “You’re okay.”

He laughed. “From you, that’s like saying we’re the next Beatles.”

“I wouldn’t go that far,” she rolled her eyes.

“I take what I can get,” he shrugged, smirking. “But you’re right. We’re no Beatles.”

“Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds is a classic,” she shrugged too. “A lot of their songs are.”

“I like I Am The Walrus,” he said. He started strumming the too familiar tune. “I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly. I'm crying.”

He stopped, gesturing her to continue. She sighed, and started singing too. “Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come. Corporation t-shirts, stupid bloody Tuesday.
Man, you've been a naughty boy, you let your face grow long.”

He joined in for the last part. By now, she was into it too, trying not to start laughing as he danced along with the song. “I am the eggman (woo), they are the eggmen (woo), I am the walrus, Goo goo ga joob.”

“Hmm,” he said as he stopped playing the guitar. He just stared at her, an odd expression on his face.

“What?” she asked, starting to feel self-conscious under his gaze. It was like he was unraveling her, like he was seeing through her, like he was understanding her.

“Maybe there’s hope for you yet,” he said quietly.

She didn’t know what to make of that. But she decided to ignore it as she sighed, and leaned back on her hands. “Do you do this every night Jonas?” she asked. “Serenade yourself by the pool in the dark?”

“What’s wrong with now?” he questioned, smirking at her as he leaned over his guitar.

“Hmm, I don’t know,” she pretended to think about it. “Maybe you should be asleep and leave the singing to the day time.”

He shrugged. “No time like the present,” he said.

“Do you have to speak so cliché?” she questioned, smirking at him.

He laughed. “Okay, so that sounded like a line. But seriously, what’s wrong with living by your impulses? By doing what you want when you want it? And just enjoying every moment of life that you possibly could?”

“Impulses always lead to consequences,” she said quietly. No, it was safer to know exactly what would happen for everything.

“So what?” he asked, sighing. “Sure there are consequences. But who freaking cares? I mean, one day you’ll wake up and you’ll think back on your life and realize that none of it matters if you don’t live a little.”

“I live,” she said.

“Barely,” he laughed once. “Face it. You’re too afraid of how everything you do will appear on Makeascene.net. It defines your whole life, and basically sucks all the fun out.”

“And how do you define fun exactly?” she asked, glaring at him. Who the hell did he think he was? Though, Casey didn’t know if she was more aggravated that he always seemed to act like he knew her or if she knew, deep down, he was somewhat right.

“Actually living,” he said, smiling. He had a look on his face that looked like he was in his own world. Finally, he turned his attention back to her. “You should try it some time.”

“Oh yeah?” she asked, standing. He aggravated her with his nonchalant attitude towards her life, and the fact that he acted like he knew absolutely everything there was to know. He acted like he was above her world. Casey Cartwright had fun. She always had fun. That was why she was on makeascene.net. Everyone knew she was the best. And she figured it was time Joe Jonas figured it out. She smirked at him as she pulled her pajamas off, leaving her in just her bra and underwear. Looking right into his shocked though slightly smirking face, she turned and ran towards his pool, jumping in full speed.

Joe stood, walking to the side, watching her as she came up to the surface. “Coming in wussy?”
♠ ♠ ♠
:] Updated!
I actually like this chapter, surprise, surprise. Haha but that's not important.
What IS important is what you guys think.
So comments/feedback anyone?
Love you guys!