I'll Always Love You

The walk

Gerard's pov...

I'm so nervious I feel like I'm gonna burst, but there was something about Frankie that made me feel comfortable. We kept walking and Frankie tried to make conversation, "So Gerard, do you have anyone special in your life?" You, "Um, no not really, I just haven't found the right one, you know." He nodded, he looks so cute when he nods, but in a way he feels sorry for me, I guess. Even though it was really obvious, I asked, "Do you have anyone?" He smiled and answered, "Yeah, Billie, we met the first day and he was super nice to me, so...we got together." I felt like I wanted to be happy for him, but I was hurting inside. As we walked cabins and tents lined the sides, until we reached the woods. Frankie warned, "Are you sure we could go inside?" I reassured him, "I come here all the time, it's fine." Frankie took a close look at his surroundings before going in. This made him look so cute that I wanted to kiss him right there and then. Then we finally walked in and I was feeling even more nervious as it reached the pit of my stomach, now that we were really alone.

Also as we walked, I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder all over Frankie from his face features to his nice figure. I tried to let my mind wonder off somewhere else,but I couldn't help it. Until his pretty hazel eyes met mines...busted. He asked, "Enjoying the view?" Yup, busted, my cheecks turned a shade of pink and tried to hide it by looking at the ground.
then, Frankie reassured, "It's okay, I find you attractive too." Was I imagining things? Did he just say I was attractive? Again, I blushed, I need to stop doing that, he's gonna catch me again. Five minutes passed and Frankie said, "Could we sit somewhere my legs are getting tired." I replied, "Sure, pic the spot." He pointed to one under a small overshadowing tree and asked, "Is there alright?" I nodded and we sat side by side. While we sat, I tried my best to fight the temtation to rest my head on his shoulder. Then, I felt his head on my shoulder, he beat me to it. I thanked God he read my mind. This time, I didn't care if he was with someone, this was my moment. Then, Frankie closed his eyes, enjoying us being together.

Frank's pov...

I felt safe with Gerard, just like I always did with Billie, but that was weird. I've never been alone with someone that wasn't Billie and acctually have a more than close relationship with that person. My heart was beating fast, was I scared? Of course, I didn't want to cheat on Billie for the world, I would be the worst hypocrite in the world. A little while later, I felt a pair of soft lips touch mines, what's happening? But then, I felt myself kiss them back, not ever wanting to pull away. That's whe I hit reality, it's Gerard I'm kissing, not Billie. I quickly pulled awa from him, as he appologized, "I'm so sorry Frankie, I should have never kissed you, but in my heart I wanted to." I didn't know what to say, I can't and won't let myself fall for Gerard, nomatter how sweet, caring, and a good kisser he is.