Maxime What are best friends for Talbot

The Story

----Maddison's and Cait's apartment!---

"MADDI!!! WAKE Up!!!!!" Cait yelled at me. "What in the wrold do you want Cait?" I said back to my best friend Caitlin. We did everything together she was 24 and I was 23. She was dating Sidney Crosby, and was always trying to hook me up with players but really I was picky. "You my friend have a date to go to in about oh 1 hour." Cait said to me nice and cheerful as always. "But Cait, whyy!!" "Cause me and Sidney think Marc is going to be the one! His french accent you will just drool over." "Ohhh and what are you and Mr. Crosby going to do while I go out on another horrendus date." I said matter as factoflly. "Oh Maddi why are you always so down! I swear Marc is the one sure Jordan was a little to into himself for you but Marcs better I swear. Me and Sidney oh not much prolly just cuddle and watch some tv like always." Cait said as she was going through my closet.

As I got into the shower and the warm water hit me I started to think. I loved how Caitlin and Sid tried to set me up but it just wasn't working out and okay I will admit there is one player that I am hoping they eventually set me up with and that is Maxime Talbot okay Max! Hes just soo adorable. "MADDI get your ass out of the shower." "Seriouisly Cait! Why do I have to go??" "Because you and Marc are perfect!I know it!" Cait said as she ran to get the door with Sidney being here already. Her and Sidney were a perfect couple. I would only kill for me and any guy to be a couple like they are.

"Hey babe!" Sidney said as he saw his girlfriend. "Hey Sido!" Caitlin said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a deep kiss. "HELLO Maddison in the room" I screamed as they always have their hands on each other. "Oh hey Maddi, Marcs in the car downstairs." "Okay bye lovebirds! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" I screamed at my two other best friends. "Hey Marc! how are you??" I said to Marc as I got into his expensive sports car. "Hey Maddison I am good and you are about to be great! Me and the guys are sick of Caitlin and Sidney setting you up with all the wrong guys! Why can't they see that you and Max are perfect for each other?? Seriously!" Marc said to me as I sat there shocked. "Woah wait Max likes me??" I said still shocked. "Yes, now go in their and get him." Marc said as he pulled up to the Mellon Arena. "Aww Marc thank you." I said as Marc drove around. Wait a minute Maxime Talbot likes me! AhhhI screamed out loud.

---Mellon Arena---
As I walked into the Mellon Arena I couldn't find Max anywhere. I went to the locker room and found a trail of roses and a note.

Maddison:
I love you! I have for a while now! You are the most amazing person in the world. Caitlin and Sidney are stupid to not see it. Now follow this trail and you will find your man.

Love,
Maxime.

Aww he was so cute as I followed the trail it lead me out to the ice and there he was Max talbot in a hot dark sports coat and dark wash jeans. As he was walking towards me I felt my heart beat quicken about 100 times. "Hey Maddison!" and all he did was grab me and drape his arms around my kiss. "I don't think I can say it any better than this" Max said as he let his lips slowly touch mine waiting for a response and my response was draping my arms around his neck and pull him closer. I loved this man! We kissed for what felt like ten minutes until we finally came up for air. "Max I love you I have for a long time." I said to my new boyfriend. "Hey Maddison you know what best friends are good for?" Max said to me. "No what babe?" "Showing us how stupid they are" Max said with a laugh as he pulled me into another amazing kiss.

---One Year Later---
"I,Maxime, take you,Maddison, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the womanyou will become, and falling in love a little more every day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us."

"I,Maddison, take you, Maxime, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the manyou will become, and falling in love a little more every day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us." I said to my now husband!

"I, Sidney, choose youCaitlin to be my wife, to respect you in your successes and in your failures, to care for you in sickness and in health, to nurture you, and to grow with you throughout the seasons of life." Sidney said to a beaming Caitlin.

"I, Caitlin, choose youSidney to be my husband, to respect you in your successes and in your failures, to care for you in sickness and in health, to nurture you, and to grow with you throughout the seasons of life." Caitlin said to her now husband Sidney.

Me and Caitlin decided to have a double wedding. We were best friends and did everything together! Why would our weddings be any different. " I know pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Maxime and Maddison Talbot! You may now kiss your bride." The priest said to me and Max as he pulled me into a sweet but intense kiss. " I know pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Sidney and Caitlin Crosby. You may now kiss your bride." The priest said to Caitlin and Sidney as they kissed sweetly. This day couldn't of gone any better I thought as I watched my two best friends kiss. I was married to Max what else could be better!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments???
Request???
Feedback PLEASE!???
for Maddison (Akahockey2210)