I'll Always Love You

The Hike

Billie's pov...

The night went on with making out sessions and a really high Mike and Tre ready to jump off the roof of our smoked up cabin. Soon enough...well late enough, we fell asleep around 3:30 in the morning and we were trashed. Mike slept with Tre smothering him on the floor, while Frankie and I fell asleep against the wooden wall.

Time elapse......

"Wake up smelly goats!" Oh God...I could recognize that voice already and I haven't been here long. My eyes felt heavy as that bastard tuned on the lights, I felt like a freaking vampire. I bet my poor Frankie was trying tofight the light as well as he squinted his closed eyes. He mumbled, "My head hurts, sugar, I need an aspirin." I whipered in his ear so Busby won't hear, "It's okay, I got some in my duffle bag, but we gotta act straight cuz Busby's here." He nodded with a cute pout, which made me want to kiss it better, but too bad I can't right now. Busby said, well yelled our morning activity for today, and finally went away. Frankie and I let out a deep sigh at the same time, making us giggle. Tre said, "Man, I got a big ass headache, Bill, were's you aspirin stash?" I reasured, "I got 'em in my bag Tre, no worries." I stood up from my rough, but comfy possition by Frankie, and made my way towards my bag. I unzipped it, pulling out a bottle of aspirin. I luckily found some water bottles as well, and handed each one with two aspirins. They swallowed them and we started to get ready for the stupid hike. We're not gonna make it, I know, but if it wasn't for those aspirins, we wouldn't be able to move.

I packed all the necessary things you need for a hike and went with Frankie to get his stuff ready. As he bent down to get a shirt from the floor, I checke him out up and down. He turned around with a smirk, "Are your pretty green eyes checking me out?" I asked seductively, "Would it bug you if they did?" He did his "thinking mode" and I walked towards him, huging him around his waist. This was a treasured moment, until, "Guys, you better...whoa!" Frankie met his eyes with Mark's, his councelor, and said, "Whatever secrets you guys have are saved with me." I smiled with a, "Thanks," he replied, "Sure thing, Frankie, finish up, we're about to leave." Frankie nodded and packed the last thing he needed in his bag. He zipped it up and we went out the door to meet up with a really tired Mike and Tre.