I'll Always Love You

Where were you sweet?

Frankie's pov...

A few minutes passed making an hour and Gee and I were still in the woods. I kept wondering in my mind as to why I'm still here with him. I like him a little, but this made me be more scared and nervious. Gee asked in concern, "You okay, Fankie?" I nodded, but this feelings I had inside were bugging me. Gee faced me, grabbing my face gently with his soft hands and asked, "Are you sure, cuz I think you're lying?" I smiled at him, he was so gentle with me, but yet so caring, how could I not tell the truth to those eyes and that face. I gave in, "Well, I feel weird cuz I like you and I still have Billie. I don't know this makes me feel confused." Gee replied, "I like you too, Frankie, alot, I've always had since the first time I saw you. But, you deserve Billie and he deserves you if you guys fell in love so fast." He was right, but little by little, my heart is giving out its small pieces for Gerard. This is so hard because Billie loves me so much, he'll be nothing without me and I without him, but if something bad happens, I know Gerard is gonna fill up that space. I let out a sigh and muttered, "I don't know, but you're right and I know if Billie finds out, I'll probably not see you anymore, and you'll get the worst hit of your life." Gee chuckled at this, but it's true. I smiled and said, "It's true, Billie doesn't like it when other guys try to hit on me."

Gee flirted, "Oh, really, well, I guess I can't do this to you," he gave me a long tongue filled kiss, sliding his hand up my thigh. This turned statics through my veins, that was amazing. I fell so much for those lips that I had the temptation for more,so I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss, I had no idea what was coming over me. It's official, I'm cheating on Billie and I'm not feeling that bad about it. Was I already falling for Gerard? Yeah, and I just messed up one of the most awsome relationships of my life, but with a person that is unforgettable.

Billie's pov...

Where's my Frankie? I havent seen him and it's been an hour. I got up from my bunk and asked Tre, "Hey, do you know where Frankie is?" He shrugged his shoulders, obviously high out of his mind. Why do I even bother? I took a last drag out of my bong and headed out, I need to look for him, I miss him. Once I was out on the rocky ground, I started walking and searching all over the camp, just in case i see him around. I don't see him anywhere, I'm starting to get worried so I call him up. After the speed-dial, his cell rang twice, and he wasn't picking up. what's wrong?! Then my eyes landed on the woods, what if he's in there?

My feet made they're way inside the deep green woods, I hope he's here. I kept on walking and walking until...I saw a sight that I don't ever wanna see for the rest of my life, but was carved in my deep memories. My Frankie making out with this bastard I don't even know the name of.