Wow... I Can Be a Vampire Too!

Happily Ever After

"Bea! Come here sweetie!" Rhiannon yelled to a four year old girl who was playing in the sand box. The girl got up running/wobbling in the arms of her mother. Her light brown hair bounced as she ran. She finally reached her mother as she picked her daughter and kissing her cheek. Gerard walked close behind them and picked Beatrix from Rhiannon's arms.

"Hey baby girl!" He said ticking her tummy causing her to giggle loudly. But she hugged him close once he stooped.

"Mommy! I made an fwiend!" She said smiling.

"Really? That's great sweetie!" She smiled taking her on her lap.

"Guess what, Uncle Frank's got you a surprise." Gerard said as Frank and the whole gang walked to them.

"Suwsie!!" Beatrix giggled clapping her hands. Frank smiled and pulled out a bag of Skittles.

"Ta Da!" He said handing her the bag.

"SKITTLES!" Beatrix practically screamed. Rhiannon and Gerard looked at Frank.

"Now she'll never go to sleep." Rhiannon said seeing Beatrix begin eating skittles.

"Aw, she's not that bad at hyper ness." Frank said.

Beatrix smiled showing her little baby fangs as she continues munching on the skittles.

"Well we better get some bags soon," Ray said. "Let's get going."

As they walked Rhiannon and Gerard held hands seeing Beatrix wobble to Frank holding out her arms to pick her up. Mandy picked her up making Beatrix giggle.

"You know what tonight is?" Rhiannon asked Gerard.

"Yep, tonight was the night we first met." He said smiling.

"To think, if I didn't get in the blind date we've wouldn't met." Rhiannon said smiling nudging on Gerard a bit.

"True, man we would have been sorry creatures huh?" He asked laughing a little.

"After being with you, I would have been totally bored to tears." Rhiannon replied. Gerard stopped her wrapping his arms around her and kissing her softly on the lips.

"I love you." He said smiling.

"I love you too." She replied as they kissed again they heard Frank.

"Ew! Don't look Bea your parents are being icky!" He yelled. Rhiannon and Gerard laughed and continued walking.

"So this is Happily Ever After?" She asked as they swayed their hand holding arms back and forth.

"I believe so." He replied kissing her cheek one last time before they go in the hospital gathering blood.

FIN!