I'll Always Love You

We meet again

Frank's pov...

It's been two years already since I had seen Billie, well since cam of course. I still miss him a lot and to state the bovious, we're still togther after all this time. I also haven't heard much from Gerard, I wonder how he is. I'm also almost finishing high school since it's my junior year and now we're on Summer break. I'm so ready to be a senior, so I could get this over with. I'm walking down the sidewalk at the moment, since I had nothis else better to do, and if I called Billie, I know I would be interrupting his band practice. My feet kept dragging me unil I found the local park by the small woods and sat on a swing. Just then, I felt someone coming as well, gee, I wonder who it is?

Gerard's pov...

I can't stop thinking about Frankie, not a single that passes by, that's why I need a walk. To my luck, my feet led me to the park, maybe I could think here. I also see someone on a swing, guess he must be having a so not good day. I decided to take up the empty swing next to him. I asked, "Yo having a bad day?" He replied with a so familiar voice, "Nah, just don't have much to do." I looked up at him as he did to me, a wide smiled spread across my lips as he tried to take in the moment. He stuttered, "G-Gerard, I didn't know it was you." I replied shyly, "I didn't know it was you neither, how are you?" He answered, "Well, I'm good, but just bored cuz I have nothing lese to do." I smiled and agreed, "Neither do I, I've been thinking about you, almost every single day, I missed you." That mde him blush a little, and replied, "I missed you too Gee, but I'm still with Billie, so obviously I'm sorry nothing can happen between us...I can't screw up again." I felt hurt, but I had to be understanding, so I said, "that's fine, I don't have a problem with it, it's been for quite some time." He smiled and agreed, "Yeah, it has, he's even in a band with Mike and Tre, it's called Green Day. They're getting really successful, I'm really proud of them." I asked, "You think they'll come to Jersey?" He shrugged, "I dunno, maybe if they get the chance in one of their tours." That was cool, I was happy for them too, I also wish that I could have that same special connection with Frankie, just like in camp two years ago.

My heart would always be filled for him, even if I can't be in his'. I stared at Frankie as he stared bck at me. I wanted to tell him something...something I've been having to say for the longest. Then finally it came, "I love you Frankie, I've always had." He sat there silent, his hazel eyes meeting with mines. I stuttered, "Y-you can say something." He looked down at his shoes, I lifted his chin up, so his pretty eyes could mines. He said, "I'm sorry Gee, I just don't know what to say, but I still have you in my thoughts, even though I'm not allowed to. Gee, I do to, but I can't, I can't let myself feel what I felt in camp." I nodded as small tears rolled down my eyes. He muttered softly, "Gee, please don't cry, I'm sorry. I know you want to be with me more than anything, but you can always be there for me." I smiled, he had a point, even though I wanted s to be more than friends. I still have to respect his long distance relationship with Billie, and being friends...well best friends won't hurt.