Status: Active

Road Trip

The Paradise Room, Atlantic City, 11.23pm

“Well, We’ll leave you guys to it then,” Max said, 5 cocktails and 3 Jägerbombs ago. Holly had looked pretty blissful in Max’s arms, she seemed charmed by him, as I read her emotions. When I still could read anything…I could sense Max really liked this girl, as he wasn’t distracted by the wide variety of girls in here. Usually, by now he’d be seducing 6 girls at a time behind the dumpsters. I was happy he was happy with dancing with just the one girl.

I turned to Jasmine, and took her hand, leading her to our oblivion, slamming down multi-coloured cocktails, and mind-scrambling Jägerbombs together, talking about nothing at all and occasionally singing along to the booming music. We laughed together for what seemed like days, until everything I touched multiplied, where I fancied a shimmy on the dance floor.

“About that dance?” I slurred, taking Jasmine and her slim, toned waist and leading her to a space on the floor. The lights wavered and flashed, as some weird Jamaican hardcore trance music filled the room. I snaked my arms around her waist, fingering the white sash that slung on her hips, resisting the urge to rip it off. She seemed somewhat charmed, as she pressed her hips into mine, her arms snaking around the to back of my neck. The connection between us stupefied me, leaving me to just gaze at her lustrous looks, her peachy, lightly tanned skin, lightly sparkling in the light that flew over us every now and again. She looked radiant.

We swayed slowly, contradicting the 1000 beats per minute the music was shooting out. I pulled her close, pushing on her back so her well-shaped chest pressed into my chest. She closed her eyes, resting her forehead against mine. I saw her eyelids were heavily decorated with gold glitter, shimmering. She smelled fantastic of musty lavender, only making me want to devour her.

I’d only known this girl 2 minutes, yet the chemistry between us was irresistible. And the best thing was she wasn’t resisting me.

She opened her eyes, filling with burning lust as her eyelashes fluttered toward my lips. I couldn’t help but return that lust, my eyes drooping involuntarily to her round, squashy breasts that pressed up against my chest. I looked up, to see her leaning into me, her incredible smell intensifying as her moist, cherry tinted lips touched mine…

She paused, as I closed my eyes along with hers. She stuck out her tongue, and gracefully traced along my bottom lip. I obediently stayed where I was, letting her do her thing, shivering internally with excitement.

This was when I realised how long it was since I’d been laid.

All the lust I felt for this incredible woman I danced with, channelled through me. My muscles tightened, along with my grip around her, and I began to return our kiss, pushing my tongue deep into her waiting mouth, teasing her tongue as it tried to fight back. She pulled away, looking deep into my eyes, biting her lip, panting slightly. I could feel her heart drum against mine.

“Craig, I know this might sound weird to you, but this attraction between us is driving me crazy,” Jasmine breathed, running one of her hands through my hair. I nodded, the only thing my head would allow me to do. “You are the fucking sexiest man I have ever laid eyes on and I don’t want to let you just walk away from me without giving you something to remember me by,” She pressed her whole body to mine, I hung off her every word, unable to form a coherent reply, and moaned a little when she grinded her crotch into my significantly hard one…

“Now I don’t know about you, but don’t you find it exciting when you make love to someone you barely know anything about?”

At that moment, I couldn’t resist her. I grabbed the back of her head, forcing her lips onto mine, plunging us into a passionate kiss. I forgot everything around us, I didn’t care, I just wanted nothing more than her at this moment in time. I felt her moan into my mouth as my tongue tickled hers, she tightened her grip on my hair and moaned again. Lust controlled me, as I began massaging her hip bones, making her bite down on my lip in frustration. I licked along her lip, just as she began to pull away, keeping a strong grip on my bottom lip as she pulled on it, taking a step back and taking me with her. She let my lip spring back into it’s place, and stared at me.

I knew the Jäger wasn’t fuelling this, Jäger would usually be my Viagra, yet I knew this desire for her was real. I hoped alcohol wasn’t fuelling her confidence, because it was the main attraction to her. I dreaded seeing her again and her not being how I remembered her, all initial attraction gone.

I took her in my arms, making a point to press my crotch into hers, and leaned my head to the right of hers, licking seductively along her jaw line to her ear,

“Jasmine, I want you so much right now,” I slurred, nibbling on her ear. I felt her hot breath on my neck, as she moaned when I grabbed her hips again.

“Call me Jazz, baby and I’m yours,”

I shivered, running my hands up to her ribcage and her breasts, now perky and firm as I pressed on them, making her almost collapse with pleasure.

“Can I have you now, Jazz?” I chuckled seductively, taking control. My head span, still at the possibility of having her.

“Where?” She almost begged, pulling her head from the crook of my neck, pleading eyes searching my face.

“Outside, now,” No messing around, I took her hand, leading her through the thickening crowds, getting weighed down by the alcohol we’d consumed every step we took.

We reached the outside, where the cool night air hit us. Neither of us cared, There was no wind, nobody around, just us, drunk and inevitably horny.

“Beach,” I breathed, the first spot of vaguely comfortable land I’d spotted looking more comfortable than ever. Jasmine kept a firm grip of my hand as I took her across the empty road. The moonlight burned down on us, brighter than I ever remember the moon being, as we collapsed on the sand under a tall and looming palm tree.

I kicked my flip flops off, as she kicked off her wedges, beginning to pant, excitement taking over us both. I pinned her down, my knees resting either side of her waist. I plunged us back into a hungry kiss, every movement of my tongue achieving a moan from her cherry lips. I lay on top of her, fumbling with her dress. She undid the sash around her waist for me, as what my hands were doing didn’t seem to be making any sense. She cast the sash aside, watching it wrap itself around the palm tree. We kissed again, and my skin prickled as she ran her hands up my top and caressed my stomach, feeling my torso. Breaking the kiss, she pulled my t-shirt over my head, casting it aside with our other garments. She paused.

“You’re so hot,” She licked her lips, running her fingers along my fairly firm abs.

“You’re hotter,” I whispered, going down on her, and stopping at her bare knees. I kissed her cold, sand covered knee, and kissed up her thigh. She tasted lightly of moisturiser, but I didn’t care, and progressed up and under her dress, encountering green, lacy underwear.

“Oh Craig, I really want you,” I heard her moan from up above. I lifted her dress, and traced my finger across the top of her underwear, the lace showing bits of her skin through the little holes. I pushed my thumb instinctively onto the wet patch that had formed around her entrance, which made her cry out. I placed my fingers under the rim of her underwear, pulling them down and completely off, leaving her pussy out in the open.

Slowly, I caressed the sensitive flesh that was her clitoris, bring my face closer to hers as she moaned. My own crotch was seriously bulging, so much that it hurt, it must have been 8 months since I’d had a sexy girl like this lay under me. Or any girl for that matter.

Suddenly, in one movement too quick for my brain to register, I was lay on the sand, with Jasmine sat on top of me. I stared up at her, dazed and confused yet still incredibly horny.

“You need to please me faster,” She growled, clawing at my body. “You’re so sexy Craig Mabbitt,” I smiled.

“Thanks, you’re rather fucking sexy yourself,” I slurred, as she clawed at my shorts, her long nails catching my skin.

“Time for these to come down,” To put emphasis on the word down, she pulled down my shorts and pants down with them to reveal my tall, hard member. I sat up, leaning on my elbows. I watched her as she touched the tip of my member, sending a shock down it making me shiver with pleasure. She clasped her mouth down onto the head, swirling her tongue around it. I found it incredibly hard not to just cum there and then but she stopped, smiling at me. I sat up properly, holding her waist as she sat on my outstretched knees. I leaned my head against hers, and kissed her lips passionately, lust-hungry tongue kissing her as best it could. I pulled her closer to me, and lowered her onto my member, hearing her moan as she consumed my length.

“You’re on the pill right?” The question suddenly popped into my head, running my fingers through her hair. She nodded.

“I wouldn’t go to a club and not be on the pill, baby,”

“And you’re not a minor?”

Just to make sure.

“No, Craig I’m 23,” She smiled, shuffling slightly so she was comfortable. I lay her down on the sand, the warmth of her insides causing the nerves in my member to go haywire, making me gasp. I held her close with one arm, and propped myself up with the other as I began to thrust into her, picking up some sort of vague rhythm. She panted underneath me, curling her bare legs around my waist. I pushed deeped into her with one hard thrust.

“Oh Craig! Like that!”

Moaning, I began to push harder, hitting the back of her pussy, creating maximum pleasure for myself. Jasmine’s moans got increasingly more frequent, as I picked up the pace, taking her legs and throwing them over my shoulder, going deeper than ever.

“Craig! Oh Craig you’re amazing! Oh…” She practically screamed, as I clutched her legs for support, my member bulged and tingled more than I ever remember it doing so while having sex before, knowing that the climax was near…

“Craig! I’m gonna cum! Ohh!!!” Jasmine screamed, her whole body shaking vigorously, her walls tightening around my member, making me call out.

“Oh, Jazz, Ohhhh!!!” I called, letting my load go into her as she moan her very last moan for the night. I collapsed onto her, my whole body limp and lethargic.

We lay there for a minute or 2, catching up on our lost breath.

“Craig?” Jasmine panted, her chest moving up and down at a slightly more normal rate as I watched it, my head leant on her shoulder.

“Yeah?” I muttered.

“You truly are, the best I ever had.”
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! Chapter is finally up! Laptop is back and fixed! Woo!!

I’m sorry it took so long, I’ve been crazily busy. I’ve had it written for ages, but haven’t found the time to type it up and post it.

So, Craig finally got laid! Woot woot! I’m happy for him, aren’t you?

So here’s next chapter’s teaser…

I felt more attracted to her than I did last night, even though she wasn’t what she seemed.

(:

Lets get some more comments on this one, please? I know there's some silent readers out there....

This one’s for everyone who’s showed an interest in this story, love you guys
xxxxxxxxxxx <3