Status: Slow-ish Active

The Pretty.Odd. Love Child

I used to, obsess over living.

Her room was small, really small actually. Maybe the size of my old at my Dad's house, but yeah it was small.

But damn, did we ever clean it out. We just dumped everything on the floor and sifted through everything that she was keeping and what she throwing away.

I was opening all of her droors on her dresser and passed one and shut it immediately, blushing.

"Uh, that one you can take care of."I told her turning my attention to the closet.

Brendon laughed.

"What you hit the teenage panty droor?"He asked laughing. She pushed him slightly and nodded. "Probably, i dont have anything embarressing in here."

"You better not have any thongs!"Jon shouted in a fake angry voice.

A bunch of drawing supplies, notebooks charcoal pencials, one stuffed animal, all of her old clothes, which wasnt alot, and some books. Oh and her video games. And that was about all she wanted.

A duffel bag full of her clothes. Her purse full of whatever it was girls put in there. And then everything else in a cardboard box. That was all we had as we left her house, her old home.

We didnt know what was going to happen to her families things, and she didn't want to know. She said she had what she needed and that was it.

And with that we left.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is short and lame but this was originally gunna be in the previous chapter, and this was supposed to longer but ive got a killer migrane so, no more for you. sorry.
RIP
Panic at the disco
XxCheers