I'll Always Love You

Best Kiss of my Life

Frankie's pov....

I can't believe Billie, he's so...i can't even name it, but at least I'm gonna make it upto Gerard. A few minutes later, I was in front of his old two story house, walking to the front steps, ringing the door bell. Soon Mikey's face came into view, he smiled as he saw me, and let me inside. He announced, "Gerard is in his room, he's been expecting you for a while." I smirked and asked, "For how long?" He joked, "A long time my friend," I laughed and made my way to Gee's room. A few seconds later, I was there and knocked on the door. A tired Gerardopened the door and went back to his bed, laying comfortably on it. I smiled, he looked so adorable, so I just simply sat on his bed. I whispered in his ear, "surprise," he opened one eye, then the other. After it took him mone minute to figure out who i was, he widened his eyes in amazement. I joked, "Yup, Gee, it's really me," he smiled as he got up and gave me a big hug. I hugged him back as he asked, "Where have you been?" Then stated, "I miss you, a lot." I cooed, "Oh, Gee, I miss you too, I've just been spending a lot of time with billie, he's leaving soon, don't worry. Besides, I'm gonna stay here for a while, we had a fight." He simply replied worriedly, "Oh, why what happened?" I explained, "Cuz i told him I was gonna visit you, and that I owed you a lot. I didn't want to make you feel more like the last resort than you already felt." He nodded, smiling, and got closer to me, hugging me around my waist.

I was a little taken aback, but didn't budge, we had a special connection before. I leaned my head on his shoulder, until I lifted it up to look into his hazel orbs. He looked back into my green and brown ones, this was really...special. I leaned in close to his face, us being cintimiters apart. Then something came over me and I...kissed him. His lips felt so soft on mines, until his tongue massaged mines, his teeth messing with my lip ring, biting on it. this felt so awsome, but I was cheating on Billie again, this is not gonna be easy, but I gotta break it off with him if I can't resisit having an intimate moment with Gerard.