There's a Fine Line Between Love and Hate

08.

"Did anything happen?" Megan asked in a concerned voice as I sipped on my coffee.

"Yeah." I mumbled slightly, not wanting to look her in the eyes.

This morning, I woke up in William's bed, his arms around me. I managed to leave without waking him up, and called Megan and Liven to meet me at my house, since it was noon. Mom and dad weren't home, luckily, and we wouldn't have any interruptions.

"Damn, so you just left without saying anything to him?" Livien asked, baffled. I nodded my head, sipping on my coffee some more.

"You do know you should talk to him about it, right?" Megan said.

"I know that already. I'm not stupid. It's going to be extremely awkward, though."

"What about Josh?" Liven questioned.

"Fucking shit! I totally didn't think about that! Oh my god.." Now, I was even MORE worried. "Will you guys do me a favor?" I asked, completely sober now.

"What?" They asked in sync.

"Don't tell Josh?" I asked lowly.

"Fine." Megan said. I knew she could keep it in; she had the willpower.

"You know he's going to end up finding up one day, right? This town isn't that big." Livien said, making me glare at her. "But I won't say anything to anyone, promise." I sighed, thanking them both.

I was sitting the couch, watching my little brother, Chris, throw things at my sleeping dad. My mom was taking pictures and Michaela was helping Chris. Jack was watching a game on TV, while Rian and Zack were playing some weird, card game, where Rian kept making up fake rules and Zack was getting pissed.

"You guys are pathetic." I joked, taking the deck of cards from the two and throwing them down the stairs that was behind me.

"Dude!" Rian freaked, jumping over the couch, the railing, and down after the cards.

"Holy shit!" Zack yelled, laughing extremely hard. Dad jumped up, startled from all the commotion. He rubbed his eyes, and blinked as he looked at Chris and Michaela.

"What the hell?" He asked when he saw the markers.

"Run!" My seven year old brother yelled, and him and Michaela dropped their markers and ran into the kitchen, out the back door.

"I think I hurt my ankle." Rian complained, coming back up the stairs.

"Well damn, you cleared the entire couch and railing. I'm surprised you didn't crack your skull." Zack said, still laughing. "They aren't lucky cards."

"Yes they fucking are!" He argued back. Damn, everyday routine, right here. The door bell rang, and I took the opportunity to get the hell out of the living room.

"Got it!" I yelled as Rian and Zack continued to argue, Jack telling them to shut up, Alex asking what the hell was going on, and my mom groaning in frustration and went to search for Michaela and Chris.

I pulled open the door, surprised to see William standing there.

"Hey, Billvy. What are you doing here?" I asked, stepping out and shutting the door behind me.

"I figured I would stop by, since you haven't been answering you phone." He told me.

"Oh, right. Sorry about that, it's been dead all day and I've lost my charger." I replied, and made a mental note to find it.

"That's fine, so whats up?" He asked in a regular tone. Did he not remember anything from last night?!

"Uh, can I ask you something?" I said, sitting on the steps leading to my porch. He sat beside me, nodding his head.

"Do you.. remember anything from last night?" I asked, fidgeting a bit while waiting for an answer. He looked deep in thought, then answered..

"Not really. All I can recall was girls flashing everyone on my kitchen table, then you and me dancing. Everything else is a blur."

"Thats it?" I pushed on.

"Yeah, is there something I should remember?"

"No, I don't think so." I blurted.Other than the fact I just lost my virginity to you.

"Oh, alright. Well, I'm going to go back home. Seems likes theres a lot going on in there." William laughed as something broke, and I nervously chuckled to. He ruffled my hair, then stood up and walked to his house.

"So he doesn't remember ANYTHING?!" Megan asked over web cam. We were too lazy to hold up a phone, so decided on this.

"Not at all. I don't know whether to be upset or extremely happy." I said truthfully.

"Well, from the way I see it, you got off the hook easily." She stated, fumbling with something on her desk.

"Yeah, maybe.."

"Look, just don't think about it anymore, Audrey." Megan insisted, a saddened look across her face.

"I won't. When did Sisky leave?" I asked, changing the subject.

"A few minutes ago, actually. He had dinner with us, and amazingly didn't do anything that would make me punch the shit out of him." She joked, even though I knew she was serious about the punching thing.

"At least he wasn't a total douche." I heard yelling downstairs, then laughing. "Somethings going on downstairs, I'll talk to you later." With that, I signed off and ventured downstairs. Once I finally made it, there were a shit load of people in the living room.

"What's going on?" I asked, tugging my pajama shorts down some.

"Audrey!" A male voice called out. I looked around the corner to see Matt F. standing in the living room.

"Mattie!" I yelled jumping into his arms.

"How's my favorite girl doing?" He asked. I smiled, letting him set me down.

"I'm - I'm good. How about you?" I questioned, taking a seat in Zack's lap since the couch was nearly full, and I'm sure Zack would rather have me than Matt on him. And not like that.

"Life's going good. I've actually come to talk to you guys about going on tour with Fall Out Boy and others."

"Dude, that would be fucking awesome." Jack cheered, high-fiving him over Zack and me, and managed to pop me in the head.

"Ow, you idiot." I mumbled, glaring at him.

"My bad." He said sheepishly.

"So, if we go, when would it be?" Dad asked.

"Uh, I believe they said in about a month. It was a last minute thing, ya know?"

"Alright. I guess we'll have to talk about it." Rian said, sighing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I'm well aware of how off the time frame for this would be. I knowwww. And sorry for the lack of updates! D: I got stuck :\

HOW DOES BILLY MAY DIE?! WHAT THE FUCK.