Red Bloody Moon

Christine Raven's heart.

The wind made the grass dance, and silently it began to sing unheard songs of the summer.
A young man was sitting in the shadows of a tree.
He was about seventeen years old, he had pale skin, black hair like the color of the mysterious night, green eyes with a sparkle of joy in them, and he wasn't muscular but the gods had painted him with beauty.
He gazed at the skyline while wondering about his fate, and what life had to offer his hunger for excitement.
"Traveling the world and see the seven seas," he said to himself, and then he shook his head.
No, never would he see anything else then these mountains that were suffocating Wolvestown, but no one cared about his needs, he was only a the son of a farmer, and his role was to take over when his dad gave up his last breath, still there was a lot of life in that bastard.
He got up, walked into the sunlight, and closed his eyes. The breeze caressed his raven black hair gently, as his mind lead him into unknown places.
A girl in a white dress was walking up the side of the hill, where this young man was daydreaming.
"What are you doing silly?" she said with a giggly voice.
"Oh what a surprise, a Raven girl to me?" He said as he opened his eyes.
Her dress was fluttering in the wind like a thin paper would, and her hair was pulled back in a braid.
"The hate between our families will always linger in the air," she said as her lively eyes became very dim and almost dead.
He walked towards her not hesitating a step he took. He reached out, took her gently by the hand and said to her : "A fine rosebud like you does not need a farmer's boy like me."
Her breathing became more heavy, and her vision was all blurry of the salty tears that were building up in her eyes.
"Do not shed any tears for me dear, because I am not worth a driblet from your eye."
"Where's the love you gave to me last night?" Her body was shaking of the fear; how he would respond to her question?
'There was no love' he thought. Even though he made love to her a night ago he still wanted to taste her lips, and feel her insides. She screamed when he stole her innocence, and that dark creature took a hold of him that night, because he loved to hear her cries of agony.
"Christine, I did not make love to you because I loved you, I only wanted to feed my lust."
Time stopped, the deadly silence eat every little noise that the day had. If you listened closely you could surely hear Christine's heart breaking.
Their eyes met. Words were worthless in this moment, because there was enough said between them.
"Christine.. I do find you charming, but love is not the word," this was his act on saving himself from feeling so guilty for being such a heartbreaker, but the girls in the town knew about his reputation.
Christine's glare fell onto the green grass, as the tears dripped from her eyes. She took a few steps backwards, turned around, then she continued to walk back to her home.