Texts, Love, and Rock N' Roll: A Love Story

Ace Lee is the new boy in school. A rocker at heart, he plays the guitar in his band, Random Fabric. His first day at his new school, he meets Lita Worth, a cute girl with no reputation but a solid love for music. Lita and Ace fall deeply in love, but will a coma seperate the two new love birds? Read to find out!
  1. Day One: School Time
    Ace and Lita meet for the first time.
  2. Day One: After school
    Lita and Ace panic about the dreaded call!
  3. Day Two: Morning
    Lita has a dream, and Ace decides to tell her something about himself.
  4. Day Two: Before and during lunch
    Lita and Ace finally talk about the dream-connection. Lita asks about Ace's previous dream about her, and finds out the terrible truth. What is this all about?
  5. Day Two: The Walk Home
    Ace and Lita meet up after school, where Ace asks to walk her home. Is he finally going to straightem out the kind of relationship they are having? Or will Lita ask first?
  6. Day Two: Before Band Practice
    Lita gets a surprise as she waits for 6:30 to come around, when Ace is supposed to pick her up for band practice.
  7. Day Two: Band Practice
    Lita meets the members of Ace's band.
  8. Day Three: Before School
    Ace picks Lita up for school.
  9. Day Three: Before School, continued
    Lita and Ace go to their private place and get to talk. An "ooh la la" moment follows.
  10. Day Three: After School
    As Lita waits for Ace, something unnerving happens. Just what is going on?
  11. Two Years Ago
    A little flashback into Ace's past.
  12. Day Three: Evening
    Lita and Ace discuss their bond and abilities. Lita's in for a surprise....
  13. Day Three: Evening, continued
    Lita discovers who the mysterious boy is, whether she believes it or not is another thing.
  14. Day Three and Four: Night and Morning
    Another dream, a surprise for Lita, and payback