I'll Always Love You

I'm sorry Frankie

Frankie's pov....

It's been a week since the insident and I've been crying myself to sleep ever night, the events replaying in my head like a movie. Billie has never treated me worser and I just want it to be over. From the moment I cheated, I regreted, but my head is still locked on Gerard. From that very moment, I pictured Gerard was by my side...instead of Billie. He's been really over protective over me that I'm on lock down. Tre and Mike are in their little worlds cuz they don't feel comfortable invading our lives. I miss them and their sillyness, I just feel like rotting. My head was up in space as Billie asked rudely, "What's up in your head?Gerard?" I ignored him like I always did as we walked back to our camp. Tre and Mike were walking behind us, in silence, weird. They're never quiet, but I guess to day they were as silent as that other day. We kept on walking and walking through a short cut, it was supposely faster, but kept getting farther and farther until we couldn't walk no more and we rested. I was settling my sleeping bag on the solid ground, righ under a small tree. I was depressed, alone, empty, and just wanted to rot in my missery. Billie was making my life a living hell now and I just felt worthless about it.

The night was coming in as I layed absent mindedly inside my sleeping bag. Billie laid next to me, ugh, I didn't want him near me. I hated the person he became, he was acting just like...my dad. Just to think about it, I felt anger, sadness, and pain, all at the same time. Tears began to roll down my cheecks as memories of my dad flooded back and to think about it, I had nothing to go back to. Billie and i would be over by the time we go back home and I'll never see Gerard again.

Morning.......

The birds began to sing as bugs buzzed around, biting us. My eyes parted open and everyone was either asleep or just waking up. I've had nightmares all night, just hoping and wihing that Gerard would come to my rescue, but he never came. What if Gerard forgets about me? What if I'm just "some kid I met at camp"? All the what ifs melted my brain, insecureness flooding my system. A little while later, Billie woke up, not even looking at me, me missing the 'Morning, babe how was your sleep's'. I hated this so much, I just wanted to go home. As more hours passed, we kept getting closer to camp,and had 3 days until we leave. We finally arrived and I headed straight to my cabin. I layed in my bunk, just thinking and being more frustrated. Afterwards I heard someone open the door, and felt them sitting on my bed. He said, "Hey there, you okay?" It was my counselor, Mark. I didn't feel like talking to state the obvious, but there was no keeping secrets from this guy. so I gave in easily, "No, I'm not, I just don't feel like talking rigt now, sorry." He replied, "That's fine, but will you tell me soo before you leave?" I nodded, with a forced smile, he smiled and gestured, "Come here you," and I got closer to him as he embraced me into a big hug. I needed one of those, and no one has hugged me in a long time. He asked, "Feel better?" I replied, "A lot, thanks Mark," he answered, "don't metion it, talk to me okay?" I nodded as he left, his sent lingering in my shirt. I decided to take a shower as I got all my clothes for it and slipped on my shoes. I headed towards the bathroom and turned on the shower as I stripped down. The cold water made me feel better as it freshened up my sprirts, then I felt a pair of arms around me. My heart raced, but I heard a familiar voice whisper, "I'm sorry."

I automaticly knew who it was and my heart went back to normal pace. I turned around and asked him quietly, "Are you?" He nodded as his lips connected with mines, I kissed back longing for those lips. My heart fell back in place again and s pulled away, saying, "I'm sorry too, I love you Billie, you scared me." He replied, "I know, I know I should've acted better, but it broke me so much that it got me bitter. I'm sorry Frankie, can we work things out?" I smirked, "In one condition...you have to continue this make out session."