I'll Always Love You

Hard to blieve

Frankie's pov...

I'm still not believing that a guy like Billie would actually be talking to me, I don't even deserve to be looked at. For some reason, he made me feel really comfortable at camp, and I'm sure God heard my prayers. He helped me snap out of my thoughts by asking, "Frankie, you okay there?" I replied, "Yeah, I'm just lost in thought." He smiled that breath taking smile and asked with interest, "And what would those thoughts be?" I smiled and said, "Well, I just can't believe you're talking to me, that's all." He stated, "Well, I'm talking to you right now, aren't I?" I looked at his beautiful face, my eyes landing on his emeralds. This was just so breath taking that, I couldn't manage to say anything, but managed to nod. He smiled one again and was getting closer to me, oh God, my stomach is making me sick with crazy butterflies flapping around. Just then, that perfect moment was interrupted, by his crazy friends. One of them, the shortest one said, "Hey Billie, you missed out on Counselor busby getting beaten with ferocious honey bees." They tallest one laughed at the flashback, making billie mutter, "Really? That's awsome guys, well I want yall to meet, Frankie, and Frankie this is Mike and Tre." They said hi as I waved at both of them. Then, Tre said, "So you guys wanna walk around or what?" Billie and I looked at eacheother then nodded. So we both got up, me grabbing my bag and we walked around the camp. I was rigt by Billie, making it extremely difficult to hold his hand without receiving weird looks. Billie was chatting with them about Operation IV, something like that, so I completely zoned out. Then, Billie turned his attention to me by asking, "You okay?" I just nodded, then they made a stop at some hidden dock that let to the somewhat clean lake. That's weird, I guess since this one is the farthest away from camp, it's sertainly the cleanest.

Mike stated, "Guys, this is the first lake that doesn't make me wanna puke," we all laughed as we noticed that was kinda true. Then, Billie looked at me as I looked back at him, this went on for a while until it was interrupted by a splash. Both of out heads turned, only to find Tre floating on the clean lake. I let out a slight giggle as Billie laughed, the Tre shouted, "What?! I'm taking advantage!" Then Mike inquired, "Tre, the lake isn't some girl you screw around with on Friday nights when you get high in Gilman." Tre fake pouted as we laughed once more. These guys are really cool to hang around with, but i don't dig the drugs and stuff. Then out of nowhere, Tre asks, "Hey, Frankie, you ever gotten high before?" I didn't want to answer that, I didn't wanna seem like a wimp, until Billie whispered in my ear, "It's okay if you don't, we won't look down on you," I smiled and shook my head at Tre. He playfully rooled his eyes in dibelief, and "encouaged," "Man! You missing out on good stuff! We need to get you loaded, Billie has a perfect stash at the cabin." I asked him, "You do that too?" He surprisingly nodded sadly, ad I told him, "That's fine, you don't have to feel ashamed." He smiled as Tre had intimate conversation with Mike. Billie started, "So um, what do you think of the guys so far?" I replied, "They're cool, but I'm sorry I'm not digging the drugs." He reassured, "That's fine, I mean I get you, we're not gonna call you what we call our parents all the time." I inquired, "And would that be?" He muttered witha smile, "You don't wanna know." I just left it at that, but as I was wondering, I felt someone plant their soft lips on mines. It felt really nice, s I kissed back with knowing who it was, until I opened my eyes when it was over. My gaze met billie's, he's a really good kisser, and I'm glad that counted as my first kiss.