Status: Active

Road Trip

Image

Good times were ahead. Just me, Max, and the open top, dusty green car of his, that he‘d “acquired“ from some unknown place. I didn‘t even want to ask. I stood in front of my mirror in my respective flat, putting my white rimmed sunglasses on, as a milestone, a signal, that summer, at that moment, had truly begun...

After Craig Mabbitt’s Traumatic experience with Escape the fate’s ex lead singer Ronnie Radke, Craig and his best friend Max Green decide to get away from their flat in New York for the summer, while the Band were on a break and Monte and Robert were recovering from Heroin overdoses. They had no idea where they were going, they just jumped in Max’s convertible, and drove into the sunset.

A summer guaranteed to be filled with sun, friends, fun, music and girls.

Well deserved, too.

Characters
Craig Mabbitt
Max Green
Jasmine Garret
Holly Williams
  1. New York City, 7.28pm, Craig and Max’s flat
    “Aww come on, I know you love AC DC!”
  2. New Jersey, Highway, 12.22am
    I paused, until he was out of ear shot, and looked at Max, knowing we’d burst into uncontrollable laughter as soon as we caught each other’s eyes.
  3. Motel Jersey, 4.38am, June 2nd 2009
    “Yeah, this time. 4 in the morning, pissed out of your head, having picked up the chick in some sleazy bar, not having a clue who it is and just moaning some random chick’s name you thought you heard over booming music.”
  4. Motel Jersey, 9:55am, June 2nd 2009
    “Wait, camp picture,”
  5. Atlantic City, 12:33pm, June 2nd 2009
    “Well you’ll just have to find some black ice cream then, won’t you,”
  6. Atlantic City, New Jersey, 7.28pm, June 2nd
    The atmosphere was electric, and the voltage was still on the increase as the tourists, and families slowly disappeared, and the girls came out to play...
  7. The Paradise Room, Atlantic City, 11.23pm
    I’d only known this this girl 2 minutes, yet the chemistry between us was irresistible.
  8. Atlantic City beach, 7:48am, June 3rd
    “Oh ***, tell me you used a condom?”
  9. Bar Ochre, Atlantic City, 5pm, June 3rd
    “Come on, I need to go now before I go running back to her or I’ll never leave,”
  10. Highway, Pennsylvania, 7.37pm, June 3rd
    Flashy and new was exactly what we got, lets just say that.
  11. Philadelphia outskirts, Pennsylvania, 9.45am, June
    “More like ***ing Punk’d. Any minute now Justin Timberlake or some ***wad will drive around the corner in our [I]real[/I] car shouting ‘You‘ve just been Punk‘d!’”
  12. Animal Strip Club, Pennsylvania, 9.29am, June 5th
    “*** Ohio, Max, Somebody loves you!”