I'll Always Love You

Finally reaching camp, here comes Gerard

Frankie's pov...

The rolled in as everyone was quickly falling asleep. I was wrapped in my sleeping bag, looking like a burito on the dirty ground. I was really tired, but couldn't seem to sleep, since I was dirty, sweaty, and smelly, I couldn't even stand it. Billie was right next to me and I whisepered to him, "Babe, I can't sleep, I feel like a pig." Billie muttered, "It would be okay everyone smells and look like pigs. We would make it to that damn camping spot and take showers, hopefully, just got to sleep sweet." I just nodded, rolling my eyes, he was just trying to help, but it wasn't stopping me from feeling rusty. It was also a hot night, I really wasn't gonna get any sleep tonight. I just decided to get out of my uncomfortable sleeping bag and take a walk. I needed it, just for fun at least, and I needed some water...fast. I walked and walked down our spot, until, thank the Lord, I found a lake. My eyes lit up at the clean water, water at last. I quickly looked around my surroundings, no soul in sight. I stripped off my sweaty clothes. I made my way towards the lake and took a swim, all the dirt sliding away. When I finally felt clean, I slipped back my clothes and made my way towards the little camp sight. I luckily made it and got back into my sleeping bag, quickly falling asleep.

Time elapse.....morning....

The birds were singing and the sun came out of it's hiding spot. Busby's demanding voice announced, "Alright kids, wake up! You better hurry before I leave you here!" People were still sleeping, while others were trying to adjust to their surroundings. With him being in charge, it felt like a freaking boot camp. Everyone finally woke up and we started for the now two mile hike. Everyone walked and walked until there was no tomorrow, until we finally reached the original camp spot. It was way better than our's and there were more emo's than I could even count. There were also more preps, making the emos' lives hell. Billie and I walked side by side, as Mike and Tre followed. As I walked, I accidentaly bumped into someone. I muttered, "Sorry," as the sweet voice replied, "It's fine."

Gerard's pov...

This guy is gorgeous! I've never seen anyone like him, I think he has a boyfriend, bummer.
As he kept walking, my eyes were glued to everything he did, then Ray snapped me from my trance, "Hey, Gerard, he has a boyfriend to state the obvious, let's go." I just nodded sadly and turned away to take a walk with the others.