I'll Always Love You

U don't know how I feel like when I'm near you

Gerard's pov...

It's day number two and that guy is on my mind and in my dreams. In my dreams we go on dates, are a happy go lucky couple, in love. All of that seems far away from me whenever I see them together, I just wish I could be that guy that's near him every second. I lay awake in my cabin, along with Ray, Mikey, and Bob. They're having they're own intimate conversation while I'm hurting inside. I decide to go outside for a walk, I really need it. I got up from the bottom bunk, put on my beat up converse, and headed out the door. Once my feet touched the rocky ground, I saw non other than the guy of my dreams. He was alone for the first time and he was sitting in a bench with another friend of his'. This is the perfect moment for me to talk to him and probably make friends with the guy next to him. I made my way towards them, making their conversation stop. I finally decided to introduce myself, "He guys sorry to interrupt, but I'm Gerard and was wondering if you guys knew your way around here." Sweet thought...score. They just shrugged and the guy with red hair said, "We're fine, thanks, um you wanna join us. I'm Tre and this is Frankie."

My plan seemed to work and I sat next to Frankie, my heart beat getting ten times faster. Tre began to ask me small typical quetions. "So Gerard, how old are you?" I replied, "17, you?" He shrugged, "15, and Frankie's 15 too." Awww he's young but two years isn't such a big deal. Frankie finally said, "Tre can I please talk for myself?" Tre put on a pout and whined, "But it's fun to talk for you." I laughed and reasured Tre, "Tre it's okay if you let the boy talk." Frankie told me his first words, "Thanks Gee, anyways, how long have you been here?" I answered, "Same time as you guys." He nodded, he looked so cute when he nodded, gosh Gerard get over yourself. Tre finally said, "Well guys, I gotta go smoke a joint with the others, Frank wanna join?" Frank replied, "No thanks, I'm fine." Yes you are, Tre asked, "Gee?" I replied, "I'm cool, only cigs." Tre nodded and left, finally some time alone, but Tre seems pretty cool and open. I asked Frankie, "So you wanna go for a walk?"